• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

why aren't we seeing any phenmetrazine analogues on the rc market?

black53

Bluelighter
According to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenmetrazine it was one of the best stims ever. So why aren't rc chemists trying to come up with an analogue of that? I mean there's a whole bunch of rc stims, most of them crap. They are trying to make a methaqualone analogue (ok, most so far have been crap). So why no phenmetrazine?

It's harder to synthesize than cathinones. See also, the relative rarity of camfetamine.

Thanks for the reply, guess it's time to beg vendors (hey, if I can beg for 2c-b-fly, 5 and 6 mapdb, 3-meo-2-oxo-pcp, 3-ho-pcp, 3-ho-pce, 3,4-CTEP, tryptamines with the nitrogen replaced with oxygen, sulfur analogues of mdma/mda/benzofurans, more lysergamides, ....) it's bound to work one day :)

The word around the campfire is that some have been 'under development', but the 'researcher' in question is prone to somewhat 'erratic' behavior.

ebola

2-(3-fluorophenyl)-3-methylmorpholine has recently been made available. Anybody know more?

I see, sorry.

No problem!

To elaborate on my earlier post, I remember when 3-fluorophenmetrazine came around and I was shocked to see a phenmetrazine analogue on the research chemical market. Now there's a whole array of compounds, including:

3,5-dimethyl-2-phenylmorpholine (PDM-35)

3,6-dimethyl-2-phenylmorpholine

5,5-dimethyl-2-phenylmorpholine (G-130)

3-ethyl-2-(3-fluorophenyl)morpholine (3F-phenetrazine)

4-ethyl-3-methyl-2-phenylmorpholin-2-ol (N-ethylphenmetrazol)

N-ethylphenmetrazine (phenmetetrazine)

3-ethyl-2-phenylmorpholine (phenetrazine)

3-methoxyphenmetrazine

3-methylphenmetrazine

4-methylphenmetrazine

(2S,5S)-5-methyl-2-phenylmorpholine [(+)-isophenmetrazine]

Has anyone had the chance to try a fair number of these? How do they compare to each other?

If sold for human consumption.

I can't remember who, I deleted the PMs I exchanged with them, but I do know one member of bluelight had sampled either one of or both G-130 and PDM-35, I was thinking of acquiring them myself but never did and doubt they are available any longer and I definitely can't remember where it was that sold them, it wasn't your typical RC vendor but it also wasn't something like Tocris where you pay $200 for 10mg. IIRC they both have SERT affinity, but were more mild DNRI's than the parent compound so they were actually more functional rather than more coke like.

Last edited:
Seeing as phenmetrizine is Schedule II, if I remember right, analogues are just as illegal.

Yep, it's Schedule II in the United States, so these do fall under the Analog Act. In Canada, though, all the phenmetrazine analogues are currently uncontrolled.

Wondering why we haven't see quinoline/isoquinoline derivatives of things like Amnetamine and Naphyrone. There are essentially 7 isomers that could be explored for a single aminopropyl tail between quin/isoquin symmetries alone. Betting there's some stims or entactogens hiding in those structures somewhere.