• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Is it possible to live a solitary life and be happy?

Sarbo, perfect!

My guy used to joke around and say if we ever got a place together, he'd make sure I had my own section of the house where I could go and be away from him for days at a time.

It does kinda suck when you feel like you can't be in a normal relationship, but it's nice to see others like me. Not every one wants to be shacked up. I really don't get it.

no. unless your brain is defective.

Anyone that has said yes, please state how long you have avoided all human contact.

Depends on what you see when you look at. I mean, if you are referring to a relationship, then yes you can live without it. Still have things to do like, going out, raves, friends, drugs, nights to lose and live, travellings, new experiences, etc, you don't need someone to make you happy. Now if we talk bout living a life without talkin to anyone it's pretty possible, some people prefer their 52hz whales and loneliness, contact come from himself but it's kinda impossible since you need to speak in order to get stuff.

I would say its impossible without an indefatigable belief in God and prayer. Otherwise you would be all alone in meaningless absurdity. Been there many times and its persistent suffering imo..

This article about introvert relationships is right on, but this part stuck out because of this thread:

"Solitude an Option?

If we are going to put ourselves out there it has to be good. Better than solitude. Solitude is always an option for introverts. We use time to ourselves to renew. Of course, during solitude it is completely possible that romantic daydreams surface sending us out again to find something very very good."

That's what I'm facing. If I don't think the relationship is really worth leaving my house, it isn't going to work. The warning signs are usually when I start to feel bored with the situation, emotionally exhausted and obligated to do certain things.

http://brendaknowles.com/introvert-...or-leave-me-but-please-dont-need-me-too-much/

Unlikely. Humans are social creatures by nature. Being shunted by the world and living a life of solitude would doubtless cause psychological problems. Look at the Unabomber, for instance. Lived in a shack for nearly 20 years and hardly spoke to anyone, let alone date anyone. His writings painfully staked how lonely he was and how he wish he was married and with children. Seems as though an IQ of 167 does't guarantee a healthy life.