Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

IV DiButylone (bk-DMBDB) [75mg] - Riding The White Bull: Bucked Into Deep Space

Vaya

Bluelight Crew
1,000mg DiButylone obtained from an indisputably reputable establishment.

Like many beta ketone substituted cathinone derivatives, the powder is bright white, fluffy and voluminous. 100mg of this looks like a full gram of amphetamine. It has a curious acrid-citrus smell that I closely associate with the fluoridated amphetamines.

10mg, followed an hour later by 50mg, were placed under the tongue to assess potential allergic reactions. Nothing was noted after each hour, aside from the difficult-to-ignore pungency of the flavor. Very mild stimulation noted after the addition of 50mg; not placebo, but a feeling akin to the very, very first alerts during an oral MDMA come up. No sweating, mydriasis, dehydration, rise in BP/temperature/pulse noted.

Between then and now, I've allowed a day's time to pass.
Mindset: Not expecting to be blown away, given my impressions of Butylone; given what I felt after the allergy test (albeit not much to go on) DiButylone feels as though it is about equipotent by weight with Butylone. Despite my dampened enthusiasm, I am excited at the prospect of a new frontier to explore.

75mg bk-DMBDB dissolved in 0.7CC water, filtered into a 1CC 30G rig. Injection site prepped accordingly.

T+00:00:00 75mg DiButylone administered intravenously via slow-push over the course of ten seconds.

T+00:00:15 "Chemists' citrine" flavor rides up the esophagus, coming to rest at the tongue's anterior.

T+00:00:30 I've clearly mounted a sonic missile. Rushing at a steep incline. The faster I go, the sharper everything becomes. Tidal swathes of perceptual clarity give way to G-force tunnel vision. My field of vision becomes increasingly chaotic; the nystagmus is intense. And yet, it's all so utterly... Soft. Each word I write of my experience is the sole object in the 'eye' of the tunnel; around it calmly rotates a colorful, though disorganized in its composition, vortex. It's specific texture is not unlike that of the paint in a Matisse smeared by wet hands. I haven't much time to pay it mind, for I have already exhausted the infinite length of tunnel, blasting through whatever unfortunate word happened to be in its center at the time, and onward, onward...

T+00:01:00 Jesus. Im rushing *so* hard right now. My ears ring; my vision rumbles like that of an astronaut during take-off, and colors shudder with a new infusion of depth and beauty. Mach five... Six... Eight... Ten...

Holy hell. Dibutylone is a fucking beast. I just kept rushing. And rushing. And rushing.

Forty minutes later I decided to administer my second 75mg shot, leading to the best rush I have ever felt in my life. Liftoff Syndrome - my senses are so stimulated it feels as though I'm literally launching off the Earth's surface and hurling into the immense, frigid and beautiful void of space. I honestly couldn't tell you the difference between this feeling and the first moments of the biggest drop on a record-breaking roller coaster.

*Everything* is so pristine - so remarkably clean and fresh feeling. The world sparkles and resonates with the highest frequency!

Ten minutes after the re-dose, I somehow managed to sit up. My head was just absolutely saturated with pleasure; this far surpasses anything that I've managed to achieve with bk-MBDB, bk-MDMA, bk-MDEA, 4-MEC, 4-EMC, MD(M/E)A, 5-APB, 5-APDB, 5-MAPB, 5-EAPB, 6-APB, or anything else remotely similar. My dopamine receptors must be clinging on to my brain tissue for dear life.

The fuel tanks detach with a loud *clang*. I watch them drift away from me. I turned, slowly, and drank in my first sight of Planet Home from many thousands of miles away.

Interestingly, my pupils were not all that dilated. This leads me to speculate that Dibutylone's DRI properties are its main feature. There's definitely a lovely and strong empathogenic push, fueled by serotonin, but there's an insidiously appealing aspect of this material that reminded me instantly of the finest cocaine. Only, more raging and thunderous. Norepinephrine does not play a huge role with this one - there's the normal elevation of heart rate and some very mild bruxism, but otherwise this material just rocks your brain. I can see this being really, really problematic for those prone to addiction, and for IV drug users especially: Not only with regard to addiction potential, but because sites along the course of the vein injected into sometimes become irritated. And the irritation, although transient (lasting 20-45 minutes), is alarming.

It bears a precise resemblance to skin rashes caused by poison ivy, oak and sumac, where the skin bubbles up into bumpy lumps that are white, and surrounded by a dull reddening of the surrounding flesh. The irritation occurs regardless of whether or not the shot was missed. And they occur *along* the vein - for example, one may have injected into the forearm, but splotches of this histaminergic inflammation may occur along the vein 2 inches above the site, at the elbow, and/or all the way to the bicep and shoulder.

Seriously; beware, this one. I will be steering clear; I cannot trust myself with this power. It is the most capriciously powerful, the most handsomely euphoric, substance that I have ever ingested in my life.

Pandora flung open her box that day,
And I was bathed in both folly and pleasure.
Yet, then, I was shown the dark side of her treasure...

...And were I to choose, I'd have chosen to stay.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dibutylone
substancecode_cathinones
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_healthissues
roacode_iv

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, thanks for sharing, sounds like an amazing experience. And also a dangerous one. I hope it doesn't end up abused too much, sounds very risky.

Yikes Vaya, that has me creeping and crawling and craving...I haven't IV'd a stim in several years, but that "rush" still haunts...

And you are moderator of recovery support?? ;)

Thanks for sharing, well written, craving inducing, but I dint think I will seek it out...(yet...always leave a yet :D)

You said it was better than all this other drugs, but were those other ones IV'D?
I've had bk-MDMA and 4-MMC IV'd and both were extremely pleasurable but too powerful, like your report, so I don't IV them anymore but I still enjoy them orally.

Wow interesting report, missed this one. Wondered how you settled on 75 mg IV?

Also respect, for some hard-to-explain reason. I heard dibutylone was pretty shitty, it is sorted away somewhere in my stim cabinets without a single try. Delsyd raises a very valid question: was it the ROA? Maybe if you take the milder one from a category of compounds that are normally rather beastly to inject you end up with something reasonable. Attenuating one side of taking it with another side, so to speak?

Del, you still come across 4-mmc?

Last time was almost a year ago. It's pretty scarce these days and I don't really seek it out. Methylone is still easily attainable and I really enjoy its effects. I also tried 3-mmc, which felt nice but not as good as meph or methylone. The combo of 3-mmc and methylone was also great and produced a pretty strong roll. I still prefer methylone on its own though. It's just the perfect medium between MDMA and Cocaine, which makes it a great party drug and good to just chill with a few buddies on.

Wow interesting report, missed this one. Wondered how you settled on 75 mg IV?

Also respect, for some hard-to-explain reason. I heard dibutylone was pretty shitty, it is sorted away somewhere in my stim cabinets without a single try. Delsyd raises a very valid question: was it the ROA? Maybe if you take the milder one from a category of compounds that are normally rather beastly to inject you end up with something reasonable. Attenuating one side of taking it with another side, so to speak?

I tried no other ROA seriously; others were part of the standardized allergy test.

Delsyd said:
You said it was better than all this other drugs, but were those other ones IV'D?

They were, yes.

amanitadine said:
And you are moderator of recovery support?? ;)

Yes; this experience was from last year, and we moderators are not infallible creatures. I certainly do not claim to be.

Solpisis said:

Valid point; I'm guessing it was the ROA, as I recall not being impressed by the allergy test.

From my prior research on DiButylone, all other ROA dosages resembled those of Butylone; thus, I decided to attempt 75mg IV.

I'm surprised dibutylone is very active. Maybe the suggestions of SAR from dimethylamphetamine don't apply to compounds with longer alpha-chains.

ebola

Hmmmmm..... my experience was very uneventful, if you know what I mean. We likely got different compounds.

woulda loved it....

Anymore trip reports but from more usual ROA such as oral? Anyone else tried it???

I'm against the Iv use of designer stimulants since they took our beloved dextermeth away but nicely written made me fiend just a little

Anymore trip reports but from more usual ROA such as oral? Anyone else tried it???

As far as I know, unfortunately, it's nothing special at all orally. I think it's possible I unknowingly did it a few times thinking it was ethylone and didn't find it special until I built the dose up quite high to 1g over the course of a night, at which point it because quite psychedelic if my memory serves me correctly.

Would love to hear more trip reports on this compound. Unfortunately I have a phobia of needles and other roa so it might not be for me if I can't enjoy it under 500mg in a few doses.

I thoroughly enjoyed the trip report despite it seeming to have a bit of a sales pitch undertone. It was quite well written... I initially read it on erowid shortly after the most recent bans...

ummmm, I have tried this stuff, and at low Oral doses it feels kind of like a very expensive GNC supplement. Staying in the 100 mg range oral, stuff barely has any odor but boy it tastes like super concentrated lemony citrusy pledge, the crystal form anyway will numb your mouth a bit, but it won't last like 25I-NBOMe, and it isn't bitter. At 100 mg it is quite manageable and kind of fun

Any way I have not tried snorting it but I heard it works for me, this stuff has way way way more in common with amphetamines then with MDMA. The rushy feeling is quite pleasant accompanied by easy focus at slight music appreciation. I have never tried Adderall but another friend swears there are similarities, but this stuff is not a Pharmy if that makes any sense? Doesn't feel like a medicine.

I have to admit the high feels clean, but it doesn't really last that long.... up and down on oral doses in say 2 to 3 hours. Redoses create a plateau effect akin to large cocaine doses, but not nearly as fucked up.

I like it... it has a cool social vibe to it, not like over the top empathy, just talkative vibe. I could see how pushing it up to 500 mg would last longer, and create a bit more of a trippy vibe, but at 200 mg capped in with a D4 (a real GNC product) I noted slight anxiety, and increased heart rate. Nothing over the top mind you, but definitely noted. I was working out and really really having a pretty good time, but it was one of those instances where you start talking to a stranger, and feel just a little self conscious because you feel like you are talking really fast. Could have been the combo of the Di-Butylone and the D4, but it was enough to make me not need to push this one much further.

Best thing is no real negative side effects, but I would not take it at night, stuff definitely lingers in terms of alertness, one day I re dosed just a little late, and could not turn my brain off for a good nights sleep.

How does Dibutylone compare to like Methylone? I understand they are relatively similar?

T+00:00:00 75mg DiButylone administered intravenously via slow-push over the course of ten seconds.

T+00:00:15 "Chemists' citrine" flavor rides up the esophagus, coming to rest at the tongue's anterior.

T+00:00:30 I've clearly mounted a sonic missile. Rushing at a steep incline. The faster I go, the sharper everything becomes. Tidal swathes of perceptual clarity give way to G-force tunnel vision. My field of vision becomes increasingly chaotic; the nystagmus is intense. And yet, it's all so utterly... Soft. Each word I write of my experience is the sole object in the 'eye' of the tunnel; around it calmly rotates a colorful, though disorganized in its composition, vortex. It's specific texture is not unlike that of the paint in a Matisse smeared by wet hands. I haven't much time to pay it mind, for I have already exhausted the infinite length of tunnel, blasting through whatever unfortunate word happened to be in its center at the time, and onward, onward...

T+00:01:00 Jesus. Im rushing *so* hard right now. My ears ring; my vision rumbles like that of an astronaut during take-off, and colors shudder with a new infusion of depth and beauty. Mach five... Six... Eight... Ten...

I completely agree with and appreciate your descriptive report but 75 milligrams is going to feel like frustration and nothing like what you are painting. I'm talking about all my lab rats needing to be between 250mg and 300mg to achieve such results. But it is just as you describe, and what's the problem with buying more when vendors are nearly throwing it at you on most sites or boards, etc. It's definitely active,like you say.