• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP knock

Not mike !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were one of my favourites Michael , posts always brought smile to my face .

Wise , Caring , with a dodgy dress sense ;)

Step Lightly mate

brimz x

I got the news via BCF who also wishes to pass on maximum respect n Luv .

I gather he was banned for a while .

RIP
Reading this thread put me mind of Heaney.so ...

I sat all morning in the college sick bay Counting bells knelling classes to a close. At two o'clock our neighbours drove me home.

In the porch I met my father crying -He had always taken funerals in his stride -And Big Jim Evans saying it was a hard blow.

The baby cooed and laughed and rocked the pram When I came in, and I was embarrassed By old men standing up to shake my hand

And tell me they were 'sorry for my trouble' Whispers informed strangers that I was the eldest, Away at school, as my mother held my hand

In hers and coughed out angry tearless sighs. At ten o'clock the ambulance arrived With the corpse, stanched and bandaged by the nurses.

Next morning I went up into the room. Snowdrops And candles soothed the bedside. I saw him For the first time in six weeks. Paler now,

Wearing a poppy bruise on his left temple. He lay in a four foot box, as in his cot. No gaudy scars, the bumper knocked him clear.

A four foot box, a foot for every year.

Brimz dude, you ARE capable of coherent posts! Bless ya mate.

Poor Knock :(

Does anyone know if Knock supported any specific charities?

RIP knock. Terrible news. I got a lot from his posts - always intelligent, fair and compassionate. You will be missed.

Does anyone know if Knock supported any specific charities?

I just asked this via PM to one of his close friends - If there is going to be a whip around for some flowers or towards a donation of a charity he supported please keep me in the loop.

I got the news via BCF who also wishes to pass on maximum respect n Luv .

I gather he was banned for a while .

Cheers Brimz

Can't actually believe he was demodded let alone gone, EADD has lost a very special member.

RIP M

<3

I don't even know what to say. Knock was always one of the voices of reason, a reason to come back here and have a read. It's already been said, but he was incredibly intelligent, and genuinely gave a shit about the place and its members. I'm really sad to see him go, and I think EADD has lost a top member. RIP, Michael. You shall be missed. <3

This is so sad, such an intelligent caring guy :( RIP Knock

I just asked this via PM to one of his close friends - If there is going to be a whip around for some flowers or towards a donation of a charity he supported please keep me in the loop.

Yes I'd like to donate too if there is anything to be set up xxxx

Can't think of any charity he supported. Any suggestions or perhaps just a general drugs/mental health charity and a justgiving page. If one of his closer friends wants to suggest something would be great.

Yes I'd like to make a donation / contribution too. A big wreath of flowers from the EADD crew would be a nice gesture. And how about the mental health charity MIND ?

Words fail me, awful news. I didn't know him personally but I always got such a great vibe off him on Bluelight, his lovely personality, intelligence and wit would come across with such a powerful energy.
My heart goes to his family and friends, rest in peace Michael <3

I'm still completely fucked. woke up this morning with tears running down my face all over again. I still can't believe I'm never gonna see him again. Every time I think it's starting to sink in I break down all over again.

As for donations, maybe a whip around to help with funeral costs might be an idea. I still would love to make the funeral but don't know how well this would go down with knocks family members etc..

Last edited: