• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

RIP knock

This is going to rock EADD. You're not alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
<3 RIP knock. Devastated.

Just read that quote. Its fucking killing me. I thought he stopped being a mod because he wanted to look for work or something. I've missed practically the whole last two weeks cos of studying and stuff so now i feel even worse cos i didn't know what was going on. The last thing we talked he was on his way to pick up some stuff from ASDA. I thought the mod demotin thing was a joke. i know you can get down when you gotta go to the job centre and stuff, and that you can get down when you do a job better than any fucking other person around and it get thrown back in your face. Sorry i'm in jabber mode now where i'm hurting so much. I'm gonna smoke a fucking cigarette, and take a long look at up at the sky facing north over scotland.

Last edited:
I cant believe this or even begin to take it in. I am in a state of shock. 8o:|

i don't know what to do. I got this physical numbness right from my head down throug my whole body. i want a drug to make things alright but i know there's nothing i can take that's gonna make a difference. Plus i wanna feel all the shitines to its maximum because of how bad everthing is now.

I feel for his loved ones, and this site as a whole because it lost a great member. Too many BL'ers are dying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember when I was in a bad way, and I made a few threads about it asking for advice. Really, my problems were miniscule in comparison to what a lot of people go through. But Knock was understanding, empathetic and caring the whole time. It actually meant a lot, and helped a lot.

He seemed to genuinely love and care about everyone on EADD. I've not been here as long as most, but EADD actually means a lot to me, and he was a huge part of it that will never be replaced. R. I. P.

i don't know what to do.

I had a feeling things werent right a few days ago, was going to PM him to see if he was allright, but i didnt get round to it. I cant bring myself to post RIP Michael because that is so final, and i cannot accept it.

Me neither. I been sat in the same spot now with a unsmoked fag i rolled half an hour ago. I just been staring into space.

You're not alone.. I'm still hoping there's been some sort of mistake. Horrible. :(

:( <3

appreciate and never take for granted, life is fragile

RIP

.... No.... My brain won't believe this :(
Sat here jaw dropped in tears panic attack on the way.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck :(
Oh jeez Knock ....

...I...

<3 <3 <3 <3

Absolutely stunned. A massive part of Bluelighter has died today. RIP Knock.

Awful news.

Very very sad.

My thoughts go out to all that knew him well.

Rest In Peace Knock.

Gone but never forgotten. :|

Shit, no. Not Knock, please. :( <3

Barely five minutes ago, I was responding to a P.M. I hadn't seen the front page. I didn't know anything about this.

Oh, shit. Please, no. Hope it was painless.