PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I have always thought music is essential. It really enhances music too

I'll have to try that silence, might get intense

I have tried ketamine many times without music, and the experience always feels transient and non-memorable even if it's super strong. I wouldn't want to listen to most music but organic psychedelic music like Shpongle feels like it was made for the experience, it guides me through a powerful journey which is shaped by the music. Perhaps I will give it a try when I get more with silence, I am just having a hard time seeing how it would be as significant.

My first trials with MXE it didnt seem to enhance music but it made it sound strange. Nowadays its the opposite. I often get this feeling when I listen to some song that it seems to slow down in some parts, and I'm not sure if its really like that or is the MXE making it sound like that.

it will get very intense. Music is your anchor to the tangible world. Lift that anchor and let yourself drift off.

What you want is to emulate the conditions of an isolation tank. You want to sit or lie down comfortably in loose clothes and warmth, so that you feel your body as little as possible (a memory foam mattress helps greatly) Room must be very dark and quiet so that whewn you shut your eyes you are in darkness. or, ideally, that its as dark with eyes open as closed.

Minimize your sensory input so that all there is is You and the Drug.

Asante the most effective way to reach hole? I got ~100mg material left

Divided into 3 doses or all at once?

Or 50+50? Do you get holes with intranasal easily? Someone said that it is hard to hole nasally.

What about combos with other drugs? Do you like to combo it? Especially with psychedelics. Whats your favorite mxe combo?

Asante&Alldaykk and everyone can answer

This may gross you out but if you only have 100mg, the best route to take is anal, squirting a bit of water with MXE in it up your butthole, it greatly speeds the comeup and moreover, its almost twice as effective as oral use.

Me I use orally. Empty stomach, then swallow with half a glass of water, repeat after 1:30h

If you are doing oral anbd have a low tolerance I would recommend 33 + 33 + 33 with 2 1-1:30h intervals.

Most people with low tolerances find single high doses quite unpleasant, for most people 20-40mg is the perfect increment, allowing for a steep climb without too much tugging or shallow.
For me 30mg is perfect, even after 3 years of use, its high enough to be magical but not too overwhelming when it decides to hit HARD (sometimes it does!)

Oral MXE on the clock:
0min - gulp
5min onset
20min strong effects
40min shit gets real
1-2hour you emerge and think about boosting
3-4h a single dose ends
4-8h even if feeling sober a subsequent booster still stacks atop of the former

Its OK to eat bananas/fruit or drink milk or juice, those do not much interfere with oral MXE even when eaten/drank right after ingestion.

Dissolve your mxe ideally in a shotglass of lukewarm water.

Definitely rectal, it's about as effective as IM without needles and possible abcesses.

My oneness experience you read about recently was with ~40mg oral and then at T+0:45, ~20mg rectally. You can also just put the MXE in a gel cap for rectal admin, I used to always use an oral syringe but honestly a gap cap is about as effective and much easier.

I haven't combo-ed with MXE yet, other than marijuana. I would like to try a tryptamine with it and will probably mix MXE + 4-HO-MET in the near future.

Not finding it gross, I just think I would fuck it up as I've never plugged. Don't want to take that chance. Maybe I should try plug 20mg to not waste it all? Maybe try plugging only water once :D You just lay on your tummy and burst that shit into your asshole? I think I got one syringe already somewhere.

I dont know if theres any real tolerance, I've done it like once a week for a month now.

Maybe I should smoke some potent sativa to make me catapult into the hole? But I remember holing pretty wild with only 100mg back in the day.

Anyone tried to take hole-dose when already tripping? Like taking 100mg MXE 4hrs after taking LSD. Would hole overpower the trip, what happens there?

If you are unsure about rectal admin its best to take no chances and practice some other wime with a more abundant drug :)

if I were you I'd take it oral in 3 doses with 1.5 hour intervals, empty stomach, darkness & silence

Anyone tried to take hole-dose when already tripping? Like taking 100mg MXE 4hrs after taking LSD. Would hole overpower the trip, what happens there?

Either you shit your pants and make chess pieces out of the poo or you come back with the answers to life and death.
Seriously, Hole MXE + LSD/shrooms is EXTREMELY intense, think DMT breakthrough intense, for hours.

Hah, I would be wary of adding salvia, itself one of if not the most intense dissociatives.

Asante - I achieved the most removed from physical being experience I have ever achieved using the dose I mentioned above and music. If you've read my reports (I have many on Erowid and am an Erowid author), you would know I've had my fair share of directly experiencing the divine oneness state, but this one was so direct and complete, the music turned into crackling and then stopped, but it had led me to that point before it did that.

MXE+Weed+Adult Swim = WINNING

My fav thing to do with MXE.

Hey Asante; I'm still over a month clean of MXE (might be two now!). I remember your concern and wanted to update you. I hope all is well with you.

Awesome ThaDudeAbides, feeling trapped by a drug is Hell, I been a smoker for 25 years I can relate! Stay clean, at least for a good number of months more. How hard is quitting for you? Are you over the nagging temptation yet?
This is not a good thread to hang out in if you are off MXE, it always makes me want to dose up!

As to me, I'm fine and having a rollicking good time at the moment!

Last edited:
I hate watching TV on dissociatives, I hear for some it's nice though.

I hate watching TV on dissociatives, I hear for some it's nice though.

I always think I would be watching something while on MXE but I never find interest. I remember this one time when I was watching some tv series and I couldnt understand at all what was going on. It was very frustrating. Seemed pointless to watch it.

I mostly just listen to music and search the web. Later I'll go on the bed under the blanket with some music :)

Yeah watching TV on MXE was like the show was terribly acted, all the characters (even though they were cartoons) appeared to me to be awkward and the lines were all canned. I couldn't keep track of the greater plot. It was a very awkward and strange experience, much better to lay there in silence. I found the same to be true with music that is too structured, like rock or anything that focuses on words.

Watching TV on MXE is unthinkable for me, thats like fiddling with your Android in church. On the aftermath though, its great to go online and go on a posting rampage in forums and weirding out buddies in SecondLife.

Without any dissociative tolerance whatsoever, and using dissociatives in general for the first times, 40mg can create pretty interesting altered states.

I'm on 10mg right now and it's already quite interesting.

And watching TV on MXE, I did it once and the best word to describe it is "absurd".
That reminds me, John C. Lilly once even recommended to watch TV on K.

Great posts here. MXE brotherhood <3 <3 <3

My preferred MXE regimen is to plug ~20 mg whenever I feel like it, usually every 1-2-3 hrs or so... usually I don't feel like dosing anymore after midnight, just a smooth descent into dreamland eventually. When I've been on a break I get the feeling my brain starts to go back to normality (depression or bleakness) and I have to rewire it by the Power of butt plugged MXE. I haven't been in a Hole in some time, and I feel like I have gone past something, like there's no need for a hole anymore, just existing in the MXE state of mind 24/7. Hmm.

It's weird, at some point I felt like I had a strong tolerance which made MXE somewhat useless but, here I am, happy as I've ever been.

I had bouts of really crazy meltdowns when I used 3-MeO-PCP with MXE, shit gets heavy. If I only take MXE I'm usually just super awesome. I also have found a new fondness for alcohol, like taking few cuba libres with MXE is smooth as pussy. Oh yes.

Without any dissociative tolerance whatsoever, and using dissociatives in general for the first times, 40mg can create pretty interesting altered states.

For most people, half a bottle of vodka produces an interesting altered state. Depends on your weekly alcohol consumption and tolerance, I guess.

As someone said already, the whole experience could go to waste when having eyes open and staying up. Mxe starts to shine when u lay on bed eyes closed with some great music on. Or in silence, like someone preferred.

Status
Not open for further replies.