View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine (MXE) Thread - Chapter 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alldaykk: which is your preferred roa? how do you take it?

Maybe I'm lucky because I don't have a supply to get MXE so often nor would I even have the funds for daily use, as its very expensive here.

Alldaykk, thank you very much for this very informative account, I learned a lot about it thats useful for my own MXE considerations.

My questions to you are:

How often a day do you dose? My guess on your stated use is 3-5x, is that correct?

What are your ROA(s)?

How long do the effects last for you? how long till you notice it, how long till it becomes satisfactory and how long does this satisfaction last?

Does it still cause you to gain psychological benefits such as insights and reprocessing of old memories?

Does it put you in delusional/alternate reality states where you experience the unusual?

Are there any closed eye visual effects left?

Do you have any kind of bladder problems?

How much do you guesstimate is your total lifetime use, and how much do you use in a month?

What if you bought a kilo? Would you spin out of control or has your use stabilized where you use This Much, That Often and do not escalate anymore?

When you are high, can you "whip up an experience" through pushing your mind mentally, such as an experience of thrill, or are you pretty much numb emotionally?

Have you lost or gained weight or changed in physical appearance?

Do you have any issues with anxiety (diminished or increased) or other mental & mood issues?

How have your friends commented on your functioning?

How much mg do you think would a single Hole experience take, if it still can be had?

Your 75-90mg dose, to what strength is that comparable, when you didnt have a tolerance?

Do few day tolerance breaks still bring additional effects back to you?

Is early morning MXE distinctly stronger to you than later in the day?

Do you think you can live life like this, given unlimited MXE or do you see it developing to a situation where you have to quit?

I'm very sorry to bomb you with questions but my MXE use is intensifying lately and these questions are burning in my mind. With your usage pattern you could supply significant information about this relatively poorly known drug, information that can help many of us get a better understanding and make better-informed decisions.
Bless you, and please be safe.

Last edited:
Oh and as to your memory impairment, to separate it from my many questions, MXE acts by interrupting communication in your brain. Since you are constantly high, parts of your brain communication are on the pilot light. If you were to quit, it would not have to mean you are permanently memory impaired, as the impairment is likely due to direct pharmacological action and not brain damage.

Still, living under the influence for years restructures your brain, like any major psychoactive would. Neural nets that are used often are strengthened and those which are used rarely, atrophy, kind of like with muscles and exercise.

What do you guys think, is MXE the best research chemical released in the past 10 years or so? I think its the most popular at least?

What do you guys think, is MXE the best research chemical released in the past 10 years or so? I think its the most popular at least?

I would think something like M1 or 4mmc to be more popular than mXe.

It's one of the my favorites. There have been a lot of really good ones. :)

Methoxetamine is a Big Drug, just like LSD, and we were here to witness its birth and rise. Do you realize MXE was invented by a Bluelighter? The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine threads are hallowed ground. We'll have to see what MXE's next move is after full illegalization but its becoming the next Big Thing since MDMA and GHB.

I hope some of the labs will go commie and post their exact syntheses online, so we can move on to the next act of the Methoxetamine opera.
No hoarding of knowledge, let it roam free and let the Web do its thing.

I had MXE for brekkie and lunch by the way.

Alldaykk, still off on merry adventure? I hoped you had chimed in by now brother!

Methoxetamine is a Big Drug, just like LSD, and we were here to witness its birth and rise. Do you realize MXE was invented by a Bluelighter? The Big & Dandy Methoxetamine threads are hallowed ground. We'll have to see what MXE's next move is after full illegalization but its becoming the next Big Thing since MDMA and GHB.

I hope some of the labs will go commie and post their exact syntheses online, so we can move on to the next act of the Methoxetamine opera.

http://www.vice.com/read/interview-with-ketamine-chemist-704-v18n2

Who knows if he reads bluelight.

The methoxetamine molecule was something I had floating around in my head for about three years. I just knew it would really be something fantastic; it contains every necessary functional group to produce the perfect dissociative. I felt it would be like a stress-free version of ketamine. Eventually I found someone who was interested and made a small batch, and when I tested it… I was blown away. It doubtless has great potential as an antidepressant. A vendor took interest and synthesized a batch for public distribution, and it took off. Now there are all kinds of fake variations for sale, tiletamine4 analogs and whatnot. The popularity was not a surprise, but I was surprised by the willingness of Chinese laboratories to synthesize it. A few years ago Chinese labs would not produce arylcyclohexylamines under any circumstances. In China, those suspected of trafficking large quantities of ketamine are executed.

Who knows if he reads bluelight.

Feel free to investigate, you might find out his username.

Alldaykk, still off on merry adventure? I hoped you had chimed in by now brother!

It really is special and magical. To me it's the perfect dissociative, a similar place of depth that ketamine takes you but much more present, warmer, more emotional. And just plain more immersive, to me, perhaps because I can actually remember the whole experience.

And yes, a fellow old-school BLer was the creator, thanks man, you know who you are (but I don't know if you read the forum anymore)

Xammy; always intranasal. Been using regularly for years with just short breaks and with the quality of the mxe I get it just is insane how there is no burning and no noticeable damage to nasal. Not so much as a simple nose bleed ever. It's always smooth and never irritates, nothing like other substances. This is another reason I consider mxe "too good". You can do it all the time lol

Yup xammy, I don't think its right to point fingers (even in reverent praise) but he's a member here.

Just now I ate the world's worst dinner, made under the influence of MXE, while laughing my ass off at george ramsey's voice echoing though my head cussing me out over this abomination of a dish in all its shocking detail ^_^
I went through 200mg since morning broke and its been a day of adventure to say the least!

To me the Dissociative Hole, as shown by MXE is the Eighth Wonder Of The World. Things tend to get very spiritual and supernatural when I use MXE, that to me is its prime attraction. If it stopped being spiritual I'd stop using it.

I see things, like walls with hyroglyphs, ancient caves etc in the Hole that not just feel as real as reality, it actually feels as important and Sacred to gaze upon them. Its my inner Temple and beholding it is a religious service to the God that is I - the deepest self, the Atman. In the Hole there is this sense that seeing these things, trivial as they may be, is of deep spiritual significance, that it is Holy.

Yesterday I introduced my best friend, a Christian, to MXE for the third time, the first two times were trainwrecks, but yesterday on only 2 x 20mg his mind was blown and in his words he managed to reconnect with God in a way he's been needing for months. It was one of the most profound psychedelic experiences for him, he describes it as being "like a high dose mushroom session condensed in a much shorter time". I guess he became a MXE convert

Yeah MXE truly has the ability to merge you with the oneness/godhead/universal consciousness/whatever you want to call it.

... but yesterday on only 2 x 20mg his mind was blown and in his words he managed to reconnect with God in a way he's been needing for months. It was one of the most profound psychedelic experiences for him, he describes it as being "like a high dose mushroom session condensed in a much shorter time". I guess he became a MXE convert
How is it possible to get anything interesting with 2x20mg? When I take this amount I feel as if I had been drinking half a bottle of wodka.

Just now I ate the world's worst dinner, made under the influence of MXE, while laughing my ass off at george ramsey's voice echoing though my head cussing me out over this abomination of a dish in all its shocking detail
The craziest thing I get is funny thoughts about which I then laugh out loud.
Then I think "Dude you just loughed about this in real life"
No real visions other than daydreams and I can have this with cannabinoids too so its incredibly frustrating to get anywhere with this drug.

How is it possible to get anything interesting with 2x20mg? When I take this amount I feel as if I had been drinking half a bottle of wodka.

Without any dissociative tolerance whatsoever, and using dissociatives in general for the first times, 40mg can create pretty interesting altered states.

Do you lay down with eyes closed and listen to music on it? I find that dissociatives just make me feel sloppy and drunk-ish when my eyes are open and I;'m trying to move around. It's behind closed eyes, within your mind, that the interesting things happen. Music helps a lot too but the right kind of music, my favorite is Shpongle.

WOW such great and detailed questions! Such useful information to answer I would be glad to answer each one for you in detail. Right now I am at work so wait until I get home tonight and I will type out detailed responses with the goal to increase info and educate about this chem.

It's crazy because when I wrote my post I thought everyone was going to reply "tl;dr" but it seems the people on this thread are respectful and also longing for new information on it. Big ups to this community!

Cpuller, maybe you are relatively less sensitive to the mind expanding properties of it? Half a bottle of vodka sounds about right but theres other effects too.

With MXE you have to "learn to fly" you have to learn to connect with varied effects. My friends found the spiritual angle and God shook him through and through.

What I recommended him was: "Close your eyes, listen to your thoughts and open your heart to God".

The craziest thing I get is funny thoughts about which I then laugh out loud.
Then I think "Dude you just loughed about this in real life"

Sounds to me like you have a psychological blockage. Its perfectly natural for a thought to have you laugh out loud, and your thoughts ARE in fact real life.

That did it for him, but I should point out hes a 40yo Christian, your mileage may vary.

Xorkoth I recommend you strongly to turn off the music.

No music! Under MXE your mind will have a strong tendency to play songs in your head and resample them in ways that are appropriate for that time, listening to music blots that effect out, that and the most subtle things. Silence and darkness is just the thing.

What I do is either sitting in my comfy chair under a blanket with my eyes closed in a candle lit room or lie in bed in complete darkness, both in silence.

The most miraculous things happen when theres a minimum of connections with the outside world., and playing music is a very strong connection to the outside world.

Have a great day Alldaykk, and really looking forward to your answers! I been on MXE all day and your post came by several times in my mind, really curious how it is for you.
People who are serious about dissociatives are a Brotherhood, of course we're interested in what you have to say, you've been further out than most *hugs*

Status
Not open for further replies.