• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

Good to hear, i also like that massive black guy, dont even know what he's called though, the one who's built like an oxe but you can tell he's really kind.

It's been shit since they took out any actual danger from zombies, they're the new tooth fairy were wolves. "Don't step back like a gaumless twat 3-4 steps... You'll be... A JILL SANDWICH"

NSFW:
The walkers are still dangerous, but they have allways been slow and stupid, (they cant run and have no intelligence) its just our band of surviors have become far more expert in dealing with them, and its not that they arent dangerous its our heros are highly skilled and experienced now. Like The Governor was taking the piss in his final episodes just walking past stray walkers as they were too stupid to catch him. And Michonne took on and beheaded about 15 of them in as many seconds. They are still dangerous if there are too many of them to handle, but the odd stray can be dispatched even by those pre-pubescent little girls (with a gun) and even that pretty blonde girl can now deal with a one on one attack with whatever weapon she had to hand, a peach schnaps bottle iirc

The creators confirmed that there will definitely be no second season of True Detective. Or, if there is, it will be a completely different story with completely different characters.

It was always pitched as an Anthology series. There will be another season of True Detective, different story, different characters

Governor was best part of it after Rick turned into playdoh faggot.

Id happily see carl get killed off, Walking dickhead

NSFW:
ecTq3LV.jpg

I gave up on the Walking Dead near the end of Season 3. Bit samey and mediocre story lines.

Watched season 1 of Vikings last week....thought it was shit hot. Kept my very short attention span in check. Lots of nice birds getting pumped too.....never a bad thing!

Tonight on BBC1 at 23.35 is 'Swansea: Living on the streets'.
Documentary following the lives of homeless people in the city during the run-up to Christmas. (1/3)

Poor people in that Swansea program. One guy had been homeless for 20 years, his alcoholism was so bad that if he didnt have a drink every hour he would start getting really violent shakes. Another guy thought he was better than the rest because he wasnt into drugs or drink and would cycle to the woods outside town where he had a tent. He had a good set up, keeping his firewood dry and protected. He eventually found a landlord who would take him in with no up front deposit. Drink and drugs seem to be the ruin of these people and seem to prevent from imp[roving their situation and they spiral downwards, thats not a judgement/criticism, its an obvious obersarvation. I feel sorry for these people. Life expetancy is 43 or so for a man, and 35 or so for a woman. If the drink/drugs doesnt kill them, violent yobs will.

There was some program about some scotish fight club wrestling scene on before it, insane wresting championships or somethiing, 'a scene that grew out of nightclub fights that spread onto the street'. The strange thing was that nearly all the wrestelers were camp as fuck, but not one of them was actually gay. The blood was real, thefights are staged though and the winners are pre-determined. One guy got the shit beat out of him, yet he was crowned The Champion. Weird scene, pretty enterprising the guy who organised everything, though he spent all his profits on hotel rooms for his wrestelers, £1,000 profit for running a succesful event, all spent all hotels for the contenstants. Maybe not the best business brain in the world, but good on him for trying to do something.

Last edited:
You're talking about ICW. I've still to see the TV show but I went to see it live some time last year. It was quality. WWF with bams.

"a scene that grew out of nightclub fights that spread onto the street" sounds like a load of bollocks. There's tons of small wrestling firms in the UK. A lot of the ICW wrestlers have wrestled for other companies, including WWF. ICW just happen to be making a bit of a name for themselves.

Edit - It's on iplayer http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p01qv39d/Insane_Fight_Club/

Last edited:
Yeah ICW, that's the one, they came out with that line on the show about the nightclub fights.

Aye I've just watched it. I heard that line. Makes no sense. Makes it sound as though it organically grew from a load of guys fighting outside clubs into an organised thing, when it was clearly an organised thing from the very start.

Other than that it was pretty good though. Wee Mark Dallas is some boy. Shitein it in case they got done for putting the ICW cone on the statue lol.

I'm sure some people on here will remember me posting Grado's hilarious promo videos a year or two ago.

That publicity stunt pillow fight in the town center was pretty funny, some onlookers were horrified, some old guy watching it from a park bench thought it was all very amusing. He was cool. Those guys had some balls to walk round the streets in the style that they did, i guess having the inner confidence of being a professional wrestler would mean that they would be less likely to get any grief.

I liked Grado's choice in theme music, it was the perfect choice for him, practicing his timing of his moves in his bedroom infront of the mirror lol.

Last edited:
Giving up on the 'What's Good on European and African TV' cos it's all shite at the moment. So watching Always Sunny Season 9. Had to skip past Charlie's fantasy during the hold up again cos I knew it'd make me cry.

Was giving Amazon Prime/Lovefilm a try but the cunts only introduced it a day before my membership ran out. Had some right howlers on it though, horror film-wise.

But yeah uh so UK TV eh? I watch Everybody Loves Raymond, Frasier, then it's PS3 or films time and I've just realised none of them are UK/African TV so fuck it I'm off to download The Walking Dead and Curb Your Enthusiasm because it got mentioned at some point earlier, possibly today, possibly this week.

Loving true detective, that russ guy kinda reminds me of my thoughts sometimes, that deep shit he comes out with

God, basically every song Charlie does is amazing. Especially anything involving spiders and rape and definitely the musical and the 'band that him and Dennis form to play Dayman

Not seen True Detective, channel's it on?

Its being shown in this country on Sky Atlantic Snolly but I downloaded it. Brilliant series. I highly recommend you and anyone else watch it. Best thing I've seen for ages. Shame to hear there will be no second series PTCH but thanks for the info.

True Detective theme tune in 8 bit.

I tried TWD again and all my hatred flooded back as soon as the credits roll. Hugh Laurie can pas as an American. Rick I still see as Egg from This Life trying (badly) to put on a crappy American accent. Sorry guys, I did try but I just don't like the series. Not for me.

Nice one, ta. Will download cos I ain't got Sky (one day...). That tune sounds pretty smart but then I like 8/16-bit music in general. Reminded me of a link I will now go post in a more relevant thread.

I still can't take Hugh Laurie as an American even though to my English ears he sounds good. Is what growing up with Black Adder will do to you. Do the Americans watch that?

Sorry that sounded rude. American posters who may be passing by, do you watch Black Adder or Jeeves and Wooster? Also did not know Laurie is a musician. God he's so hot.

I really liked House and was convinced by Hugh that Greg was an American despite also seeing him in Blackadder. Personally I think Rick/Egg from TWD is poor in comparison but each to his/her own. :) We watched the entire run of House while my missus was on maternity leave waiting for the birth of our little one. We loved it. In fact thees an episode near the end where Greg turns up to a fancy dress party dressed as his character in Blackadder. I've tried to google image search it but I can't be using the right term as I can't find it.

Hope you get to watch True Detective soon Snolly. Easily the best thing I've seen since Breaking Bad. Heres the original theme for comparison and for us that miss it.