• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

WTF is wrong with you lot. Great episode. This was a great season finale.

I hated this show at the beginning when it was all action and no substance. Now it's got better character development and less useless brawn. Plus it's got tons of badass lead female roles.

eh, off to do some swirly stuff for entertainment before my mind turns to mush from too much normality

Not saying the episode was terrible, it surely was eventful and had plenty of whattehfuck moments. But some storylines that had been building up for weeks felt like they were being rushed to a conclusion, most notably Stannis' defeat.

Not saying the episode was terrible, it surely was eventful and had plenty of whattehfuck moments. But some storylines that had been building up for weeks felt like they were being rushed to a conclusion, most notably Stannis' defeat.

felt the same way really, some things felt a bit rushed to be honest... dont want to spoil things though so ill keep details to myself. still a great show overall

Oh Mr Robot is gooooooooood !!!

All about the ‘hidden hand’ and the 1% controlling the money/society and this hacker guy trying to take down corporations etc.
Get it watched….you won’t regret it.

Felix did you get a chance to watch it ???

Watched it last night and it was excellent. Very promising series, but it's a cunt we have to wait until July the 2nd or so for the second episode. :!

The main character even takes drugs! Morphine, MDMA, and presumably those were cannabis-related products he was smoking. ;)

Cheers for that.

And btw: that last episode of Game of Thrones was brilliant. Dunno how anyone could think otherwise but there you go.

Agreed

The first two episodes of Hannibal didnt disappoint. Had to watch it twice due to stupidly watching the second episode first, but its so fucking gorgeous it was better for doing so anyway.

As tv shows go, it really is as pretentious as fuck in a way because of its literal cinematic levels of production and resulting stunning visual quality. It gives a fucking huge tip of its hat to Peter Greenaway and Cronenberg which is probably why Im so in love with it.

The scripting is lean and sparse as fuck too, with no need for rambling shite to the point of almost being able to predict the next line, but not because of cheap cheesiness of a one liner kind of way, but because its almost poetry.

Ill stop this wanky fangirl shite for now. oh, cept for saying xfiles lady is perfect too. S'good to see her in more roles, she was fucking perfect in The Fall series too.

[/wanky bullshite]

Hannibal.

Bowels in, or bowels out?

So, so good.

Mr Robot is indeed decent. Hopefully they wont tank it after one season like they so often do if it doesnt bring in the figures.

What's this garbage, The Whispers, that I just started watching? Anyone know it?

Got 3 episodes. Looks like sci fi. S'got the Devil/Possessed Nun from American Horror Story Asylum in it. Decent cast.

Also, anyone watching Vikings? Just romped through the second and third seasons last week. Fuck me its good. Its like all the key characters are based around every male in my family. Rollo even looks like my dad from the 70s. Dont know what to make of the fact that the character is sexy as fuck. eh, wont dwell on that one for now. F'Loki is such a great part and love the actor.

Show confirms Im a filthy fucking pagan through and through, albeit not a godless one. Cant wait for season four.

What's this garbage, The Whispers, that I just started watching? Anyone know it?

Got 3 episodes. Looks like sci fi. S'got the Devil/Possessed Nun from American Horror Story Asylum in it. Decent cast.

Also, anyone watching Vikings? Just romped through the second and third seasons last week. Fuck me its good. Its like all the key characters are based around every male in my family. Rollo even looks like my dad from the 70s. Dont know what to make of the fact that the character is sexy as fuck. eh, wont dwell on that one for now. F'Loki is such a great part and love the actor.

Show confirms Im a filthy fucking pagan through and through, albeit not a godless one. Cant wait for season four.

Started the Whispers - strange one and can't really fathom out wtf is going on - upto episode number 5 and I'm still as confused as I was after number one.

Have you watched 'Penny Dreadful' yet? I think its my favorite tv show atm - Gothic / Horror type of thing but really nice. (Nothing like the Film of the same name).

Humans is another new one which I'm finding interesting (so many new shows going on at the moment).

I haven't watched vikings - I have season 1 and 2 saved to be watched but never got around to it.

Vikings is really good, i love that show

Fargo is deffo worth a look as well

Just watching This is England 88 in preparation for the new one that is apparently "coming soon". Good stuff.

Hannibal.

Bowels in, or bowels out?

So, so good.

Mr Robot is indeed decent. Hopefully they wont tank it after one season like they so often do if it doesnt bring in the figures.

My top 2 at the moment. Hannibal is divine and over indulgently delicious, love it. A great new take on a classic for the senses.

Mr Robot will freak them out I reckon, i expect it'll be tanked...we will see!

Top of the Lake engages me, need to hound the dog for a download of that soon.

Just watched again, long way around and long way down, both epic if you like travel or bikes then it's a must.

looks like Hannibal got cancelled for season 4.... must be something wrong with the current season ... :(

looks like Hannibal got cancelled for season 4.... must be something wrong with the current season ... :(

you cunt!!!!

im shooting the messenger Im so disappointed ;p

Im not surprised tbh. I urged my sis to watch the new series and she said 'dont like it, its gone all weird..'

i love the weirdness