• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What's Good on European and African TV v. Walking the Dead

Sometimes juxtaposition works out so damn peachy <3

Will watch that in a bit, DS. I do <3's me some carcrash tellybox and when "EDL Girls" are involved I see comedy ahoy =D

If you find any, don't forget to post them in the Good Documentaries thread :) I haven't really looked at the documentaries section on Netflix, might be time for a peruse. Like you, I'd much rather watch something educational, I watch about three films a year, but watch documentaries nearly every day.

Aye there's some good 'uns on Netflix, at least last time I had a look. Might spend me day doing that actually as mate left me logged into her account

haha - flashback :D (three episodes left until the end of season - so
NSFW:
Alky doctor kills one of them !
. 'the Mentalist' has started again today :)

I'll be able to re-downgrade my subscription to free view only then once season 4 of TWD ends. I dont watch hardly anyother of the additional 200 channels, part from National Geo and Discovery anyway. It's certainly not worth £45 a month or however much it's costing.

I have no idea why Mendo was banned. I just noticed while skimming through and old thread the other day. I liked the guy, we weren't close or anything I just liked some of his tunes and posting style.

The final True Detective was superb. I didn't know that that episode was the last so I wasn't expecting it to wrap up when it did which I think added to it somewhat.

Spoiler for True Detective.

NSFW:
Cohle did say in hospital after coming out of his coma that they didn't get all the guys involved so maybe that leaves it open for another series where they go after the rest f the scumbags.

I really enjoyed that series some of the dialogue was brilliant.

I haven't watched Dallas Buyers Club yet. I've got it to watch just not got round to it yet.

I will give TWD another go but that second series really did leave a bad taste in my mouth. Will let you know what I think in due course.

Hes been a cheeky cunt but im not allowed to say much more than that

The pacing of walking dead really gets on my tits sometimes

I hate it now. Get the video game.

The latest Ross Kemp series, especially the PNG episode. His wife is cheating on him, he has to chew a stim plant, then...

No one's gonna f*****g kill me!
NSFW:
[video=youtube_share;gj1cAaz7TTY]http://youtu.be/gj1cAaz7TTY[/video]

Last edited:
Hes been a cheeky cunt but im not allowed to say much more than that

Fair enough mate.

I'm glad you enjoyed Rush btw. I watched it a bit back. I didn't like the Thor bloke who played James Hunt but the bloke who played Niki Lauda was absolutely brilliant. So much like him it was shocking. Decent enough film too but I am an F1 fan already.

Ross Kemp has some balls

Yeah that thor bloke is a one trick pony bollocks of an actor, he just seems to act like thor all the time tho. Loved rush, and Senna

Ross Kemp famously ran off scared shitless filming some documentary about gangs, leaving the camera crew behind to film him legging it, not at all the 'hard man' he supposedly portrays on Eastenders. :\

Last edited:
The final True Detective was superb. I didn't know that that episode was the last so I wasn't expecting it to wrap up when it did which I think added to it somewhat.

Spoiler for True Detective.

NSFW:
Cohle did say in hospital after coming out of his coma that they didn't get all the guys involved so maybe that leaves it open for another series where they go after the rest f the scumbags.

The creators confirmed that there will definitely be no second season of True Detective. Or, if there is, it will be a completely different story with completely different characters.

The creators of the walking dead need slapping for the shite pacing, up and down, all those emotional scenes in there which i dont really connect with cos most of the characters i dont give a shit about. Walking fuckin Dull with some decent bits

TWD

NSFW:
ive not watched yesterdays episode yet, but the one before that was very slow, nothing really happened except we learned a bit about Darryl's background. Not much to base a whole episode on. I'll stick with it though. I think that army guy and scientist could create some interesting plotlines. And presumably they will all re-unite at some point, and Rick will have to re-consider sending Carol into exile. If Darryl, Rick, Glenn or Michone get killed off I'll stop watching it. Those characters are still interesting to me.

The creator is top notch, it's the writers of the live action that are fucking highschool goth assmags. The games by TellTale surpass the shitty zombie remake of Heartbeat. GREEN GRASS YER BASTARD YA!

TWD

NSFW:
I've really enjoyed TWD until after the mid season break in season 4. Even after that i dont think it's been that bad, just a bit samey and some episodes haven't been very inspired. The break spoilt things, it kind of lost its momentum. Maybe if that break hadnt been forced in, a few slow episodes wouldnt have been all that noticeable, and would be kind of welcome slowing down of pace, to break things up, as the start of the season was all non stop action packed iirc

It's been shit since they took out any actual danger from zombies, they're the new tooth fairy were wolves. "Don't step back like a gaumless twat 3-4 steps... You'll be... A JILL SANDWICH"

Yeah lol

I wonder what itd have turned out like if the writers of breaking bad had a crack at it,