Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Likewise. I wish I would have known my place was going to stop selling it before they did because it was dirt cheap and good and I'd have gotten a lot more of it. I'm sitting on like 1.5 or so grams now which is good, but I will certainly use it all eventually and wish I had more.

Ha thanks that's good to know. :)

I wonder what pregabalin would be like in combination but I am not going to experiment like that, even though I wouldn't expect major interaction.

I took 50-55mg of aMT and all it did made me nauseous and a tiny bit of stimulation was felt. I ate oatmeal about two hours before dropping the dose. I had done 6-APB 3 weeks earlier and 1P-LSD week earlier. Thinking of keeping a month break from all psychedelics and trying again with the same dose. Have you had experiences with aMT that were underwhelming, even in doses like 50mg? My aMT is freebase, yellowish and smells a bit of DMT, I hope its not gone bad.

also first post, hi everyone!

Hey there, welcome. :) Hope you stick around.

That's odd, for freebase AMT that should be a nice, full dose. AMT does smell DMT-like except to me much more like a chemical fertilizer, it's about the worst smelling drug I've ever smelled, whereas DMT is kind of pleasant in a weird way. Since it's yellowish I suspect a slight amount of degradation, but I've had brown freebase that still worked before (just not as strong).

You shouldn't have had THAT much tolerance from 1p-LSD a week before.

I've had underwhelming experiences with AMT but pretty much only when I dosed too low or

Does it smell really strong or just a little? Freebase AMT should smell absolutely rank, like it brings tears to my eyes. The AMT that was going around for the last couple of years that I was aware of was the succinate salt, it smells only a bit and it's only 60% as potent so you need a higher dose. If you mix a little in water does it dissolve? if so it's not freebase.

Hey there, welcome. :) Hope you stick around.

That's odd, for freebase AMT that should be a nice, full dose. AMT does smell DMT-like except to me much more like a chemical fertilizer, it's about the worst smelling drug I've ever smelled, whereas DMT is kind of pleasant in a weird way. Since it's yellowish I suspect a slight amount of degradation, but I've had brown freebase that still worked before (just not as strong).

You shouldn't have had THAT much tolerance from 1p-LSD a week before.

I've had underwhelming experiences with AMT but pretty much only when I dosed too low or

Does it smell really strong or just a little? Freebase AMT should smell absolutely rank, like it brings tears to my eyes. The AMT that was going around for the last couple of years that I was aware of was the succinate salt, it smells only a bit and it's only 60% as potent so you need a higher dose. If you mix a little in water does it dissolve? if so it's not freebase.

Thanks! I think I will :D

It smells just a little and it seems not to dissolve in the water, it kinda floats and one plump sank to the bottom of the glass and didn't dissolve neither. So, this might be succinate salt that isn't that potent?

Hmm... Then I might try it again next weekend, 2 weeks since I last tried it, but now with a bigger dosage say 85-100mg?

Well no, because the succinate salt would dissolve.

Strange... also strange that it doesn't smell that much. All the AMT freebase I've ever smelled was so rank it would smell up the room from inside a bag, had to keep it in glass or it would just reek.

Strange... also strange that it doesn't smell that much. All the AMT freebase I've ever smelled was so rank it would smell up the room from inside a bag, had to keep it in glass or it would just reek.

Weird indeed :? Now I also remember I had a small hangover on that day I did the 50mg, could that affected the trip? Oh well, Im gonna try it this or next weekend and if I get same results I'm gonna order some test kits and see if it's really aMT...

Took me a little longer to research this chemical again, but better late than never! This time it definitely did the trick, wow. I took 70-75mg in the morning on empty stomach and after three hours of nausea the peak settled in like the trip was switched from off to on. Really empathogenic compound indeed. Light headache towards the end of the trip but nothing too severe and saw no need to take ibuprofen for it. Got no visuals, but never had any visuals from MDMA or 6-APB either. :\

I've done 4-AcO-MET on the comedown of 6-APB in the past with good results, I wonder how 4-AcO-MET would synergize with aMT =D

Only done amt once, was a tan sand coloured powder.
Did it at a rave and added a small amount of lsd after a few hours.
Had a great time and danced alot more then i usually do when just doing acid.
Was like a really long and smooth roll but with some nice smokey visuals.

Def a nice substance IMO, but i felt a bit stimmy for a few days after.

Tried 100mg this time and got terrible nausea... Also the positive effects were not as good as last time, maybe i took too much...? Idk. I want to try plugging next time. Any tips when plugging?
I have this kind of lubricant launcher, purchased for plugging purposes lol. It should work nicely i guess? I have freebase aMT, can I just mix it in water and shot it up my arse? I read that avoiding "poopsorbing" i should eat lightly day before and take a shit before plugging. How important is this?

You can plug freebase but it won't absorb as well and will burn more and cause slight damage to the mucus membranes. It's better to add a few drops of acetic acid (vinegar) or a tiny bit of citric acid, or any other acid, to a solution with freebase AMT, and stir a bunch until the crystals dissolve, which will turn the AMT into AMT acetate/citrate/etc. it will absorb better/quicker and will be better for you. tryptamine freebases will not dissolve in water.

All you need to do to avoid "poopsorbing" (I like that =D) is to make sure your colon is clear before you plug. You don't have to eat lightly the day before, just make sure you've cleared it out recently. Taking a laxative and then doing it after you've taken a dump works well. Or just after you've taken a big dump. I find that if you put something in there and you will have to shit soon, it will all come rushing to the forefront, so to speak. So sometimes if I'm not sure, I'll plug just a little and then see if I have to go, and then I'll do the full dose after that. An enema will generally work too. Drugs absorb pretty quickly so you just have to make sure nothing is too close to coming out.

You can plug freebase but it won't absorb as well and will burn more and cause slight damage to the mucus membranes. It's better to add a few drops of acetic acid (vinegar) or a tiny bit of citric acid, or any other acid, to a solution with freebase AMT, and stir a bunch until the crystals dissolve, which will turn the AMT into AMT acetate/citrate/etc. it will absorb better/quicker and will be better for you. tryptamine freebases will not dissolve in water.

All you need to do to avoid "poopsorbing" (I like that =D) is to make sure your colon is clear before you plug. You don't have to eat lightly the day before, just make sure you've cleared it out recently. Taking a laxative and then doing it after you've taken a dump works well. Or just after you've taken a big dump. I find that if you put something in there and you will have to shit soon, it will all come rushing to the forefront, so to speak. So sometimes if I'm not sure, I'll plug just a little and then see if I have to go, and then I'll do the full dose after that. An enema will generally work too. Drugs absorb pretty quickly so you just have to make sure nothing is too close to coming out.
Thanks for the tips! Appreciate it. I'm gonna do my first plugging experience tomorrow, wish me luck. I figured that if 70-75mg of my aMT was a kind of sweet spot for me, I will be plugging 60mg as I read that plugging doesn't require as much as orally. I can always do a small redose orally if that 60mg is underwhelming (or part of it poopsorbes). I also was lucky enough to get some weed edibles from good friend of mine, should do nicely on comedown!

Thanks for the tips! Appreciate it. I'm gonna do my first plugging experience tomorrow, wish me luck. I figured that if 70-75mg of my aMT was a kind of sweet spot for me, I will be plugging 60mg as I read that plugging doesn't require as much as orally. I can always do a small redose orally if that 60mg is underwhelming (or part of it poopsorbes). I also was lucky enough to get some weed edibles from good friend of mine, should do nicely on comedown!

How did it go?

It feels really weird living in a day and age where f&b doesn't quickly chime in with absolute glee exclaiming how this is the scatole which smells like shit.

It feels really weird living in a day and age where f&b doesn't quickly chime in with absolute glee exclaiming how this is the scatole which smells like shit.

Tranced! I feel like I haven't seen you around in a while, man. I hope all is well with you <3

Tranced! I feel like I haven't seen you around in a while, man. I hope all is well with you <3

Hey mate you too.

Basically it's a simple story. For some reason I had the urge to sniff the mephedrone I had on me, and here I am.

Cheers man things are going good... tonight. =D Big love and well wishes etc etc etc to you as well. <3

Hey mate you too.

Basically it's a simple story. For some reason I had the urge to sniff the mephedrone I had on me, and here I am.

Cheers man things are going good... tonight. =D Big love and well wishes etc etc etc to you as well. <3

🤣 I'm still chuckling 10+ seconds after reading that. Classic, man, classic.

I feel the good... for tonight thing, too. Life is tough these days. I appreciate the love and, you know, am in reciprocity with that.

Here's to hoping things get better
beer-mugs-cheers-illustration-45132097.jpg

Yes indeed... damn it's been a long time. What the fuck??

Considering the colourfulness of his anecdotes, he might be in need of some self-preservation through avoiding encouragement? Not sure whether to chuckle or shed a tear over that thought..

I find taking a simple (or even caffeine-induced) dump is not always enough. I still like to plug a multiple of the volume I intend to plug with first (which is the same as an enema of course), wait ten minutes (during which I measure the dose, make some tea and dissolve the dose and stuff), proceed to release the liquid and the solids that more often than not come with it, and only then perform the final launch. You could say creatures just aren't evolved to be fully conscious of how full of crap they are. :)

If I have eaten anything but a light snack within say three hours prior, there's still a chance a redose meets the dreaded brown sponge. Plus, "traffic collision" is a bit of an upsetting feeling, distracting from the chemical experience. It's no problem reversing the general direction of the digestive system, but do make sure it's not particularly active at the moment.

You can end up feeling temporarily weakened through killing some gut biome this way, but you'd have to be redosing A LOT before that happens.