• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Rabbit of Inle

Bluelight Crew
Time for a new thread again :D Old thread can be found here.

Here are the rules:

Hey guys, I just want to remind every body about the rules which are enforced in TDS to prevent certain posts from triggering other users into relapse, unhealthy state of minds etc.

Basically, in social threads (such as 'How are you in one word?', 'TDS photo thread', 'TDS social thread' etc), drug discussion of any kind is not permitted. This also includes triggering content or 'glorification' of drugs, photos related to drugs/use & descriptions of 'how high' (or low) you may be. It is important we all stick by these simple instructions to further create a safe & enjoyable place for every person who visits these threads.

There are plenty of threads in & out of TDS available for open discussion about substances (such as the vent/rant & I just need to post threads).

Try take a moment to skim over the triggering post guidelines which have been set by members of TDS staff.

Triggering Post Guidelines for Social Threads - PLEASE-READ-BEFORE-POSTING

Thanks!​

{Absorbed}

“Isn't it odd how much fatter a book gets when you've read it several times?" Mo had said..."As if something were left between the pages every time you read it. Feelings, thoughts, sounds, smells...and then, when you look at the book again many years later, you find yourself there, too, a slightly younger self, slightly different, as if the book had preserved you like a pressed flower...both strange and familiar.”
― Cornelia Funke, Inkspell

Last edited:
hopeful

...I suppose. Two of the things stressing my current life out have been temporarily calmed this morning. Now on to the other 48743875643785647835687356.

But at least there is a bit of momentum...

I feel like shit, allergies are getting the best of me. It could be worse my noes could be falling off my face, from all the blowing.

11kff39.jpg

I feel like the women of my city are conspiring against my sanity today. These early-morning workouts don't help either. :!

Lost.

Might be the worst day of my life. After a 3 day psychosis (no one was ever in danger, just intense shadow type people shit, etc) and a few calls to the police, my girlfriends mom showed up out of nowhere this afternoon. Took my gf back to their hometown 2 hours away and handed me an eviction notice. I may have just lost the only friend I have left. Soon to have to start all over again. Rebuild another life that'll I'll eventually turn to shit.

Thank god she called me or I may be at the end of a rope right now. And I think she only left with her mom was because she didn't practically have a choice.

No car, little money, no friends, in a city I hate, completely alone. I have a million things to do and no motivation to do so. I'm broken, completely alone and the light of my life may be gone forever.

I'd do anything to have her back in my arms. I don't know why I would want to go on without her.

Anxiousandstressedout

Month end is getting close and we need to invoice as much as we can for our monthly sales. That and a billion of other things I need to do tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.