• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
rested

I feel like my sleep cycle is returning to a pre-drug use cycle. I think it may be because my daughter is home and my mind is a little at ease. For the past few days I've been falling asleep around 10:00pm(even on the weekend) and waking up at 6:45-7:30am. That's good enough for me

Last edited:
P....I am feeling the same way. Today was hard. I want to get high. Was thinking my two week anniversary of getting clean would be a great day! But instead it was exhausting.

P....I am feeling the same way. Today was hard. I want to get high. Was thinking my two week anniversary of getting clean would be a great day! But instead it was exhausting.

Hang in there, it's gets easier

happy

My fiancé came and spent the day with me, I had a great time and FINALLY had sex=D it made my mood soooo much better(TMI or not, I don't care lol)

Stop counting the days, it makes it much easier.

Doesn't matter whether you've been clean for one day, one year or one decade. The fact is you are doing what you want to do and you're in control of your life now. I remember just wwanting that clean day, and then counting the days when I was clean.

I relapsed.

This time when I get 'clean' I'm going to focus on doing the actions that will give me the results I want and not bother about counting days. I'm fighting for control of my life not for days under the belt.

tired

Was asleep but my ppl started blowin my phone up, now I'm awake. But it was a good thing. I was having a drug using dream, it was only about weed which isn't as bad as my other DOC dreams

Sore. In every possible way. Wish I cud drive a manual with 2 fkD aarms.ah that made me smile. I'd kill for ibuprofen

Status
Not open for further replies.