• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

How are you in one word ver. Feelings left between the pages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if there's a word for how I feel.

It's like being on a hospital bed post-surgery, that's damn righ how I feel right now.

Which sub forum do I know you from?!? Your name is ridiculously familiar. Was it OD, a few years back?

Welcome to TDS. I can relate to the tiredness.

^ Yeah, I was in OD daily for years and when I started getting clean I stopped coming on bluelight because I thought it would hurt the process of getting sober since I was only going in that one sub forum and its all bout drugs.
But I'm clean-ish now and feeling better so i figured i'd come back to BL for a bit.
I'm liking TDS and Words. Still skim through OD once in a while though to see what people are talking about.
I remember your name too, and also the big smiley face under it lol.

Thanks for the welcome!
:)

^^ haha yep I've had the same avatar for years now... I remember your's too, though I have the same symbol on a patch on my favorite hat so how could I forget it.

Glad to see that you're doing well though! :)
_____

edit- I got hella nauseous all of a sudden. Every time I've gotten nausea since getting off of dope, I get flashbacks/intense memories from some of my more severe withdrawals - causing me severe anxiety. Is it possible that this is some sort of mild PTSD or something, or just a natural response/condition to the traumatic experiences of severe withdrawal? I suppose that's essentially what PTSD is in the first place, right? The anxiety just makes the nausea worse. The images I get in my head kinda make me freak out about the levels of hell I've subjected myself to. :(

Last edited:
^ Yeah, I was in OD daily for years and when I started getting clean I stopped coming on bluelight because I thought it would hurt the process of getting sober since I was only going in that one sub forum and its all bout drugs.
But I'm clean-ish now and feeling better so i figured i'd come back to BL for a bit.
I'm liking TDS and Words. Still skim through OD once in a while though to see what people are talking about.
I remember your name too, and also the big smiley face under it lol.

Thanks for the welcome!
:)

I am a huge fan of Words. I recently posted in there.

My word: complete

Completely depressed/hollow/emotionless, who cares.

One of my teeth is aching and causing me pain that's spreading across the left side of my mouth. Last time I went to the dentist they couldn't find anything wrong, but I have to get this done before it turns into a root canal, at least replace the filling or something. Fuck.

Mellow; complete equanimity.

I'm feeling very happy about the choices I am making, the people in my life, and the progress I've made.
No resentful, angry thoughts about piece of shit exhusband (ok maybe one or two)
No fear, no self-pity.

Oh shit I think I have bruxism.

I just remembered having a dream last night in which I was biting down on my teeth so hard that one tooth dug halfway into the other tooth and they fell out.
That's not the first time I had a dream like that either.

Now I'm pretty concerned, gotta tell my dentist about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.