• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Ladies, how often do you get asked out by random guys in the public?

For me to respond to a guy in public, that I don't know, he needs to be attractive, seem smart, and socially adept as in - not full of himself or be a misogynist. I don't want to talk to any guy who thinks a decent way of flirting is negging me and trying to knock my confidence down so he can "get" me. That approach makes me think he is a goof.

For the most part I hate it when guys ask me out. If I am interested in a guy I will let him know. The only exception is if we've had a long decent conversation and it's not just all about what I can teach them, they have to show me something I never knew before and still seem open minded. A lot of times I have conversations with guys, and afterwards they are really into my insight and personality, but to me, they are just a guy I decided to talk to. They often want to hang out again, and I wouldn't MIND, as friends, but even then I don't really plan on taking time out of my work, school, and established social life to make room for them. If the conversation is just as interesting to me as it was to them, as in, I feel like they have insight that makes them mysterious and interesting, I would like to see them again as friends, ...maybe as an interested lady.

But I do not date. I hate dates. Dating a guy to me has always seemed like a fake show - show me how much you'll try to impress me on a surface level, because we don't really know each other. Show me that you know the rules, and use good manners to hide all your faults. Buy me things and hold open doors so that you think you have a right to kiss me at the end of the night.... NO thank you. I would much rather hang out with a man as an equal adult in a non romantic context and let the moments bring moments of truth and attraction themselves.

Last night a good guy friend of mine tried to kiss me... I don't even get why guys try. I tell all of my friends and every guy that seems interested that I don't want to hook up with or date anyone and I still get attention.

I here you on the dating part:

I think the worst thing a lot of guys do is try to get a woman's approval by self-promotion (talking about their car, job, etc.) and asking too many closed-ended questions like you are in an interview (where do you work, etc.). I think most women want to be stimulated emotionally/mentally before they become attracted to a guy. A guy should definitely have a cool confidence (not arrogant), be humorous, adventurous, and down to earth.

That is the true definition of man swagger. It's not being an overly loud idiot acting like Deion Sanders..

Hmm quite often I should say even if I dress up boyish lol :\

whoever said they wish guys would ask about a boyfriend so you know if theyre just being nice or not, they ALWAYS want to date you. always.

you mean smoking crack and wearing bright red suits with nehru jackets won't get me laid?

i wish somebody would have told me this sooner :(

I'm sure you could pull it off. Just remember to use the crack in moderation. Too much crack and your on the same level as all the overly drunk douche-bags in the nightclub.

And yes, before anyone makes a post, there are responsible crack users out there.... I know one

whoever said they wish guys would ask about a boyfriend so you know if theyre just being nice or not, they ALWAYS want to date you. always.

Not always... You would be surprised. Unless you have some kind of outstanding personality & attractive looks that I'm unaware of... Hmmm

Start a crack thread in OD. "I Know responsible crack heads, do you?"<--- that should be the thread title.

Let me know if you do so, because id love to hear the responses you get. Usually crack heads are putting cars on blocks, and steeling their mothers jewelry.

Start a crack thread in OD. "I Know responsible crack heads, do you?"<--- that should be the thread title.

Let me know if you do so, because id love to hear the responses you get. Usually crack heads are putting cars on blocks, and steeling their mothers jewelry.

Just Pickin' :D

Although, I am a responsible drug user, I seriously don't know any responsible crack users.. BUT, I'm sure there is a least one responsible crack head user out there in the world. He is out there some where. Maybe the guy wakes up in the mornings and takes only one hit on the pipe to get his day going, and goes to his auditing job at the Big 4. The guy makes sure that he at least takes a few days off a week from the pipe not to build tolerance and get too dependent. Just a really responsible guy.

Yeah, while the majority of guys who approach me want to date me, there are times when they don't. The club that I go to mostly... yeah okay most of the time, guys talk to me cuz they want to have sex with me or date me or whatever. BUT I have had some guys who are simply friendly (and high) talk to me because we happen to be sitting next to each other or we're dancing at the front together and just sharing the excitement of the music. And that's all it is. So I hate presuming that guys always want something more when that isn't true for everyone.

Yeah, while the majority of guys who approach me want to date me, there are times when they don't. The club that I go to mostly... yeah okay most of the time, guys talk to me cuz they want to have sex with me or date me or whatever. BUT I have had some guys who are simply friendly (and high) talk to me because we happen to be sitting next to each other or we're dancing at the front together and just sharing the excitement of the music. And that's all it is. So I hate presuming that guys always want something more when that isn't true for everyone.

True That!