European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

So in theory you're saying this:

10264921_10152371866307464_2003355983_n.jpg

Is enough to sniff in one go to K hole? Forgive me if pics aren't allowed. This still needs to be crushed to fine powder btw.

Yeah

Last thing, the whole concept of sniffing a drop of water when doing lines to help it absorb properley; Do I sniff a drip of water. Before, after or instead before and after? I've never been sure on doing it right and end up getting a nasty drip when snorting water AFTER doing a big line.

Don't worry about any of that, sounds like hassle.

You will most likely get a drip when you lie down. Have a glass of water by your bed you can sip to wash it down, it won't taste nice but as the ket gets to work it becomes a non-issue.

Snort lines that are smaller more often and you don't get a drip and absorb it all nasally which should be more effective. There's only so much a nose can absorb at any one time - the rest just ends up swallowed and oral ket is kinda useless unless you swallow a shitload. If you get a drip you're wasting ket. I do realise that in reality very few have the discipline to stick to a little and often routine cos it is somewhat counterintutive that small lines will get you higher than massive ones. Massive ones obviously work but you do waste a lot.

Yes enjoy!

I know music is very much a YMMV thing but I find ket and disjointed electronic music go super duper well together.

Y'know how couples have "their song"? Well me and ket have the same thing, with Dimlite - Roo (A dedication). It's all like dayyuuuuum girl dis our jaaym!

Another from the disjointed area is Slugabed - Moonbeam Rider.

Shouldn't really post a third song as it's a feat in itself if people listen to the first one. But, this ambient song had me feeling so far into the hole I could smell kangaroo poo- Gas - Microscopic (Ambient Electronic Space).

Fine musical choices those. Not that I actually listened all the way through but will be next time in suitable frame of mind. Don't think I've come across any of those before. First fella sounded particularly pleasing. Last one has that vid clip that has long pleased me. Does rather put things into perspective.

Yes enjoy!

I know music is very much a YMMV thing but I find ket and disjointed electronic music go super duper well together.

Y'know how couples have "their song"? Well me and ket have the same thing, with Dimlite - Roo (A dedication). It's all like dayyuuuuum girl dis our jaaym!

Another from the disjointed area is Slugabed - Moonbeam Rider.

Shouldn't really post a third song as it's a feat in itself if people listen to the first one. But, this ambient song had me feeling so far into the hole I could smell kangaroo poo- Gas - Microscopic (Ambient Electronic Space).

Yes mate you're on point with those music selections!! All those disjointed sounds like Samiyam, Flying Lotus, Slugabed, Rustie, Hudson Mohawke. Perfectly fitting. Although sometimes can be overwhelming. I'm all about listening to atmospheric type dnb like Source Direct or Photek or something like Boards Of Canada.

And yeah with all those snorting techniques. It's funny i like to think i'm a bit of a veteran with it but people are shocked when i hoof up huge lines and loads falls out haha. It's times like these (droughts) that make me look back in horror. Gunna take so much care next time i get some k hahah

It's all about insufflating with ket if you're not interested in IM route, lots of discussion on it but in summary due to bioavailability eating/oral ketamine requires much higher doses (also tends to not be very kind to your stomach etc at all) and so I would basically count anything that comes beyond sniffing it, e.g. a drip in back of throat/taste of ketamine a waste to an extent. It's generally recommended if you're getting into regular ketamine use to spit the drip - a lot more studies are going into ketamine now though and it's effect on organs so with even google you can find lots of info compared to even a few years ago.

Best way to go about it is using both nostrils from experience but with regards to doing loads over time I found it sometimes fucks up on you because your nostrils can clog and sniffing isn't possible - doesn't take much if you have a tolerance with some of the stuff I came across last year.

K looks like it's just not the one for me, Those lines just made me feel real queasy, eventually threw up. No K anymore for me. Seems like the K-hole is just not the one. Gunna just pass out now and recover lol.

Drum and bass mix and zoot time thats me sorted, honestly think I'm done with K. never achieved the K-hole but 60% of the time i just dont enjoy it, nausea is just too much for me.

Last edited:
K looks like it's just not the one for me, Those lines just made me feel real queasy, eventually threw up. No K anymore for me. Seems like the K-hole is just not the one. Gunna just pass out now and recover lol.

Drum and bass mix and zoot time thats me sorted, honestly think I'm done with K. never achieved the K-hole but 60% of the time i just dont enjoy it, nausea is just too much for me.
Are you sure what you have is Ket? 250mg should send somebody under without any hesitation with none/low tolerance??

Ive only experienced nausea when really drunk before hand. We're all different though I guess.

100% sure it is, I've always had nausea problems no matter who the K is from. I'm really just starting to think it's not for me, I like stuff like weed, pills and nos to be honest, queasyness and just not knowing whats going on just doesn't seem my thing. I like to be able to party, go parties and rave.
Not lay in bed feeling dizzy kholing haha

Dizziness and nausea are not especially unusual issues with ketamine but generally not that extreme as long as no alcohol involved. If you've not been using ket for long it's entirely possible you've never really had it given the appalling quality of ketamine around the country this last year at least - probably nearer two :\

That sucks man, sorry it didn't work out. The only time I've known somebody to throw up on the stuff is either of they had alcohol in their system or they were in some way trying to resist the ket and its effects.

I do hope it's the quality of the ket that's the issue as the K hole is something that is great to experience.

I had maybe two swigs of a beer but surely that little amount couldn't of caused the vomiting? more than anything it was just that the whole experience wasn't enjoyable, the room swaying constantly and having to close one eye to focus on stuff. It seems clear to me I haven't experienced the k-hole still but I don't see how I'll ever reach that if I just feel too uncomfortable and nauseous before getting to that point.
For now I'll stick to just being a stoner and occasional pill dropper haha.

That giddy feeling can be somewhat nauseous to some - almost like travel sickness - but usually doesn't result in actually throwing up or feeling that bad. Many people do prefer to lie down for ketamine and that does help with the motion sickness-type feeling. Also keeping eyes closed - ketamine tends to work best behind closed eyes. There's also a bit of an issue when folk are teetering on the brink of holing - one foot on either side but not quite fallen in - where it can feel especially uncomfortable. With ket I'd say the best approach is either to stick with relatively small amounts for light wonkiness without any real possibility of nausea or one big dose that takes you straight down without bouncing around the rim (fnarr, etc).

Having said that, if you don't like it you don't like it and am in no way trying to encourage you to continue doing something you find unpleasant - just suggesting reasons why you might be finding it unpleasant. It's certainly not a drug for all.

Think you've hit the nail on the head Shambles, as a child I was always one to hate travel sickness/felt queasy when on boats. I did notice when I turned the lights out the queasiness stopped a lot, just like you said why continue something you don't enjoy.

The main reason I continued to explore K was because the early times I tried it in combination with MDMA at raves I loved it, but those times I tried it were always bumps/small lines no more than 25-30mg which simply just increased visuals and trippyness, but none of the nausea effects.

Maybe my 'magic combo' for K is just doing small bumps alongside a roll on MDMA, as the K-hole/Heavy dosage route just doesn't seem to be the right thing for me individually.

I think the only way I'll experience a proper K-Hole is to do a massive dose all in once lay back and forget the world but I'm not feeling that right now, for now I'm keeping to my familiar substances. Need to save my head a bit now for the summer madness ahead :)

. With ket I'd say the best approach is either to stick with relatively small amounts for light wonkiness without any real possibility of nausea or one big dose that takes you straight down without bouncing around the rim (fnarr, etc).

Couldn't agree more. For me I find the area inbetween rather unpleasant and I'm no stranger to ket.

If I were to advise one thing to somebody wanting to K hole, it would be-

once you've taken the initial dose try not to move about. Don't get up to see what the effects are like standing up, don't try and use your phone, or talk to somebody. Insufflate your dose, lie back, relax and go with the flow without resisting anything.