European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

UK Ketamine Shortage

KayFace

Greenlighter
Anybody else experiencing a K shortage in the UK at the moment?

It's been just over a week now and about 8 different dealers in Manchester that I know don't have any. Anyone that says they have it turns out to be MXE.

Even the lads in London have none.

Wandering if it's my contacts or anyone else noticing the same.

I'm Manchester city centre by the way.

Kay

oLLLIE WOULD KNOW ;)

[video=youtube_share;YIYFoNl5Nw0]http://youtu.be/YIYFoNl5Nw0[/video]

Who doesn't? :D

It's not been quite as prevalent as it usually is around here of late actually. Dunno why. Can't be anything to do with that seizure I wouldn't think. Most of the ket around here comes from either some of the bigger Welsh towns/cities or brought up from Brizzle. I've not thought much of the quality for a while now though so have actually been refusing it when it is around cos it just ain't worth it at £20/g. Not worth it at half that price frankly. Quality has been dire :\

Oh how I long for the days of consistently good ketamine.

He loves ketamine oooooooh yes he does

Haha it's a true fact that. It's a shame there isn't much proper stuff about like we used to get in the early 2000's.

DMT is next on my list...

Thanks for the response though. Almost certain it's down to that van getting stopped. Wander how frequently we get shipments like that and if there are others.

I was able to score some very good K at the Aura Music Festival in North Florida.....I wish I could find K on the reg basis her in southeast U.S....How has the hunt for K been for yall?

^Varies, we're much more bank on it with K than you muricans fro m waht i've heard. Its usually top quality stuff, 0.7g for £20, aa few years back it was everywhere, top quality for £10/g and cut ketamine was more or less unheard of, but the change of laws in india (i think that was the main culprit anyways) put an end to that

^Varies, we're much more bank on it with K than you muricans fro m waht i've heard. Its usually top quality stuff, 0.7g for £20, aa few years back it was everywhere, top quality for £10/g and cut ketamine was more or less unheard of, but the change of laws in india (i think that was the main culprit anyways) put an end to that

nice. I wish I was wherever you live =), thanks for the input

a few years back it was everywhere, top quality for £10/g and cut ketamine was more or less unheard of

Presumably cos it was actually legal back then. Hardly seems real how long it was before ket got banned - and even then only Class C which is the same as Valium or (pure) codeine without a prescription: ie, a slap on the wrist. Presumably quite a firm slap if caught with a vanload like the fellas above, mind.

Presumably cos it was actually legal back then. Hardly seems real how long it was before ket got banned - and even then only Class C which is the same as Valium or (pure) codeine without a prescription: ie, a slap on the wrist. Presumably quite a firm slap if caught with a vanload like the fellas above, mind.

Haha, so true, so true.

Its been approx 9/10 yrs since banned? I was referring to Up until 2 years (max) ago it was everywhere, in bulk or singles, and cut/shittie quality was unheard of, all lovely sugary indian crystals :D, you really dont know what the next big drug drought is gonna be, i used to love MDMA back in 06' and suddenly it all went to absolute shite for several years with the flodding of piperazine and good beans rarer than gold-dust, then when i got into gear the quality opf that went to shite, and when i was a proper ket-head in 2010 it happened again. Maybe its cause i use up all the gooduns of my DoC =D