Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicotine - literally can't quit. I can quit heroin but not this. I love it but it's terrible for you.

Actually nicotine has a lot of health benefits particularly in the brain but the tobacco part isn't good for us at all .

Nicotine - literally can't quit. I can quit heroin but not this. I love it but it's terrible for you.

Actually nicotine has a lot of health benefits particularly in the brain but the tobacco part isn't good for us at all .

Can you really quit heroin?! Seriously.

Nicotine is highly toxic...

Powder heroin, oxycodone and oxymorphone. The ultimate high. That's why it has the rep it does. It's tru. Unless you have extreme will power, which very few do, you'll be an addict before you kno it. I also enjoy cannabis while not using opiates because when I smoke I hate myself for using opiates haha

Alcohol. It's legal, widely available, you can easily get the quality you want if you're willing to pay, and it has predictable and consisten results.

Surely one's drug of choice is that which they are currently on, no?

It is entirely situational: if I had infinite access, then I would spend my days in Morphinian bliss.

However, life insists upon being lived and, as such, I find myself using stimulants more than anything. Productivity comes way before enjoyment.

amphetamine because without it I would be stupid, fat, depressed, and unfocused. I need it, and never take over my prescribed dosage.

I'm a polydrug abuser, I don't really have one drug of choice. I like most of them as long as they provide a nice enough buzz. My favourites are pcp, heroin, cannabis and ketamine though if I'm going to have to choose just one, I will go with good old cannabis. It's the most convenient drug because it lacks the downsides of the others I've mentioned (they all cause physical/mental addiction). I can use as much cannabis as I want and when I am tired of it, I can stop without problems. I usually go through cycles where I use one drug for X amount of time then I get tired and switch it up. Though at the moment I am tired of everything and just taking my medication, with the occasional smoke.

My drug of choice is meth I like the energy I feel from it and i obviously don't have any now because I'm boring I think I'll go have breakfast :/

it' s also highly bad ass for the brain :)

I'm aware.

I dual wield cigs and Swedish Snus.
I want to switch to smoking only a few per day and just doing snus for the rest of the time, but it's hard.
I smoke 2 packs per day and do about 18-24 grams of snus per day.

I love cigs, but it's really starting to fuck up my health. I currently have bronchitis and get it multiple times in a year, and get sinus infections about 10 times per year.

I have to use an inhaler right now.
I need to cut these cigs down to a few a day but I'm so helplessly addicted.

I'm aware.

I dual wield cigs and Swedish Snus.
I want to switch to smoking only a few per day and just doing snus for the rest of the time, but it's hard.
I smoke 2 packs per day and do about 18-24 grams of snus per day.

I love cigs, but it's really starting to fuck up my health. I currently have bronchitis and get it multiple times in a year, and get sinus infections about 10 times per year.

I have to use an inhaler right now.
I need to cut these cigs down to a few a day but I'm so helplessly addicted.

I gave up with patches 3 years now and no cigs I still miss them even now willpower is the only way I could murder a cig right now but here in thr UK they cost nearly 10 quid a pack for 20 thats probably the reason I have stayed away

Cocaine and norcos. Down here in Texas we have great blow at cheap prices. Only thing good about this shitty state.

I'd have to say pregablin or gabapentin as day to day use goes. I enjoy amps and opiates too but honestly wouldn't want to be taking them ever y day of the week. With the gabas,I absolutely do.

Status
Not open for further replies.