Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snorting Opiates.
I have back pain.
It takes away my back pain, + makes me feel calm, happy, horny, makes every situation feel good. Like I can do anything and get through anything. I mentally and physically feel good.

Opiates, or Bropiates as I call them are very very chill.
I mainly prefer drugs that are non psychedelic, downers, and don't make me over think like weed does.

nitrous oxide.

The feeling of metaphysical epiphany never gets old to me.

The legal status and effect timeline is convenient as well.

Good for combos too.

Right now would be xanax as im currentlh wd and culd usd some to fall asleep but im gonna go try to drink sum rum and take sum phenibut instead to sleep

hahahhaha duuuude I was on xan 2 weeks straight since monday so I feel you, phenibut is real nice and I have felt benzo and kind of rolling effects from it.

Yah I was on for a couple weeks straight of the new zanny bars.. they are circle stars now which is cool kinda like the chrysler logo.. accidently left my bottle of them in my office deskk.... Im bout to get on a bomb ass health plan thou and my doc is a bit of a pill mill so whatever my buzz will prevail soon enough

Bars are horrible though, they make you go on auto pilot and will make you make some of the stupidest decisions of your life when abused. They are so great and so bad at the same time, helped me and hurt me.

Mine has changed as I've grown.

I guess an actual 'state' of choice is what I'm looking for, SOC?

If that makes any sense.

Yes, I'm high.

^Very good point, I've gone from being a pothead, to drinker, to bartard (benzo head)

Yes weve been in the same boat with them. Theyve only hurt me in the past when I drink with them. I had a friend who ate a whole script once, threw a party, and hung himself after the party.. had no clue what happend till the hospital a few days later...

I ate a whole script once, last thing I remember is driving like an hour away to see a girl I met on POF, next thing I know its 3 days later, I wake up at my exes house who no longer lives there, and iv peed myself and lost half my clothes.

I only had Phenibut 500mg pills would never trust myself with the powder, waaaay to easy to take too much. Plus I'm just going to switch to Ativan because it lasts longer and doesn't make me act a fool like xanax or kpins. But yes benzos + alcohol = blackout most of the time

Ud probably be straight qith the powder its hella cheap. And 'big' doses of phenibut are pretty uncomfortable to be honest. Its not as addictivr as xanax or opiates but I do remember a time when I used it for a month or so syraight and mentally had a tuff time coming off.. the good thing is its super cheap like probably the cheapest drug there is and still pretty effective

Goddamn just popped the cap for a pint of jack daniels tennesse honey with my xanny stars, shit tastes so fuckin smooth, chasin it with apple cider lol

Nothing for me, want to get my benzo use into control so I can actually feel something off 1mg of a benzo again.

Hmm DOC as in preffered drug/class of drugs or drug you to take most often? My favorite and most prefered class of substances has to be psychedelics, with two favorites being aMT and LSD. If you enjoy mental exploration and beautiful visuals these will never get old.

I guess my "true" DOC would have to be kratom being that I took that shit for years straight and would still be on it had it not turned on me (now makes me extremely anxious if used more than once or twice a week, moreso than even the withdrawal). Nowadays I'm essentially drug free, not even cannabis, but I still enjoy kratom occasionally =D

I've had good and disappointing experiences on Kratom. Most of the stuff I buy at stores is complete shit, but the stuff online (especially the extracts) are dank as hell.

I've always responded to kratom really well, at least until it pooped out on me after 4 years of daily use but yeah, you definately wanna avoid packaged and shelved kratom. Nowadays I typically stick to nice dose UEI extract once every week or two. With my history of abuse withdrawal comes back real quick unfortunately, so I gotta be on my toes :\

Status
Not open for further replies.