Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said cannabis. I really like opiates but cannabis is so versatile and stabilizes my mood swings quite a bit.

AL-LAD or DMT

If you want to be technical about it than I'd say weed/hash but I don't really count cannabis as a drug.

mirror mirror on the wall whats the best drug of them all? What drug would you recome

what drug would you recommend to your only child? If your only child declared that he or she were going to get high for the 1st time, at the age of 16? What would you recommend? Knowing that abstinence was out of the question.

If you only had an hour to live? And you could have any drug of your choice, What drug would you ask for?

1. heroin
2. methamphetamine
i wouldnt have kids so i dont have to worry about offspring using drugs

1) Ecstasy (tested 100% mda/mdma mixed pill for the win) go to a rave.

2) If I was addicted to opiates, hydromorphone. Otherwise LSD

1. Great ecstasy safely
2. Heroin... I don't care if I'm addicted anymore. Give me shit tons of heroin.

I'm here to offer the kiss of death.. Sorry OP; there is a thread already that is too similar to this one.
I'm going to merge it in there. If you have any questions or remarks, please don't hesitate to PM me.

<Merged>

I enjoy all kinds of drugs for all kinds of reasons. My favorites are marijuana and benzos. These are the only drugs I really use anymore besides alcohol occasionally. That is not to say other drugs have not been my favorites in the past i consider these to be the ones for me at this stage in my progression towards something far greater.

Pods. Haven't had them in forever but once you gobble down a shitload of tablespoons or make a strong batch of tea from them(that is if you have a tolerance,always start small.) You are in for a warm gentle buzz that last all day and isn't fiendy like Oxy or pharm opiates are, although I do love a good shot of oxy also, but pods hand down for thier sublltle,dreamy,energy at first and then a nod later on at night all day high, that doesn't have you thinking about your next dose right after you dose...natures opiate I guese?lol. Too bad the DEA ruinded that, never tried seeds, but think I might soon. Wonder if I could even feel them if I stopped my bupe for a couple days?

PS. Hard not to put weed and a benzo in there also, but if I had to choose one, that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.