Votes: 7 6.5%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dissociatives somehow always deliver with the fascination, satisfaction, and euphoria minus the side-effects

qft except there definitely are pronounced side effects and risks associated with dissociatives.

Im extremely surprised by how popular cocaine is.

Even with know dangerous cuts and low quality in most places.

there definitely are pronounced side effects and risks associated with dissociatives.

You don't have to tell me that and I'd be the first person to agree with you since I've experienced these side effects myself:

- Dysuria: dribbling after/difficulty during urination
- Aphasia: difficulty finding the word you want to use, AKA "its on the tip of my tongue"
- Flanging vision months after last use
- Feeling like youre always in a "dream" state

When I said side effects I meant physical dependence and withdraw potential

I voted Oxycodone but I have developed quite the Benzo habit as of late :)

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I always explain it is this:

If I could only do one drug the rest of my life, and I could only do it once a month, or once a year, I'd most definitely choose LSD.

If I could only do one drug the rest of my life, and I could do it every day, I'd most definitely pick pot.

yeah 240sxLover but which one do you like more? that is the question!! :)

if i could only do 2 drugs for the rest of my life, DMT wouldn't be one of them but it is still my favorite.

wait... now i'm not sure anymore. godamnit.

It will always be amphetamine. Despite it aggravating my psychotic symptoms (or so my psych suggests) I miss the focus so much. Now I'm a mess compared to my former amp'd self. And I never abused it. Ever. Always took my prescribed dosage. *Sigh*, maybe later on in life. For now I have to struggle with cheap imitations.

Voted ketamine. The substance I had the best times on. There's so many others, but ketamine is the best.

^although im surprised no one voted cocaine yet. lotta people on this website love shooting coke.

I voted for amp, although I like 4-FA a bit more but they are remarkably similar.
Plain amp for focus and 4-fluoroamp when I want a bit more fun.

2nd/3rd would be meth for me as well but that one is not so easy to use sensibly.
3rd/4th alcohol.

I voted for MXE because when i'm high on MXE, I feel perfect. The ratio of good experiences to bad experiences is better than any other drug IME.

Heroin or other strong opiates
Then crack and benzos although I always over do benzos I still love them

Voted LSD. By far some of my best times in life were tripping titties with close friends. If not that, then it's a tie between hareon / benzos.

Voted for heroin, that's what I prefer but really, any strong, euphoric opiates/opioids do. Yeah, it's a dangerous, addictive substance but the high... I just remember after doing my first shot of dope after years of shooting mainly Oxycodone and morphine, my first thought was "Damn, I feel fucking good, I'm switching from pills to this shit from now on!" After heroin, I'd vote for either cannabis or crack, my only problem with crack is that I need a sedative if I'm going to be smoking that shit, it always makes me crave heroin which I quit so I end up just needing to take benzos and drink if I'm going to use any. Really, cannabis is by far the best drug followed by MDMA as far as safety goes but as bad as it may be, I still love doing a good ol' speedball of some heroin and crack! Thankfully I quit both those drugs, now I only use bupe, clonazepam, alcohol and cannabis, occasionally MDMA too.

Voted Heroin, but if Methadone had be available that's where my vote would have been. Heroin is way more fun, and less therapeutic, in my opinion, but Methadone always delivered, I could manage my intake, and the price was right.

I really wanted to vote for DMT (my most profound highs, and most visually stunning, beautiful experience every time) but it's not a drug that I would use daily, and I can't function on it, and I like to be high always.

I came dangerously close to voting GHB (though I like GBL better, because it's stronger), G + crystal = greatest high ever. Only drug combo that brought me that feeling I got on Christmas Eve back when I was 10 years old or younger. But I fall into a cycle of using GHB every fucking day, and the last time I came off a 3 week daily binge I was very scared. Felt like quitting a heavy heroin AND benzo habit at the same time... if drugs are going to kill me I'd prefer it to be in the form of a smack overdose, not a cramping-sweaty-seizure-y-mess.

Almost voted Cannabis because it's an awesome high, wide variety of highs, almost zero consequences, dirt cheap, no addiction potential, but who am I kidding? Heroin all the way and fuck the consequences (I'll say until I'm in jail again or kicking methadone cold turkey again).

After so many years, I will vote for the quintessential soft drug, marijuana..

Status
Not open for further replies.