• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

I wish I was still a kid very often. I try to be a kid at heart, I think that's one of the biggest secrets to a happy and healthy life.

If we're ever somewhere at the same time and there's cotton candy for sale, I'll buy you some. :)

If we're ever somewhere at the same time and there's cotton candy for sale, I'll buy you some. :)
I will hold you to that I want both of these lol
111111_2.jpg

something positive - had the best nap this month.

i have found a very pleasant combination of 2 essential oils; eucalyptus and orange, so good!

Drove to the ghetto to check out a car on craigslist for a friend, met a cool Mexican dude. Got a 95 on my test. Yay

Going to hang with my friend for pride day later yay!

Good talk with my son. got a few things done today and its a rainy night for good sleep :)

i'm starting off the work day meeting someone for coffee. not really excited about it, but i'm sitting here on my iphone waiting, drinking coffee, making money.

just fixed my water heater! my shower has been cold the last two mornings. today after work i remembered, and decided i'd figure out why. 2 1/2 hours ago i didn't know what a thermocouple was. now, thermocouple replaced. thank youtube.

meh, not all that positive. got home from work and spent all my free time fucking with the water heater. still, figured it out without having to call my dad.

my spinal cord stuff feeling a lot better than the last couple days

I got a call from the interview i had last Thursday for a part time job. She didn't say i got the job yet but i am hoping it is what she will tell me as soon as i come in to see her again on thursday next week. I am quite ecstatic to get the job as i still plan to leave this company i am currently in and pursue a different career path.

Alright Maya! I know how miserable you are at your current job, here's hoping this new one pulls through. :) Having a job that doesn't fit you can be a huge drain on your life, I think it's a great idea to switch it up and pursue a more fitting career path. :)

My bf came back from rehab just in time for my birthday! ^^
And no..... there was no using involved. It was a happy, healthy time :D

Alright Maya! I know how miserable you are at your current job, here's hoping this new one pulls through. :) Having a job that doesn't fit you can be a huge drain on your life, I think it's a great idea to switch it up and pursue a more fitting career path. :)

Thanks hun♡ im excited to see my future employer lol although i shouldn't employer yet i would love to work in that company. She mentioned initially in the interview that they treat employees like a family and get appreciated which is so far from the company i currently work for.

Something positive for today: i met up with my boyfriend's friend who is currently having a vacation in Vancouver with her mom so i had dinner with them and a few friends they have met along the way. Her mom was very down to earth and a very happy person who loves to travel. I would want to have that kind of personality and i know i have a lot to work upon myself to be a better person. Little steps and small goals.

lol there were some "signs of life" this morning when i first woke up