• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

Had an awesome weekend with a really cool girl. :) Hiking, snuggling, sexy time (lots of it) and awesome food.

^Well, now that you are a bloodied combat veteran of the Great Buckthorn Wars, what's a li'l defeat on the football field?;)

Good point... I have almost all there carcasses disposed of. It almost time for the final campaign. There is no place for them to hide. I will kill them all dead.

I'm going to look for a potential apartment to move in by November. I hope it turns out well. It's close to transit, shopping malls and clinics so this will be a good thing for me and my bf.

i often leave empty packaging in the fridge. i went to throw away an empty box of ice cream sandwiches this morning, and was surprised at the weight of one last ice cream sandwich. i didn't eat ice cream for breakfast or anything, and i just remembered it. now i'm gonna eat it.

i often leave empty packaging in the fridge. i went to throw away an empty box of ice cream sandwiches this morning, and was surprised at the weight of one last ice cream sandwich. i didn't eat ice cream for breakfast or anything, and i just remembered it. now i'm gonna eat it.
haha nice

Had a 20 minute+ talk w/ an awesome job-program person today, who is legit trying to open doors for me.

I just got home but I feel amazing! Nothing beats great workouts/exercises and again, I recommend this to everyone. So all of you my tds friends, get your butt off and exercise!

It's been a year already Evey, time goes by so quickly!
Reminds me I need a shower, waiting for the house to warm up.

dinner with family dad's cooking seafood dishes tonight!!

^^well done mate.....BTW I've sent you a pm about a mutual friend.

been to see the doctor got a substance abuse nurse seeing me Wednesday morning