• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

Nice man. :)

I'm going over to my friend's house for dinner and chillin' in a bit... so that's good. :) Also the girl I've been seeing is back in town after being gone almost 2 months... we picked it up right where it left off. She hung out with me at my house the first 2 days she was back and now she's settling into her new place but we've got plans for tomorrow or Wednesday. I really like her, she's super cool.

hit a couple of decent flicks.. won a couple of basement cap gun rounds.. caught a bellringer orgasm, really have nothing justified to complain about.. but really is there ever justification?

Just started a new job today, and it feels good. I'm working under a glazier as his helper.

I haven't really worked in about two years besides a small kitchen stint, and that didn't work out.

Feels good.

I look forward to the first cheque. It will be nice to live off more than just what the government gives to me every month; which isn't much!

I won 50$ on the pool at work and someone gave me a tip..i had a pretty good day

Last edited by a moderator:
Made contact with the mental health care services, hopefully finally getting some treatment to stabilise me in the short term.

I'm enjoying my seasonal job a few hours a day of intense physical exertion. I'm out of shape as hell so it's like getting paid to work out! My phone informed me I met my fitness goal that I didn't remember setting a year ago... apparently this is the first time that's happened lolol

Edit:

That was yesterday, now it's Friday.

My everything hurts

Plenty of time over the weekend for the blisters and whip marks to heal ;)

Last edited:
Finally getting a bit of a break after working overtime hours for the past 2 months. Tonight is family dinner and i cant wait!

V is for VICTORY ... Sure as hell i can make myself an ever present unscratchable itch.. sure you have a phone thats never answered.. sure you have a website thats broken.. I am tenacious.. and yeah i finally found two ways in eventually didnt I.. and yeah i will flood the shit out of them untill you do your JOB.. and yes I won already.. you all couldn't even deal for three hours.. I win.

Can you clear out some space in your mailbox, I need to have a private word with you.

Heard Judy Collins last night in a small concert venue. She's 75 and can still hit notes I haven't been able to hit for years or maybe never. She forgot where she was in the songs a couple of times but that just made the audience love her more. What a career.

2nd to the last week of work this year. Counting the days til i go on vacation