• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

spork

Bluelight Crew
Share something positive that happened to you today!

It can be anything from "I saw the full moon and it inspired me", to "I stumbled across a bag of money and was able to pay off all of my debt". A little bit different than the "Today I am thankful for..." thread!

Please adhere to the Bluelight User Agreement and TDS Guidelines at all times.

Old thread here :) <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Being able to curl up in a nice warm bed/house after a long day. :)

I got a new phone after my last one dumped me and ran away.. it may have ascounded slutty with another talker or may be lying dead in the endless snow if the winter.. but I got a new one so good reddens<3

Finished a lot of rushes at work today phew!

I stayed sober and had a great time being social after the meeting tonight. It's starting to get a little bit easier for me every time I go fellowshipping, and I'm finally starting to make friends with people. Not close enough to anybody that they call me to hang out, but close enough that people call me over and talk to me when they see me at meetings - and its been a huge boost to my self esteem since that started happening. :)

I stayed sober and had a great time being social after the meeting tonight. It's starting to get a little bit easier for me every time I go fellowshipping, and I'm finally starting to make friends with people. Not close enough to anybody that they call me to hang out, but close enough that people call me over and talk to me when they see me at meetings - and its been a huge boost to my self esteem since that started happening. :)

That's awesome! Just continue to focus on expressing joy and life will make it worthwhile. :)

I gained my friend's guidance for teaching me how to fight, definitely will keep us occupied. I'm STOKED to start exercising again, it has been such a leisure and depressing Winter.

I've finally got some work coming my way! Got a little trial on Saturday which I'm excited about. Not too many hours a week, but it havnt had any income since early December so I'm stoked at the moment woo :)

I've finally got some work coming my way! Got a little trial on Saturday which I'm excited about. Not too many hours a week, but it havnt had any income since early December so I'm stoked at the moment woo :)

Yayyy!! Congrats!

I am finally able to get up out of bed and shower.

I think I am finally starting to come thru the other side of this.

^I want to see some snow! It's been a couple of years at least since I have been in a snowy place and I would really like to go see some. Unfortunately in our drought I would have to drive forever to find some! Someone told me that they have never seen Mt Shasta like it is right now.:( I think the last I read we had under three inches of rain when normal is 13-15 inches.

My positive: no sore throat this morning and Jake Shimabukuro concert tonight.:)

No snow now! :) We're squished in between storms lol Come visit, herby!!

I want turkey taco salad!