• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

^ I hope it goes well <3

Just A Guy~ how did it go the other day?! :D

So far so good. I like the job, the people, and while the pay could be better, it'll do. Thanks!

I got a CAR!

2001 VW GTI 1.8L Turbo GLS 5 speed manual. It's TIGHT. I used to have an '05, and I'm super stoked I was able to find a similar car again because I absolutely loved it. This one is more beat up obviously, but shit she runs great just need to get some work done soon before I do any long drives (tires, timing belt) but I negotiated to price down knowing what all work needed to be done. So all in all It was a good day, got to drive out to a meeting in 30 mins that usually takes me an hour and a half on public transit if/when I bother going. Now I can go every week. :)

That's excellent! Nice car, too.

I'm in Gothenburg for a while. I made an impulsive decision to come stay in a hotel here for a week or so. Pretty cool place!

I got a CAR!

2001 VW GTI 1.8L Turbo GLS 5 speed manual. It's TIGHT. I used to have an '05, and I'm super stoked I was able to find a similar car again because I absolutely loved it. This one is more beat up obviously, but shit she runs great just need to get some work done soon before I do any long drives (tires, timing belt) but I negotiated to price down knowing what all work needed to be done. So all in all It was a good day, got to drive out to a meeting in 30 mins that usually takes me an hour and a half on public transit if/when I bother going. Now I can go every week. :)

Yayyyy case! So, when are you coming to pick me up? ;)

I got a CAR!

swweeeeet!!! I know exactly what you mean about the public transit situation, since we live in the same city! i didnt have a car for the entire year last year, and was commuting from berkeley to SF daily to go to work, then to downtown Oakland for meetings and group, then back to berkeley to go home. all on bart and a.c. transit.

even though it's a material thing, having a car really does change your life/lifestyle. a car means freedom and mobility. congrats, case!

I didn't od today

That is indeed a very good thing, even better that you yourself are appreciating still being here. Take care of yourself, HEI and keep fighting your way through whatever is holding you down.<3

@case--that is great news. What about housing? Did that get worked out?

@gr33n3y3z--I think I may go down in BL history as the only person to never have an avatar.:\

@token--spring has arrived here, too. (West coast US) and there are bulbs and trees blooming everywhere.

@soul mate--looked up that city and it looks gorgeous. Is everything still snowy there?

sent a letter to fam who is in a tough situation and could use some mail.

We have rain.:D Not much more than a drizzle so far but it is at least beyond a mist. California is hurting for rain!

survived another stressful day at work alive lol