• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

The sun is shining and the trees are changing colour <3

Autumn is upon us!!!! *squeeeeeee*

Watching Guardians of the Galaxy in theaters tonight!!

woke up in a beautiful home in south florida. still clean. vaping on some fivepawns.

Whipped up the holiday spread for tonight:=D<3

Charcoal grilled >

Kabobs
Pork, pineapple, jalapeno, reg cabbage, salt, white pepper, garlic, coriander,

Porterhouse, red bell, red onion, mushrooms, black pepper, salt, garlic, mustard, paprika, Worcestershire, thyme

Cream cheese, crab, green onions, shallots, garlic, stuffed portabellas topped with jarlsberg, romano , parmigiano and italian parsley.

Tin foil grilled white potatoes, parsnips, white onions, with butter and white wine salt pepper can garlic.

Boiled >

Fresh wisco sweet corn picked just about right now.

Giant ice cream sandwiches if anyone has any space left.

Happy labor day weekend!!

Last edited:
Nice man, sounds delicious! I grilled with friends on Saturday, just burgers and corn but it was delicious.

My son is really intelligent.. the conversation I had with him today was amazing. I know many people who tripple his age and could not have kept up even if they pretended.

I went out to sit in the park in the sun & ended up taking a few photos too.

^ nice:)

I got a great nights sleep last night. Allot of hardcore dreaming. I started to take my meltonian like six hours before bed religiously and its had a big positive impact so far.

Day 26 off hydrocodone after 4 years steady use...and I finally had enough energy to get on the treadmill today. Not for long, but I did it!

Not nearly as much as Id like. I honestly want that Nike+ app to work correctly. Unfortunately both the app and I are not up and running at this time. :\

Hope you're doing well.

Today is Day 28 off opioids, almost a full month. Feeling stronger everyday, but the progress seems soooo sloooow. Like running a marathon by inches. But I was able to do treadmill two days in a row (but less than a quarter of what I used to do just a month ago), and am meeting a friend for lunch today. This will be my first real social interaction since quitting. I'm a little scared, but determined.

^^^
You should be rightly proud of yourself :)

It's been a tough week at the office, but I got away a bit early and drove home enjoying the last breaths of the beautiful English summer, window down and music on full %)

Sunny day I hope it stays like this til next week at least!

The last four years on Sundays I walk to a cat-rescue.shelter and spend a few hours.caring for the cats,.cleaning, etc.
This is the only time.I.don't have a gun on me (streets are quiet on Sundays)

The rest of my day is wasted in self-hatred but at least when I die I'll have one good credit to my name.