• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share something POSITIVE from your day vs. it's all around you

saw a fantastic concert last night--still basking in the energy of that.:)

I saw my dad for the first time in a while. I was terrified that I'd mess up. I didn't.

A bonus:<snip>

Last edited by a moderator:
Going out with my love tonight. Kids have a sitter so it's on! I'm so excited it's been a while since I had one on one time without the kids.

I had 9 months sober yesterday, and stayed sober again today. :)

I also finally got a new Vape today, decided to go mechanical finally. Really happy with it, so no more cigs for me! :p

^ congrats!, enjoy the vape life, im in the process of kicking my cig habit as well but it takes serious ballz

i went for a run today

I am finally able to get up out of bed and shower.

I think I am finally starting to come thru the other side of this.

Congrats! What are you getting through?

I just got off a heavy dope run for Good (maybe when I'm Old), I'm feeling so upbeat again...Today I spent time with a friend that used to be my besty in Elem. school. Good solid clean friends <3

I had 9 months sober yesterday, and stayed sober again today. :)

I also finally got a new Vape today, decided to go mechanical finally. Really happy with it, so no more cigs for me! :p

Congrats : )

Let's see... I woke up, had sex, went to Copenhagen, <snip> took my girl to the hotel chocolat, came home, had sex, now my girlfriend is cooking me dinner... Happy dayzzz :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Having family time, Eating awesome food!

Damn then the work week starts tomorrow *sighs* I want one more day before work!!!

Accomplished so much on my paper that I'm writing for school. Almost done!!

Got the knack of driving around on the other side of the road in a left hand drive car! Still don't understand the damn Swedish road signs though :D

It's a relaxing day in the office for some reason, but I guess it's because the Eastern part is on holiday's today. Not complaining at all! Less stress for Maya :D

I received a call late yesterday afternoon from a man who wants to hire me to work as an internet marketing consultant for his firm. This is God Sent.

Thanks much, Ad, lib. Now I have to pour some coffee down my throat, and discuss things w/ them. Leaving in five! Send good vibes!

^yay congrats JAG! Let us know how it is after your first day.