Writing-up TripSit's Guide to Drug Combinations

BloodyReaper

Greenlighter
TripSit.me team have finished working on Guide to Drug Combinations chart, and we would like to officially publish it (and print). But before it will happen, it would be good to have as much peer review as possible to avoid any mistakes.

We would like to ask for your help, and comment on this chart, so any errors can be corrected before it will be published.
Please reply (with references) in this thread.

Link: http://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/Drug_combinations
Direct link to image: http://wiki.tripsit.me/images/d/d6/TripSitDrugComboChart.gif

Thank you!

Alcohol and MAOI's are safe? really I'd always thought they were a big nono.
Can you cite your source on this?

Last edited:
That combo depends on the type of alcohol and the amount. For example vodka is safe, but wine is not.
I changed it on the chart to yellow.
Thanks for the info.

MDMA and SSRIs listed as safe and decrease?

^ I though MDMA was safe with an SSRI? I remember reading something about an SSRI cancelling the effects of it.

This in an excellent chart, I'm not sure about all the specifics, however I do believe this is extremely useful and deserves attention and review. For example, I was not aware of aMT & the 2C-T-x's danger in combination with Mescaline & Friends. Hopefully the information can be confirmed after examination.

What are the reports and information used to make this chart? trip reports, hospital reports & toxicology, anecdote?
It'd be useful to make available the information used to compile this.

Lol I've done multiple of the "deadly" combos and mixed more drugs on too of em

benzos and opiates are the most dangerous imo led me to many stages of near death seriously fatal oxycontin +xanax especially

in terms of the psychedelics I've found most mix quite well

Wow, that is an amazing undertaking! I can't add anything as far as knowledge goes, just wanted to say thanks for doing the work.<3

You need to distinguish between irreversible and reversible MAOIs otherwise it will be inaccurate

reversible MAOIs, such as moclobemide, can be combined with stimulants as Dexamphetamine quite safely and these combos are actually prescribed by australian psychiatrists. The stigma from the old irreversible MAOIs has been carried over and has actually misrepresented the new reversible ones.

after being prescribed moclobemide with dex I soon experimented what else could be potentiated with moclobemide, with careful research. It's truly an amazing drug which can make experiences far more intense and longer in length. I.e. Smoke some DMT after 300mg moclobemide.........out of this world!!! or 150mg moclobemide before a bowl of good quality methamphetamine and you won't need another bowl for 12 hours etc

You need to distinguish between irreversible and reversible MAOIs otherwise it will be inaccurate

reversible MAOIs, such as moclobemide, can be combined with stimulants as Dexamphetamine quite safely and these combos are actually prescribed by australian psychiatrists. The stigma from the old irreversible MAOIs has been carried over and has actually misrepresented the new reversible ones.

after being prescribed moclobemide with dex I soon experimented what else could be potentiated with moclobemide, with careful research. It's truly an amazing drug which can make experiences far more intense and longer in length. I.e. Smoke some DMT after 300mg moclobemide.........out of this world!!! or 150mg moclobemide before a bowl of good quality methamphetamine and you won't need another bowl for 12 hours etc
If I remember correctly when we were making this, this came up, and couldn't get it to fit it on the platform with how we were doing it. I could be wrong about this (It's been quite awhile since I've worked on it personally) but I'll bring it up, and see. Thanks for the feedback!

Benzos and Tramadol red? That is nonsense. Same for opioids (opiates) but in case of Tramadol it can even be preferable because benzos increase seizure treshold (tramadol decreases it.).
Opioids and benzos can be dangerous, depending on dosage, but the same is true for pure opioids, too much will kill you.