• Bluelight
    Shrine

A memorial
    to Bluelighters
    who have passed away

qwe: rest in peace

L2R

Bluelight Crew
i report with a heavy heart the loss of our friend, qwe. many of us know the hard time he's been having for the last year or two, but still this is very upsetting news.

i don't have any detail as to what happened. just saw some notes by his family and friends on his fb.

my heart especially goes out to his wife and infant son.

<3

This is just terrible. I didn't know him beyond surface-level here, didn't even know he had a family. But he was clearly a smart guy. I remember going at it with him years ago in S&T...he challenged me and I respect him for that.

Thank you for everything you've done for BL, qwe. <3

Though Chris was burdened with struggles with mental illness (schizophrenia), when he and I had last talked (roughly a month and a half ago), he seemed to have been doing much better (though still burdened with delusions and hallucinations), on good terms with his family (after a period of having lived on the street following them having kicked him out). He seemed truly joyed about his young child and in generally good spirits (his affect appeared quite incongruent with his beliefs, him thinking that external entities had contacted him psychically, held control over his body during periods where they led him to murder, and were plotting to kill him). I wish that there was more that I could have done to help him when he had the chance. . .

ebola

Last edited:
One day we will understand this excruciating phenomenon we call schizophrenia and learn how to extract the gifts and at least mitigate the destruction. I hope. Qwe, I have only my mental image of you other than your words here on Bluelight. I imagine that the wise face I imagined wasn't too far off. Thank you for all you brought to Bluelight. Love to anyone from your family that finds their way here.<3

This is awful :(

I still remember talking to you all night via your local OWS livestream chat. It's a shame we never got to discuss things more often, with so much more material to talk about.

Oh no :( I didn't get to know him personally but he's one of those BLers whose posts you can't avoid... Hope your journey has come to an end, lost soul <3

Oh no :( I didn't get to know him personally but he's one of those BLers whose posts you can't avoid... Hope your journey has come to an end, lost soul <3
Same. I really enjoyed reading his posts and was saddened to see this thread. It's to bad I never got to know him.... Sincerely hope he's off in a better place!