-alone-

i would have done anything to be able to tell you the news i got the other day, you would have been the one of the first i would have called... i do believe you had a hand in it...thankyou from the bottom of my little heart, it misses you so....

icon24.gif
*sigh*

To have had him in my life for a moment is to have changed my life forever. Thinking of you, Spedly, and loving you for who you were and what you gave us all. Thank you, my friend.

She's doing okay, baby. Day by day, and she's so strong. Your love and pride in her was never misplaced, not for a second. And I love her so much, as I love you still. Thinking of you. :)

not there specifically for him, but still fittingly appropriate
|
|
|
V

I won't bump this again sweetie. Others may, but from here on I'll be talking to you through my letters to you, the times I talk to you when I'm waking and sleeping. I love you so much...

miss you more than you know......
"Son...just because you're lonely....doesn't mean you're alone. Love is the best friend anyone could ever ask for."
you still have it in you josh... this piece, and the memory of you, still leave me breathless and tearcheeked.
[ 18 September 2002: Message edited by: E-girl ]

As the 100th post, I'd like to officially ask that this thread remain open as a special exception to the 100 post rule.

I cant speak for the other mods (although i think the chances of them disagreeing with me are rediculously slim) but i know theres no way in hell this thread is going to be closed by me.