-alone-

kriss said:
I guess not a lot of people look at this forum.

I still read this thread every now and then - to remind me of the wonders of love and to appreciate what I have now.

And this piece still makes me cry everytime I read it.

*edit* tah Kitty :) */edit*

Last edited:
^^^ it is sticky... always has been in here.

Traffic is pretty good in here, and this is a thread that gets returned to over and over again.

I come here myself for comfort whenever I'm at my jaded and bitter worst... I hope Josh realises what impact his words have left on the world and how many lives he has touched.

Hi, Josh.

I hope you liked your notes and that you're pleased with the pine tree. It's called Oren.

Love you.

I love you, Lauren.

(And it goes without saying... I love you my angel Joshua... and miss you more than words can ever express.)

Hi Josh. its been awhile.

My poetry database on my website crashed last week and i spent all week rebuilding it. when i got to putting your poem back in, i must have read it over again another 3 times or so. i had this lump in the back of my throat, and i forced myself not to cry in the computer lab. This wasn't the only poem of yours I added to my site. i made sure that anything you've ever written on BL Words forum was duplicated in my own little collection. You will live on in those word... not only to touch your fellow BLers, but to touch many other people who didnt even know you, or of you.

i still think about you. and flower.... i hope you're doing ok.

This brought smiles again and I realised something - that I haven't really said thanks.

Thank you for this.

I suggest that this beautiful piece be "stickied" in Words in addition to here.

Love to you Flower. :)

Hi Joshy,

I knows it been quite some time. But i ust really wanted to tell you i miss you so much. I often think of that sweet face.

love you.
Angela

E-girl said:
I'm having a tough time again josh. Are you watching this whole bit of drama from up there? I'm looking for some kind of guidance... some answers... motivation. I had to go back and read this again today for strength, and I got it. I dont know if i got the answers i was looking for, but i got other things out of it. i miss you. i wish you could come back and write something new for me to find meanings in... i really do.

i hope they are taking care of you up there.

after seeing it printed out and stuck on harraser's wall i felt i should read this whole thread :( it tears me up to read the sorrow comming out of this thread. but i can also see all the careing and love to.

24.gif

Hello Joshy,

I was thinking of you today. Every once and a while life throughs you a few loops, and things go swaying out of hand. When i think of the hardest time in my life i think of you...i think of you because you were always so supportive, always there to lend an ear, and tell me things would be ok. I think of you always. Dave and I are missing you....

Love you Angel,
Ange

Josh,
I can't believe what tomorrow will be,,,,,,, tell me, why does it seem like at times you are not gone, the memories that pop up especially lately seem to get me.

Tomorrow will be a big day for all us that miss you and love you,,,,I think of your girl often she is so dear to my heart.

Lately with the things that our going on in my life I think of you often and talk to you out loud, questions i have going on in my head.

It may be only two years,,,, but no matter what time has pasted you will always be dear to my heart.

josh- it's been a while...but you are always in my thoughts. Hope your keeping everyone in check up there angel.

love,
Ange

When Flower initially told me that she and Spedly had begun dating, she told me that at times she had called him "Baby LOVELIFE."

At that time, I hadn't met Spedly yet, but from his posts on Bluelight, from our AIM conversations and from Flower's gushing over him, I could tell what an absolutely amazing person he was, and as such, I was honored by the nickname.

Then, on the first night of The Most (In)Famous Meetup In The History Of Bluelight, I finally got the opportunity to meet the beautiful young man who authored the masterpiece which begins this thread.

Twenty or so of us were in a hotel room, partying it up, oblivious to the fact that the following evening would be a huge turning point for many of us and for Bluelight itself.

Spedly and Flower entered the room holding hands, shitfaced grins emblazoned on their faces, obviously very much in love.

Flower saw my face, screamed "LOVELIFE!" and Spedly immediately ran into my arms, hugged me and kissed me on the cheek as if he was my long lost brother.

He and Flower then whisked me into the bathroom so the three of us could share a private moment (and perhaps something else; I forget ;)) together.

I cannot overstate how amazing that felt - just how blatantly obvious the level of mutual respect we had for each other . . . and this I will never forget - in that bathroom in that sixty dollar a night motel . . . I felt like we were in the VIP room at a Hollywood club, each of us an adoring fan overwhelmed by the fact that we were FINALLY getting to party with our favorite movie star.

That's the kind of person Spedly was - he was a star who treated other people like stars.

Darling Spedly, it's incredible.

That someone so unforgettable,

Thinks that I am

Unforgettable too. :)