• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

Todays break down

5am Breakfast - Cream of Wheat w/ dried cranberries and raw honey

8am - Protein Shake 16oz Whole Milk and 3 scopes of Protein powder( 60g fast acting Whey 30g slow digesting casein) + a hand full of blueberries + 1tbl spoon raw honey and 1tbl spoon greek yogurt

12pm Lunch - Salad w/ kale, shallots, Thai chilies, tomatoes, ginger and mushrooms ( sesame oil and ginger fro dressing)

2pm- 1/4 cup dry roast mixed nuts, dry cranberries, cherries and a fresh orange

430pm Dinner- 24oz New York Strip, Rare, with sea salt and fresh cracked blk pepper, small salad of spinach, red onion, garlic, radish, ( olive oil and lemon juice dressing)

Prepared night time protein shake ( prepared but not eaten yet)
16oz Whole milk 1tbl spoon Greek yogurt, 1 tbl spoon raw honey, 3 scoops Protein Powder (slow digesting 60g Casein powder, fast digesting 30g whey )

But Maya that omelet sounds good, I am a total egg whore.

^Wow you got something detailed over ;)

I love Omelets! I think I should switch up my breakfast as well because oatmeal and banana are getting boring

lol yeah that can get old quick. If you like to go carb heavy, cream of wheat is a nice change of pace, similar but the texture is total different, and with fruit it really takes on the fruit flavor better then oatmeal.

Today so far has been

5am breakfast : Omelet ( 3 egg) with swiss cheese

830am: Protein Shake- Protein Shake 16oz Whole Milk and 3 scopes of Protein powder( 60g fast acting Whey 30g slow digesting casein) + 1tbl spoon raw honey and 1tbl spoon greek yogurt and a bit of peanut-butter

^I haven't tried cream of wheat but yeah something I'd have to look into for sure

Well still have the same oatmeal and banana lol

mmm sausage and cheese omelet.

Well if the oatmeal and banana ain't broke lol

Grilled chicken salad with medium salsa for the dressing. Plain Greek yogurt with a little sugar free preserves mixed in along with a packet of trivia. 64 oz bottle of water (I drink a min of two of these daily.)

This was the lunch I just ate. Yum.

ugh All I managed to eat today was 2 protein shakes. granted they were beefed up as a meal replacement, but alas having family stay at the house due to the weather causing major electric outages in my neck of the woods fucks with my morning schedule, had to do battle for a shower at 4am this morning, and I have two bathrooms! Sadly I lost both games of rock paper scissors lizard Spock!

Garlic ham sandwich with some really delicious home made coleslaw.

green_apple_21.jpg

Currently eating greek yogurt with sugar free strawberry preserves mixed in and some fresh strawberries.

^i had those last night from chipotle

same morning breakfast