• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Diet What did YOU last eat? Version 5

spinach onion pepper and cheddar omelette, home fries, kim chi

Hey effingcustie, I love that omelet with spinach, try it with feta cheese instead of cheddar. I swear it will change your life, Lol... I just got put on by my father it's:

shallots, butter, tomatoes cooked first in a pan turn to roasted tomatoes, then add spinach (a lot) then add avocado, then put the eggs together with it all, until scrambled, then add feta cheese. OMFG it is to DIE for I love it so much. It's like a fucking palate EXPLOSION! lol... anyhoo, thats gonna be my breakfast for tomorrow!~

4 tsp of cacao powder with milk
1/2 avocado with cherry tomatoes and some vinagrette
a big bowl of whole wheat pasta with more cherry tomatoes, orange&red peppers, onion, red pesto, parmesan cheese, ect...

I'm going to take some amphetamines soon so I need those nutrients 8)

Roast lamb! So nice to eat 3 meals a day, plus snacks!! And I bought it rather than racked it or went thru bins haha!

i just ate this soup, made frim healthforce's vitamineral green and vitamineral earth, tamari sauce, sun butter and a little lemon and garlic pulp, with some red and white quinoa. then i had some pumpkin puree with sugar and some spices for dessert. i danked out given what ive got atm.

2 mcdoubles, 2 sausage egg n cheese mc muffins. 6 eggs at home. a 40oz of beer, 2 chicken wings, brocoli, and im about to cook a bunch of beef for some hamburger sandwiches

today was squat day

Salad with my own balsamic vinaigrette and chicken and spatzle soup

Got all the major food groups covered there chompy=D

Some 7 layer dip, and tortilla chips.