Training Log Trenbolone 6 weeks before and after pics

I can pound energy drinks all day no shakes, powdered caffeine from a health food store no shakes one cup of coffee and suddenly I am a crack head in December, shaking my arse off.

I'm the opposite, I can't handle caffeine pills. I drink a large pot of "Deathwish Coffee" every day but I can't handle pills. It's ridiculous.

^^too many caffeine pills gives me the shits and just overall an over amped anxiety ridden feeling and weakness.

If I take a ton of caffeine before a workout, I am tiring halfway through the workout and want to quit. This is the first time in years that I don't take any stimulants at all pre-workout. Heavy metal blasting in my ears is sufficient to keep me going. And I'm making gains better than ever.

^^its good to see you posting around here again RL. As we post In other areas of BL, when I didn't see you here for a while I think about what becomes of people like "us". Saw some of your pics up of your progress, keep that shit up man.

^ Thank you. I'm trying, got a few days shy of 6 months clean time right now again working for me. But I've spent those six months training balls-to-the-wall, and perhaps utilising muscle memory. I'm not as heavy as I used to be, but my goals right now have shifted to lb/lb strength. Being a short person, in that regard I am doing extremely well. After I do some tanning and lose another 1-2%BF, I'll post some actual progress photos. My head is in the game 100% this time, new chapter of my life.

Glad to see you're still going strong as well, my friend! It's better this way, isn't it?

^^its definitely better this way. Wouldn't ask for anything more... maybe more food lol

Would love to see what a tren cycle would do to a noob or someone who has never trained but very quickly adopted a good routine and diet...

Thanks bro been off for a while with some personal issues and broke my old phone... Glad to be back.

Holy shit, I feel amazing after tren is out of my body. I'm looking forward to the next few weeks of normalizing my body.

End result is about 9 or 10 percent body fat. 200 lbs from 218. I'm loading up my next blast and plan on putting trenenthate in to help keep body fat off. Low dose 200mg a week.

Couldn't maintain the zero carb diet any longer. Sugar cravings were getting out of control, and I was gorging myself. Back to a healthy complex carb diet :)

10001303_1410951199170751_8551822512733962383_n.jpg

Just wanted to leave this here in case anybody wanted to see what week 8 looked like. This is around 8 percent BF I believe. People were instictively reaching toward my belly when I took off my shirt lol

How has your strength on the big lifts changed over the past six months? I'm not asking for numbers, just if stuff went up or down.

I've been off tren for about 6 months now, and I just feel Like I'm getting stronger.

I never really noticed a huge strength difference

Your lean for sure man. I can def. see the difference. Its just you are in different poses in the different pics may be why some couldn't see it as well.

I get leaner on tren just because thats what it does. But I can never seem to do a proper cut on it bc I start getting so strong "I'm like fuck this I'm eating more and getting stronger."

haha. I feel like I'm just getting stronger, and that my strength never significantly went down afterwards. The only that that I stall out on strength gains is back.

At some point, it becomes difficult to add more weight to a pulldown machine, so I find it hard to progress.

Things like legs though are the easiest for me to increase in strength.

I"m back up in bodyfat now, but still not like I was in the original picture. I'm around 12% now I believe. But more muscular for sure. I'm flexed in the pictures, but during that period, I didn't really have to be.