• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

weird things people do on E

Maverick_4_69

Bluelighter
i was wondering if everyone could tell me about times that they've seen people doing whacked out shit while on E. or maybe u've done some crazE shit yerself. the weirdest thing that i've ever seen someone do was when one of my friends accidentally ate a ciggarette. i know it sounds weird..."acidentally" right. well he explained agterwards that at that moment he really wanted a piece of gum...and at that moment he also happened to be smoking a ciggarette. well he was quite E-tarted at the time having taken 3 tabs at once (which i warned against) and so thinking that it was a piece of gum, he threw the cig in his mouth and burnt his tongue. i didn't know wether to laugh or be scared, but we laugh about it now.
------------------
The key to immortality, is to live a life worth remembering.

One time my friend was holding his cat and he started to chew on his tail. I was like WTF are you doing, he says, "i just felt like chewing on something".
------------------
"I know what I need to be,there's nothing else to be."
-Keoki

Ever tried to smoke a cig w/out the filter?
Baaaaad idea!
frown.gif

The weirdest thing that I ever saw was at a hard house night when judge jules was playing. The club was literally packed. I went to go for a piss and there was a bloke sittng in the trough talking incoherent bollocks! Put it down to e, acid or a combination of every known drug to man, he did NOT have a clue where or what the fuck he was doing...
[This message has been edited by BushMonster (edited 18 June 2001).]

I think that the weirdest things that I have done was walk to the UDF down the street from where I was rolling at barefooted. I guess I just wanted to feel the groun on my feet or something like that. Another weird thing that I had done that night, well I was really speedy and was sweating but I was still freezing well I thought, so I had went andturned the stove on and was waving my hands on top of it.
Echo
*HUGS&KISSES*

This wacked out girl I use to know took 2 hits of some acid, and went for a walk outside her house. When she got back her feet were covered in blood and I asked what the fuck she had been doing and she said she took the happy trail. Well the happy trail was nothing but sharp ass glass. talk about a stupid biAAAAtch
------------------
...here the night is gone thats ok, I will rock We will rock all through the day

heh, well I've seen some goofy shit in my time...lets see...where to start.
this one guy went into our bathroom and started having a conversation with the shower curtain for a good 30 minutes until we asked wtf he was doin.
Same guy once tried to smoke his pager.
Another guy put his cig out on my buddie's $600 dog.
there's all sorts of weird shit that people have done...but those stick out the most
------------------
r3bound collective - www.r3bound.com

i had 3 @'s at a party once i was so messed, i thought my friend was a blue m and m and i tried to eat her - she thought it was hilarious!

Had a friend who was rolling for the first time and asked to suck on my big toe.
I let him.
------------------
Harlequin
~Esta arte me encanta, eu non posso mais sair.~

For some odd reason, I have a problem with acting like a cat when I am rolling Realllly hard. I crawl around on my hands and knees and curl up against people's legs or put my head in their lap, so that they will scratch my head. And, I stop talking for about 30 minutes and only respond to people by saying,"Meow" in different ways. It seems pretty normal at the time....

the wierdest things I've ever heard of people doing on Ecstasy, were "sniffing each other buttholes, while listening to weird trance music for hours on end. They really get into it, man.
------------------
Everybody loves and HATES everybody.
For example, "I love you, you stupid fucking cunt."
OR
"I hate your fucking insides, my little pumpkin glitters"
"You guys are so fucking stupid, but i love you."

The weirdest thing ive ever done rollin.... my friend had a sweatshirt dat had a bee on it n i went around chanttin buumble bee.... good times

I once put a cig in my mouth.....wrong ended....and lit the filter on fire....
my friends look over to see a huge flame and yanked it from my stupid mouth...
lol....

i feel kinda embarrassed bringing this up... it might be a little too weird...
i act really nice when i'm on E, and that's not all... i treat other people like human beings...
wink.gif

actually i haven't done anything wierd on E... but time will tell...
------------------
"Try combining a childlike wonder at the beauty of the world with cynicism at the state it's in, and stay sane... it isn't easy" - Me

I walked down bourbon street at 4 in the morning with a white feather boa telling everyone i was an angel 0:)
------------------
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - but if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!

Once I saw this room full of people who had ripped open these bean bag chairs.....and were literally on the floor rolling around on the beans......lol....it was soooo damn funny!

Arwen_Evenstar: Haha, feels good to see that i'm not the only cat-wannabe
smile.gif

I just want to 'meow' and cuddle up in someones knee, being taken care of.. heh
smile.gif

Keep on meowing, thats nothing weird, its totally cool =)
The weirdest thing I have seen would have to be my friend that told us that everything was good.. "It's good that I can see! It's good that there are light, it's good that there are trees.." etc
smile.gif
.. And if that isnt weird enough I guess it's myself when taking a shower.. I dont think i'd want to hear how I sounded in there the next day
smile.gif
.. "mm, ohh.. ahh!! yes!".. haha
smile.gif
and then when i'm done i love talking to myself in the mirror, telling myself how good I look.. haha! I've also been planning on going out from the bathroom naked, saying hello to my friends.. heh
smile.gif