• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What song fits your current mood? vs. The universe and I create these notes

Hey guys ali was sweet enough to turn on embedded video in TDS archives=D So if you ever ventured up there looking for old posts and they weren't visible they now are..

Dont need your kisses but Respect Ali%)

put this on again this morning cause I have 2 people in my life who love me and a few who think of me...AND of course there is this sacred and beloved place. <3 =D

Despite my own fear, lonleiness, misery, pessimism, hubris, confusion and depression, I have something and for that, I'm grateful. To be able to share that with people I've never met and who have shared the most intimate pieces of themselves with me, is an absolute, humbling, honour. :|:D<3

<3

also, this is in honour of the person who used to frequent TDS;who was a giant Richard Ashcroft fan (I wasn't particularly), I understand where you're love of him comes from now. <3

Last edited:
Sunn O))) - It took the Night to Believe

Blimey O'Riley and I thought my liking for Throbbing Gristle was a bit left field ;)

I've loved Roky Erickson's music for many years, his story has been an inspiration the shines as an example of the strength of the human spirit.

[video=youtube_share;KuVAeTHqijk]http://youtu.be/KuVAeTHqijk[/video]

PLEASE JUST LET ME SLEEP!

It's 3:55am and I have to be up at 6 am. Not looking' good people.

Love this. Actually, love most of his stuff.

Oh dear krist, im so fukn miserable, despite all the bollocks of Val day, am just totally depressed. I cant even bring myself to choose a song that fits my mood because I am just disgusted with my own misery atm. After a long cry and miserable day this (amongst other elixers) has lifted my mental inertia.