General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
My main dealer has had his phone off for two straights days...am wondering it he changed his phone numbe and decided to drop me or what happened I don't think he'd just drop me tho I've spent a ton of money on his shit. Hopefully he didn't get arrested or stop selling and he calls or texts me with a new number or something

Phone off? That probably means he got a new number, or he got busted... or there's the possibility that he actually lost his phone somewheres.. lmao.
Idk, that sucks, dude, but maybe it's best for you right now.. Time for a tolerance break. lol

Bought X dollars worth which is .4 around here. Got some Xanax and some fire weed. I just gotta wait for the sub to wear off before breaking out the dope. I have eaten like 10 mg over the last 3 days the last couple mgs about 12 hours ago. Before that I was off the sub for a few weeks so there shouldn't be buildup. So I am going to try and wait till I start feeling sick.

I also made an appointment for getting on methadone for next Thursday. Alabama has a lot of restrictions and its way more expensive than other states. But I really don't have shit to lose trying it I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's everyone's guess as to the most common active ingredient cut that is sold in "street heroin", not including fentanyl and diphenhydramine. Do you think it's another opiate/opioid? Like morphine or oxy? Do you think it is a benzo, or seroquel or some other kind of downer?

I am sure that there have been times when a shipment of dope got lost, and dealers had to make due with other substances.

Just like often "ecstasy pills" don't contain MDMA anymore but are a mixture of many substances to try and mimic MDMA.

What combinations of shit have evil dealers put together that was an attempt to 'mimic' heroins effects?

^^

I really don't see you staying with snorting after you've experienced IV'ing. It is very hard to go back for most people.. maybe you'll pull it off for a while, but then you're gonna be doing so many bags just to feel something, and start missing that rush.. and that's gonna be that.

Take the methadone route, man. Then you wont have to worry about any of that shit.

Yea I was thinking the sane thing. Youre going to be dissatisfied with sniffing now that you've tasted the iv rush. Not saying its impossible. ..just rare..

LSDiesel: why the hell would a dealer cut heroin with oxy? Use your noodle man.

Status
Not open for further replies.