General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.

RecklessWOT

Bluelight Crew
This is the thread for general heroin discussion.
You can also use the city/state specific threads for discussion that's mostly just relevant for that specific area.

Rules:

-No sourcing
-No detailed stamp discussion*
-No specific places. This also means streets or descriptions using landmarks.
-As always, no prices!
-Help us keep these threads open- report questionable posts!!!!
-Don't be a complete moron.
-Of course the BLUA and NASADD guidelines apply here too. (you should seriously read those if you haven't)

*Stamp discussion is limited to just the name of a stamp. You cannot mention a stamp as well as it's size and/or quality, so basically you can only mention a stamp 'in passing.'

Have fun, play nice. The old one can be found Here.

Last edited:
lol nice title. also, Scag, i agree. I dont ever wanna be a "vet"(lol) ever. I've used for 9 years and i've only been alive for 24, which is pathetic to me, but hey, whatcha gonna do??

lol nice title. also, Scag, i agree. I dont ever wanna be a "vet"(lol) ever. I've used for 9 years and i've only been alive for 24, which is pathetic to me, but hey, whatcha gonna do??

we can say age doesnt matter but looking back it plays a part, how can you deny that?! dont get me wrong; the using might continue but the mind continues to grow regardless of the stupid actions taking place.

^^ youre 24 and been using dope since 15? this is why I want to know more about the peeps I speak w/. everyone made it here but has taken different paths; no one cares for that story? or wonders who this person is? or why? or what? so just listen to the same people daily but have no idea of a background that person may have/coming from!? dope game is diff all over the world; even throughout the US. just good to know who is where, what, when, where, why, etc.

^ There's a whole thread in OD where people can post their entire background of using drugs. It's the Personal Accounts of Addiction thread. A few people from NASADD have posted in there and I encourage you to do the same. It would be interesting to read about your story.

You've been doin shit since you were 15? Jesus Christ that's young. One of my boys was tellin me he started to do dope every weekend at the age of 13 when his older cousin would come over and give it to him, what a shitty cousin.

^BBT, in other words, you need to click on where it says "blogs", and just post there from now on. I think that's where your posts would be most appreciated...

Going back to the other thing BBT, I think you're a "vet"...

I'll get you one of those hats, it will say:

Boston Brown Town

Ten years on heroin

We'll never forget.

And it will have two golden syringes on the brim.

Last edited:
Anyone else agree that time seems to go by so damn fast when when your addicted to heroin and are strung out? The last 8 months that I have been relapsing for seem to have been a blur

^^

Yeah time goes by very quickly when you're using. You're so wrapped up in the daily grind of getting high and maintaining, avoiding being sick, coming up with cash, etc.. the days just disappear.

^BBT, in other words, you need to click on where it says "blogs", and just post there fro now on. I think that where your posts would be most appreciated...

I wrote 33 blog posts; so I am way ahead of you there, son!

its funny to read my first post; it's just me strung out, saying I want to/trying to get clean. then my last post is saying how it's easy to be clean even w/ the slip's I've had. blogs are good to read as time goes on; had one on another board but was shut down and closed up. that was an old school NY board to do w/ the drug/club/party scene. was runny reading my 00/01 thoughts/ideas and I just shake my head at myself. sick thoughts throughout life.

Then there's the What Kind Of Opiate User Are You? thread.. where people give their age, how long they've been using, all that crap.

I needed to relax so I took the opportunity to write a long post for once. Part of my story now on BL.

And I like the thread title too. I feel that about some things I've read on here now, especially about nodding hard.. there's more than I few times I'm lucky I woke up and had no idea until recently I was probably really close to The Line a lot of times.

Anyone else agree that time seems to go by so damn fast when when your addicted to heroin and are strung out? The last 8 months that I have been relapsing for seem to have been a blur

Conversly time seems to move so slow when sober or on Suboxone. The other day I saw an co-worker and I legit worked with this guy less than a week prior to this encounter. He say to me, sarcasticaly, haven't seen you in a while(cause he did see me recently, get it). And I say wasn't it like at least 2, more likely 3 week ago that we worked that shift. Then he explains it was not even a week ago, and I thought about it hard for while and realized it had just been kind of recently. All I could think is that 'damn its been a long week'.

I am a pussy user who has never OD'd. Oh I mean a responsible user.

Oooh I just got bunch of tramadol today, lets see if I can give myself a seizure.\

^^

Yeah time goes by very quickly when you're using. You're so wrapped up in the daily grind of getting high and maintaining, avoiding being sick, coming up with cash, etc.. the days just disappear.

So basically its a matter of time flies when you're having fun.

Last edited:
Like the title and it fits what this post will be about. As most of you know I live in the suburbs of Birmingham Al.So the roads have been closed for 2 days due to snow and ice. That means no way to see the dopeman. I ran out yesterday morning and started on the sub last night. But it just doesn't work like it used too. I did 6mg over 20 hours and still felt cold and irritable. So I broke down and did a cotton rewash shot that was pretty nasty. I do feel a little better I kinda got that warm glow. But I know that was a fucking silly risk to take. All the knowledge in the world means fuck all when I am hurting

I havent been this high in a really long time. Took me 5 mins to make this post

will explakn in a half hour

so, bad and good news for the board! ready!?

good news - I picked up 2G's for a G and a half type price tonight! my last bupe dosage was yesterday morning at 4MG around 10AM; so shot a half G and got a decent buzz; went out to tattoo shop and hung out there. shot the other half of the G and all was good. just got home and blasted .25 of what I have left. still 3/4 left that will be gone by midnight. damn, even w/ such little bupe YESTERDAY still far from getting HIT HARD!

bad news - there is none; i decided to use based on nothing. I made the call, I purposely didnt take my bupe this AM just to hold off and see how all went; also was seeing if commish check would hit today or not.. and guess what? it did. really no bad news here, all is good.

anyway, just an update to my folks.

ok so I went down to the city today with my friend who smokes crack. We got the dope first and I did 3 bags right then and there but of course he wanted to get some rocks after the fact (foregoing doing some of his bags because he was too caught up on rocks) and I couldnt really say shit because

1- his car
2- I was high as fuck
3- did I mention it was his car?

except we came from a different direction than he's used to so I basically had to give him directions for a place I had no idea of the actual location. And he's gettin all snappy at me because I couldn't give him precise instructions on how to get HIS OWN FUCKING spot. So eventually we see a group of dudes standing on the corner so hes like "im just gonna ask these dudes" and parks down the street and goes up to them.

4 minutes later he comes back and says they only were selling dope, and I asked him if he got a phone number at least but he says no but theyre always at that spot for almost 24/7.

Yeah, until that block gets hot (and the cops were EVERYWHERE today, end of month quotas exist I swear on my LIFE) and they have to move. Get a fucking phone number you sped

but we backtrack and finally just park up on the main strip so he can walk to his usual spot, except we parked right behind this guy who was literally frozen standing up. Like you could see his breath becoming smoke in the air so he wasnt dead, but he literally was just standing there probably high on wet. So while he's walking there two Transit Police cops roll up with their lights on and start questioning the frozen guy literally within 6 feet in front of me. All of the rest of our shit was in the trunk but im still kind of unsettled at the whole situation and finally he calls me on the phone and asks what the cops are doing. I tell him theyre fucking with the statue guy but if he doesnt hurry his ass up its only a matter of time before they notice the white kid sitting alone in the passenger seat of a car with tinted windows,

Then, I see one of the cops tilt his head towards his walkie-talkie on his shoulder and say something to the other cop. They basically push the statue guy in a direction after searching him, both get into their car, and speed away in the opposite direction. So crisis averted and my friend comes back and we pull out all good to go (well I was good like 15 mins ago as usual but god forbid Tyrone Biggums goes home with ONLY heroin, god forbid)

and now we both tell each other we gotta take a piss before we dont have a place to do it at (ie: the highway). So we stop at this McDonalds right around the corner except their bathroom only has one urinal up because the stall is locked for some reason (nobody in it though, toilet worked perfectly fine). My friend is sitting in front of the urinal just doing nothing because I guess he cant piss with people right around him (there were like 4 other people waiting to piss). So I said fuck it, and crawl underneath the door and just as I whip my dick out I hear a mcdonalds employee come in and say "THAT STALL IS LOCKED FOR A REASON" all pissed off and shit

so I walk out and apologize, saying it was open when I came in. My friend never took a piss so we both just leave and go to the Wendy's across the street. We get there and the door is locked to the mens bathroom so I just use the women's and finally empty my tank. Except now my friend proclaims he has to take a shit as well. So we both say fuck it and just start heading towards another mcdonalds on the way back. We split a bag in the parking lot and he literally doesnt shut the fuck up about getting all the trash out of the car the entire time. Idk if anyone's been around a crackhead who is waiting to smoke rock but theyre annoying as shit. And annoying is an understatement. Starts getting all snappy that im taking too long to line out the bag (I was fucked up already) and eventually I was just like "DUDE, CHILL THE FUCK OUT" and he responded "IGHT WELL IM TRYIN TO BUT YOURE TAKIN SO LONG" and then I just did my half and he did his and then finally smoked his rocks in the same parking lot.

Literally 10 seconds after he's done he just goes "my bad for snapping earlier, I get like that when im trying to smoke". I already could piece that together so I just said my bad for being a bit out of it, I haven't gotten high since Friday so I was more than fucked up already. And we start heading back just listening to the radio in silence, each of us for different reasons. I think he felt embarrassed for being kind of rude, and I was just dipping out really. Must have ruffled my nose like 4 times a minute and it seemed like maybe 5 mins had passed before we were getting off at the exit to go home. A little fresh air and elapsed time was all I really needed to come back to reality though, and I just remember saying "yeah im really fucked up man" on the way back and he was like "damn are you gonna be straight and everything?" and I just told him yeah, believe me Im not complaining.

so now I'm back home, just sort of gathering myself before I take some more but I wanted to let you guys know im not ODing or anything lol. This batch of shit was definitely better than the last time, and it wasnt just my tolerance because my friend even agreed he didnt usually feel that good off a half of a bag and some crack.

here's what Im jumping through all these hoops for just to put it up my nose, man if I had 1/10th of this much determination for school as I do for heroin I'd be in Law School right now

see that font? No fentanyl cuts here, just some good old fashioned FIYAHHHHH

U KNOW IT.

images

NSFW:
10f16hd.jpg

never a dull moment I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.