General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
This shit is weird it has such a strong scent and taste, it legit burns the back of my throat when I sniff it , it's pretty damn good though.

shoooot it! dont be a puss!

im kidding. stick w/ the sniff and let it burn.

I remember when I first started sniffing ANYTHING I always hated the drip; even to this day if I were to sniff a 30 or an 80, or any opiate pill, I still hate the drip. but the dope drip I never minded; I still taste dope to this day when I swallow the cotton ball (thats IF I decide to swallow the cotton, which I did last night).

I find it kind of ironic people who shoot dope can look down on anyone tbh

Love ya too, BBT! You're the man.

Yeah, guys.. Chinky violated his probation. Sucks for him.

I gonna start shooting too. I ain't no "bitch ass snorter" I'm gonna shoot it right in my dick just to be a badass.

There you go! That's how you fuckin' do it, my man!
You'll have balls of steel in no time!!

I find it ironic that ANYONE who does dope can look down on anyone else who also does dope. It's just stupid.

I think for most shooters(myself included) we get to feeling like we know something you guys don't. The difference between waiting a minute or two to feel high as opposed to feeling overwhelmingly high like..... That.
It is different and as time passes and you fall more in love with needles you more and more start thinking your way's better.
It's a really stupid stupid way to think. Needles(and heroin for that matter) are so fucking destructive. But that's where some of that kind of attitude comes from. It's a really weird form of looking down on. Not saying it makes sense. Just saying.

^^

Yeah I've definitely seen a lot of IV users with a kind of, "I'm better than you" complex when it comes to other users who don't use the needle. You described it really well.

I've had the same thoughts too.. mostly when I was younger and I thought I was all hot shit. After a while though, you realize just how disgusting and horrible a needle addiction is and that you're the exact opposite of cool for doing it.

When people have founf out I was an IV heroin user, nobody has ever thought it was cool....They're usually quite horrified...

A few times I've made the mistake of telling people that seemed like they could handle it because they definitely weren't living traditional lifestyles themselves, and even most of them have reacted badly! Which at the time, I remember thinking, "I thought these people were cool, but they can't handle a little heroin?...phony wanna-bes!"

I have very mixed feelings on the subject....In one post I'll talk about how bad shooting dope is. In the next post, I'll find myself defending "junkies"...It's complicated...I don't think heroin itself is "evil", and I don't think using it automatically makes you a scum-bag, although the majority of people into heroin are scumbags. It can't really be understood unless you've been there...

I've lived on the fringes of society my whole life, whether I was on dope or not....I find society very depressing, shallow and unfulfilling....The American Dream is empty to me...I never wanna settle down, buy a house, an work somewhere for 30 years before retiring, that's boring to me....I always loved the way it felt, but I was also drawn to it just because of how "taboo" it was....but of all the different things I've experimented with, heroin was the one thing that really changed me...It's given me a different perspective on life, death and suffering than I think almost any "normal" person could ever have...so, in some ways I don't regret it...

Disgusting and horrible, for sure. The word "disappointing" pops into my head, too.

It is almost instant gratification and there's certainly something to love about that.
But nowadays, if there's any thoughts of romanticizing it, all I need to think about is what I thought of IV users, pre-picking up. Not pretty.

I guess psychedelic drugs changed me at first, but heroin has taken me on a ride! I don't know what would have happened had I never tried it.

Man... this guy I use to hang with, he was a bit older than me and my friends but liked to party (at the moment he was 41, so like mid 30s when I hung around him) just OD'd and died along side his girlfriend, who was dead from OD too. I didn't even know the guy was a heroin user, I did coke with him years ago and knew he was big into coke, I think he said he use to smoke rock, too. It doesn't surprise me he used heroin, I just didn't know he was into it. Word is it was a bad batch, but exactly what was "bad" about it idk and ppl tend to say that about any heroin the is responsible for death. He was a real nice guy, it def sucks to hear about it. Was the cousin of a good friend of mine, thats why he'd hit the bars with us and he had this club we could chill at late night and keep drinking and he always was busting out lines of coke, it was like a small house converted to an after hour bar.

HELL, NO!
Not only would that taste nasty as fuck.. it probably wouldn't even do much for you.
There was one kid who told me "Hey, man, you should eat that cotton" and I was just like "Ah... fuck no, dude. I save 'em so I can wash 'em later" and he wasn't even a shooter. So Idk where he was getting at trying to tell me what to do with my cottons when he's a bitch ass snorter.
Yeah, fuck that nonsense. lol

That hurt my feelings, apologize

Last edited:
but heroin has taken me on a ride! I don't know what would have happened had I never tried it.
I wonder this too, but I'd probably be doing some other drug lol

I can't be the only one that when they hear about a really strong batch of dope that's killed people they think where's that at yo, I'm tryin to get me some of that shit. I can't be the only one

Last edited:
although the majority of people into heroin are scumbags.

this is not true, dude. everyone looks at it different; w/o a doubt I am a junk box and have lived like one but NEVER did I do a single thing I'd consider "scummy". I never took money from family or friends (sure, it def. took a bit to PAY BACK but it eventually came back) and never had problems w/ others (buyers or users). I used and used a lot but it was based around my own cash flow.

I've done random things to get $$ aside from work, but I wouldnt call any thing I've done "scummy".

a lot of dope fiends do play the SCUM card but NOT all.

I can't be the only one that when they hear about a really strong batch of dope that's killed people they think where's that at yo, I'm tryin to get me some of that shit. I can't be the only one

anytime I hear about an OD first thought is "wow, must be good.. give me some!". legit, if it killed someone else, I must have it ASAP! thats only if it's just STRONG and not poisoned/toxic shit.

GIMME the good shit, asap! I need it. cuz the shit I usually get doesnt even get me CLOSE to OD'ing, so please supply w/ the GOOD batch to knock me the fuck out!

Hey BL'ers!!! Haven't posted in a while cause i've been in a DRYYYYYY SPELL and sometimes when I log in here I get triggered just by the mere mention of dope. It totally sucks cause I really want to stop and have had a few 3,4 or 5 day clean times, yet to fall again...I've had no subs, only these clonidine pills my brother gets from this freak down the street. Then there's the neighbor who deals and once every week or longer, he'll call me and say"get yo ass over here" and I go by and he'll throw two or three bags my way. It's nice when it happens but like I said I just never know when it's comin. Have a fuckin tug-o-war in my brain as when I get to Day 2 after using...not really sicko but the stomach is really buggin me and I have major insommnia for days!! And I'm at the verge of getting totally clean and I'm like Good now I can go out and try to apply for a real job with a real paycheck and not have to worry bout passin any tox screens if there's any...----->

Made it a two-part cause every time I post a long one when I hit the "post" button I get the "you are not logged in" bullshit and everything I wrote is erased. Does this happen to anybody else? Anyways I'm at this point of my using that before now I had to get something every day no matter what...now it's like if I get some great but if I don't o well nuthin I can do...Might try gettin on subs and I have an appt on Mon to start seein a shrink for my depression/suicidal ideation/dope obssession issues. Maybe it will help at the least if i stick with it I can apply to get SSI. Applied twice before but cause my PCP won't sign off on me to get it.("you're not really disabled, you just need to stop the dope") shit. I should go doc shopping like a few ppl who have it did. Idk---I'm just rattling off shit in my head, been sooo stressed out with the no dough, no dope thing...haven't worked since the 20th and damn I was on Day 2 when I got a call from my "boss" who wanted me to paint a few steps down to the basement in one of his houses. He gave me money and I went to my connect and got three bags. I knew my tolerance was low so I threw only two in the spoon and saved one...It hit me allright but after about an hour I was trashed...was pretty rocked and my boss took one look at me and shook his head and said "GO HOME"!!!! He was pissed and made me walk cause I had no bus fare and no ride. I really couldn't give a fuck I was feelin awesome so it was no probs to walk the 3.5 or 4 miles home. I got home after about an hour and fifteen min and sat in front of my computer and nodded awaaaaaaaaayy......

Last edited by a moderator:
^^ whats up, homie! hope all is good in the good. l of eventually would like to see others tie it off and just relax; we'll see it, tho. I eventually would like to see SOMETHING happen; good or bad, but something happen!

question dude:

you bought 3 bags.. how much did did you fill up on the spoon?! just wondering what you fill up. I shot .5 of a G the other night and only used half a needle. but also used half a needle for .25 as well. typically was shooting half needles regardless fo what I was shooting; so I am wondering if you used other needles of ONLY needle a few other connects as well.

legit, I read your posts, man.. and I get jealous! to think you shot 2 bags and nodded makes me jealous as a mother fucker! it's nuts to think that you begging/start to NOD after just a short time! damn, K want to NOD THE FUCK OUT like that. legit the other night I shot 2G's over a short period of time and got NOTHING good to come from it. damn, dude!

Last edited by a moderator:
what's good BBT!!! Yeah the shit I get right now...well been gettin them for a few months now my dealer's pretty reliable and gettin the same stuff for a while now. If you mean how much water i use about 20cc per shot with the BD U-100 insulin rigs. Don't know what's in them bags as far as amounts but they're pretty decent...two bags leaves a nice little pile in the spoon...that day I noticed the count was more than usual so I'm glad I didn't do the three which is standard for me but with the clean time I knew my tolerance dipped, shit I could have went out with three...

anytime I hear about an OD first thought is "wow, must be good.. give me some!". legit, if it killed someone else, I must have it ASAP! thats only if it's just STRONG and not poisoned/toxic shit.

GIMME the good shit, asap! I need it. cuz the shit I usually get doesnt even get me CLOSE to OD'ing, so please supply w/ the GOOD batch to knock me the fuck out!

Great minds think alike my friend haha

Oh yeah, I was clean at one point and heard about a strong batch knocking people down left and right in the area. All I could think about was how nice it'd be to get my hands on that stuff.

Its hard to say, though, when people are getting knocked down from a batch and everyone just say "its a bad batch". To the non using community, a "bad batch" can simply refer to an overly powerful one, which to the using community is just what we are looking for, we consider a "bad batch" to have some adulterant in it that is harmful or be cut with a fentanyl analogue of some sort and be way too risky to IV, plus lacking the legs to keep you well as long as you need.

what's good BBT!!! Yeah the shit I get right now...well been gettin them for a few months now my dealer's pretty reliable and gettin the same stuff for a while now. If you mean how much water i use about 20cc per shot with the BD U-100 insulin rigs. Don't know what's in them bags as far as amounts but they're pretty decent...two bags leaves a nice little pile in the spoon...that day I noticed the count was more than usual so I'm glad I didn't do the three which is standard for me but with the clean time I knew my tolerance dipped, shit I could have went out with three...

20 cc per shot? Isn't that a shit ton of water to shoot into your vein? The standard insulin needles hold 1 cc, the numbers that go up to 100 are units, that has to be what you mean, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.