General Heroin Discussion #18 - v. Stupidity ain't no badge of honor

Status
Not open for further replies.
super powder!

here is my super powder but looks so liquidy! ha.

unnamed.jpg

got a half gram on top and .25 bottom.

so, bad and good news for the board! ready!?

good news - I picked up 2G's for a G and a half type price tonight! my last bupe dosage was yesterday morning at 4MG around 10AM; so shot a half G and got a decent buzz; went out to tattoo shop and hung out there. shot the other half of the G and all was good. just got home and blasted .25 of what I have left. still 3/4 left that will be gone by midnight. damn, even w/ such little bupe YESTERDAY still far from getting HIT HARD!

bad news - there is none; i decided to use based on nothing. I made the call, I purposely didnt take my bupe this AM just to hold off and see how all went; also was seeing if commish check would hit today or not.. and guess what? it did. really no bad news here, all is good.

anyway, just an update to my folks.
You are setting yourself for failure man. That's how I always get sucked back in. That's why I'm going to methadone because you can't just skip it and get high as easy as you can with subs. It's good your not on here lying to us but you might not want to preach how great subs are working for you when your planning the next shot.

lol. I told you guys I'd be upfront. setting for failure? sure, can easily see it and why it would happen. used 3 times now in a month and a half. thats DEF NOT GOOD! almost once a week basically for the month, so NEVER a good thing. can I try to please myself and say the ONE TIME I did use and JUST SNIFFED I DONT COUNT!? can I use that excuse? ha.

I can say "no worries, I know what I am doing", cuz I truly do and I am not slipping but using because I want to, but youre 100% right w/ the failure and how I am setting myself up. FINALLY built SOMETHING back up and here I am TAKING IT DOWN!

as I sit here and think about shooting another half cuz I have YET to feel a NOD or heavy high; but my mind is FLYING so I'll give it that. it's good dope, coming from the same chick I mentioned last time. she delivers and does all the work for me, so it's actually kinda nice having her meet "the guy" and do all the BS. sure, she's def. getting me for a few bucks, but it's no problem. she EVEN asked for gas money tonight but I got a decent hook up on the 2G's for 1.5 type pricing.

I still want to preach about the subs; cuz they are doing their job. but ITS ME MAKING THESE CALLS, not the subs. hell, the subs are working so good that I cant even get that same HIGH. even at 4MG's, weird. oh well.

I got my PHENIBUT drug/relaxation med in today; check it out. a lot like GHB.

I am sitting here scratching myself; thats a good sign, ha.

also, made myself a bowl of cereal and I used the spoon I just used for the dope.. but it was cleaned already, so dont ask that SICK question.. but at the same time is it sick for me to WANT to use the same spoon!? did I truly think/believe there was ANYTHING on there!?

last question for dope users who shoot; does anyone else EAT the cotton swabs AFTER!? or is that truly a sick thing. anyone I ever used w/ seemed to save them, or throw out, or use again.. but never saw many people eat them. anyone else eat the cotton balls/swabs!?

^ I would think eating the cotton is better then saving them for a rainy day to take the sick away. I don't know how long it takes for bacteria to grow enough to make you sick. And to say the time I sniffed doesn't count sounds like my kind of thinking lol.

lol, dude my sniff didnt count. NO, thats the SICK MAN (AIC reference) in me!

legit, tho. for what I did today and the high (HI!) I got, blows my mind! my tolerance will never be low, apparently. will always cost me MONEY to get high and NOD the F out! just cant do it/afford to do it.

I feel good but about to blast off for the last time for the night and just lay down and relax. shot the half G around 10 and have .25 left. might as well go to be w/ a happy face rather than wake up w/ a happy face but after the shot a sad face to following realizing that .25 did SHIT!

this may be the HIGH in me but I am itchy as fuck! dude, havent been this itchy in YEARS! ha. kinda funny! this is the kind of itchy you get when you first start and just sit there scratching your whole body! I legit just had to take my shirt off and do my back, legs, neck, etc. now I have a stick to do my back. ha. this brings me back but the same high is far from being there.

You are setting yourself for failure man. That's how I always get sucked back in. That's why I'm going to methadone because you can't just skip it and get high as easy as you can with subs. It's good your not on here lying to us but you might not want to preach how great subs are working for you when your planning the next shot.

I dont know man, I think its easier to cheat while on the 'done because a lot of people arent on a blocking dose and use simultaneously

^^ how I see it as well, but either way, its ME TO BLAME! not the script, or what will help and what wont. it's totally ON ME and I chose to use, not the drug I was or wasnt taking.

I like bupe cause I am the shot caller; first time using it and BEING clean but always used to flip back and forth. friends on done used done along w/ other drugs to get high. friends using vivitrol would NOT use for 2 weeks and then use HARD for the next 2 weeks. bupe has been my fav. thus far and where I have seen the most help and easiest to use (no worries of hospital or Dr. daily). although, I still go monthly, just as if I was on the vivtrol shot! still a pain in the ass, tho.

I am in no worries here. should I be!? who knows. but I am not. about to shoot my last SHOT of the night. hopefully it brings a NOD on cuz I feel so "normal" right now. I kinda hate it! ha.

anddddddddddddddd it's gone; it's all gone!

cross your fingers for me here and pray I get a nod! I feel GOOD but the kind of good you want to feel at work at 1PM not 11:11PM (make a wish) on a work night; esp. w/ ZERO left. where the fuck is this NOD!? shot a gram since I've been home and NOT getting what I expected; it's prob. cuz I stretched it out a lot longer than I normally would when using on the reg. a G never lasted me HOURS and HOURS. they lasted me minutes and minutes; typically would blast within 10 minutes and shoot .5 in each arm. also shot G's in one pin and one arm but always felt I was MISSING OUT when using a full gram in one pin!? anyone else think that? between the water, the cotton, etc, I just think I am losing out on some dope in ONE shot w/ that amount of powder in the tablespoon.

I dont know man, I think its easier to cheat while on the 'done because a lot of people arent on a blocking dose and use simultaneously
I start 'done at the end of the week I'll let you all know then.

lol. best of luck, man. as said, its completely UP TO YOU! many people stick w/ the 'done and all goes well w/ no worries.

how far away is the clinic from you? you'll be going before work, so what time? where do you live? cant imagine getting up at 530AM and being in line in downtown Boston in the freezing cold w/ traffic waiting for my fix. just doesnt seem right to me. rather just wake up late and suck/melt a pill in the mouth.

any idea what dosage? are you already setup and know what is happening w/ the 'done!? what was your dope habit like and why did you chose the dosing you did w/ the 'done!? whats your plan from here?

a lot of questions there, man. but you seem like a good dude on here so I ask. ha.

btw - last blast was good and def. feel more relaxed and laid back.

Oh wow, my favorite thread has new posts! Oh, it's just the same person talking the same shit, AGAIN!

oh no, it's the same dude, talking shit, as usual.

he's older and more experienced (at least 3-5 years on me) and he is a KNOW ALL, BE ALL when it comes to this game. my bad for posting and actually DOING SOMETHING and being OPEN about shit that goes on in life. it's a message board, right? so what should I do!? should I not post? should I not ask questions!? should I not write about what I am doing when it comes down to drugs!?

legit, cant stand you half the time, dude. but I hear the same shit from you, just as you hear the SAME shit from me.

what "shit" should I talk!? I am in a dope thread talking about dope; who would have thought. who would have thought I'd still be talking the same shit cuz it's what I stick by. WHO! WOULD! HAVE! THOUGHT!? not me, bluehues!

legit tho, dude. your game is old; but since it's one of your fav. threads I will TRY MY BEST to continue doing what I do HOPING that you will NO LONGER be part of this and move on and decide to have ANOTHER "fav" thread.

let's face it, we cant both have the same fav. thread. so I'll take this one, you go start another (not bupe, either).

You make everything about you, and basically hijack every thread you post in. It gets old after awhile!

should I make it more about you!? I dont get it; who else should I speak about on here? tell past stories of friends? or people I met in rehabs? or maybe tell you about my family and how they are doing? I dont get it. I make it all about me because, well, it is all about me! it's me talking about me. what/who do you talk about? what do you base your advise off? legit, think about it for a second.

you wanna talk shit, thats fine. but realize I read the same shit about YOU in other threads we both post in as well; I hear how you are on 4MG bupe; how you still use when given the chance but dont live too close to anything and thats what is best for you. when you do go home you will call your boys a call and blast dope; you've moved throughout the US and seem to have good experience overall in the dope game. you are in love w/ your girl/wife and say she's HOT and how you went on a run in the late 20's. how you knew/had a Doc. writing fake scripts for himself or maybe some. I've said it MANY TIMES, because I say the same shit always, right!? well, here I am, AGAIN, saying the same shit.. youre attitude sucks, dude. talk shit; I dont care. I'll still do/say what I want.

remember we all were talking about that ONE PERSON in rehab who thinks they ARE the HIGHER POWER! and they are the ones who are so knowledgeable over the rest and have an easy out in life but just happen to be laying on the bed next to you in a rehab joint!? you ARE that fucking guy. I dont mind reading some of your shit that has to do w/ usage, past stories, etc. but the way you talk shit, esp. to me, is getting old. I cant say it actually bothers me but I feel I have to bring it up just for the fucking sake; cant let you get away w/ talking shit and not saying a thing.

OK, I said it, just for the sake of fighting back and not letting you say MORE SHIT!

bed time here; hopefully I somehow NOD out but I dont see that happening; esp. since BlueHues ruined my high (IM KIDDING, relax!). ha.

bye!

Oh wow, my favorite thread has new posts! Oh, it's just the same person talking the same shit, AGAIN!

are you referring to my post or BostonBrown's multiple posts?

seriously though Boston, im not going to tell you what to do or dont do because youre a grown ass man, but you do get sonewhat overwhelming with all of your posts. Do you take some kind of stims or something like adderall or vyvanse or meth?

because you came on a little too strong id say, nbd just saying really

seriously though Boston, im not going to tell you what to do or dont do because youre a grown ass man, but you do get sonewhat overwhelming with all of your posts. Do you take some kind of stims or something like adderall or vyvanse or meth?

because you came on a little too strong id say, nbd just saying really

This. I mean, dude.. we don't need to know every single little update with your life and your using. You also make the exact same posts in multiple threads. We have to hear about it here, the other NASADD dope threads, and the suboxone thread in OD... the same exact posts.

When you look at a thread and all you see is three pages of just your posts.. there's a problem and it's no longer just the normal "talking about dope in a dope thread". It's OCD.

and as far as my "friend" I was talking about earlier, seriously he just pissed me off for the last time last night.

I left my iphone's car charger in his whip but remembered to take everything else. So I call him and see when the next time he's gonna be near my house at (he lives like 5 mins away) and the first thing be says "can you throw me half a bag for dropping it off?"

FIRST OFF, I already took a half less of a bag because you needed to spend the money on FUCKING ROCKS. second of all, I already have thrown you a more than fair share of gas money, not to mention all the amounts I saved you from wandering aimlessly
in the city with your stupid ass sense of direction. third of all, you go right by my neighborhood every day on the way to work, you ever hear of leaving it in the fucking mailbox? fourth of all, I never ask you for any favors ever, and all I did for you was give you a free hit of legit LSD, put you on to your new favorite radio station, always ask if you want anything to eat or drink when im gettin shit, gave you all my mixed cds because I had the files saved on my computer anyway, never once got impatient with you because you just HAD to smoke a rock before we went anywhere, and finally probably most importantly, just gave you someone to talk to on the drives down that you normally bring this other straight junkie on. you can leave me in your car and not have to take inventory before and after. I answered all your obvious ass questions about unemployment because your knee is fucked up,and gave you plenty of movies to watch because you cant do much else at home, and you want to try and shake me down for half a bag over a 5 dollar car charger

fucking keep it bro. im slowly just losing all my friends to either ODs or crack and now my own brother is getting sucked in and I dont even know what to do anymore. but I cant get around because I dont have a license anymore. But I cant get rides down to cop because everyone I know with a car is a fucking scum bag

maybe someone is trying to tell me something...

Do you think he talks a lot, is like one of those people who talk non-stop and fast, in real life?

Last edited:
Boston is good man I know the feeling of being fucked up with nobody to talk to

if he bothers anyone that bad just put him on ignore or just do what I do and scroll down

Im just getting real sick of all this shit. I couldnt even tell you how often I tell people "dont worry about it" when it comes to petty things that might be owed to me but 90% of the people who use hard drugs are the exact opposite.

the money comes and goes and I never worried about whether I would be able to make more of it because the qualities that help me acquire it in the first place arent going to dissappear overnight. It just sucks that I got used to not having to rely on anyone else to get me that high and now Im wading through those 90%ers and going out of my way to do so just so I can keep up with this fucking drug.

It didnt used to be like this, we used to work out together and smoke each other up all the time but now its just every man for himself over a few fucking rocks. And it wouldnt sting so bad if it were just one incident but more or less everyone I started out getting high with slowly have just become nothing more than some dude who wants the same thing I want and thats it

we're only friends when we both have money to spend on drugs, other than that we might as well not know each other at all

Status
Not open for further replies.