• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

royalp

Bluelighter
Got some supposedly 70% pure speed paste but iv never taken speed before.

What is your preferred ROA?

At the minute it is a wet paste, shall i let it sit to dry before dosing?

And what can i expect from a dry 200mg oral dose?

:))))))

You can use it wet or dry, though you'll have to dry it if you intend to snort. Drying has zero effect on potency, but will drastically reduce the weight.

My preferred ROA is plugging / rectal - check the bioavailability of this route versus oral and you'll see why. Sniffing is my second option.

Oral amphetamine is lousy in terms of BA (and everything else IMO), but you should need FAR less than 200mg in any case! More like 50mg if it's actually 70% pure. Which would be pretty darn pure for something in paste form, I must say.

If it was actually 70% pure and you took a 200mg oral dose you should expect hospitalisation at best and death at worst. That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for speed of that purity. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but the chances of you having 70% speed are pretty slim. Dealers are not known for their truthfulness (or even knowledge) of the purity of their wares.

If it actually is that pure then 20-30mg should be plenty for a first-time dose. If, as I suspect, it's standard base putty - maybe a bit stronger than usual - 200mg isn't unusual. However, you have never taken speed before and have been told it's 70% so I'd recommend starting at the 20mg range. Oral dosing is probably your best bet but it can be snorted if it's dried out.

Don't try to overdo it first time out. As we often say around these parts, you can always take more, never less. If it's as good as it's supposed to be 20-30mg will be quite noticeable - I'd be happy with that amount if it were that pure and it certainly ain't my first time out.

Thanks for quick reply pal, if i have 2g wet then 1.2g dry wouldn't 200mg dry be stronger than 200mg wet though? If you see where im coming from? Because id be ingesting some say 120mg speed and 80mg water?

Ok thanks ill check the bioavailability :)

I normally just put it in my coffee these days. If you use enough sugar it should mask the taste to a certain extent. It comes on pretty quick in this way - you should start feeling it in about 10 - 20 minutes. If it really is 70% pure then you won't need 200mg, especially if you've never used speed before. I'd say start with 50mg and see how you go, you can always redose if you think you need more.

from wiki

Pharmacokinetics

Amphetamine is well absorbed from the gut, and bioavailability is typically over 75% for dextroamphetamine.[66] However, oral availability varies with gastrointestinal pH.[67] Amphetamine is a weak base with a pKa of 9–10;[68] consequently, when the pH is basic, more of the drug is in its lipid soluble free base form, and more is absorbed through the lipid-rich cell membranes of the gut epithelium.[67][68] Conversely, an acidic pH means the drug is predominantly in its water soluble cationic form, and less is absorbed.[67][68]

Rectal BA is >95%. Full stop.

if i have 2g wet then 1.2g dry wouldn't 200mg dry be stronger than 200mg wet though? If you see where im coming from? Because id be ingesting some say 120mg speed and 80mg water?

Yeah, I see what you mean, and you're right. This is why dealers sell it wet! :)

Also, bear in mind that what's making the paste wet could be very nasty indeed - leftover solvents etc.

This is especially true if your product smells very bad indeed. It's always worth drying it!

I normally just put it in my coffee these days. If you use enough sugar it should mask the taste to a certain extent. It comes on pretty quick in this way - you should start feeling it in about 10 - 20 minutes. If it really is 70% pure then you won't need 200mg, especially if you've never used speed before. I'd say start with 50mg and see how you go, you can always redose if you think you need more.

this will serve you well sir ^

I take it 5 days a week. It affects me within 10 minutes. It affects your smooth muscles. In my case this means 10 mins after taking, I usually need the loo. not for wees ;p, and that's not good for podgering.

The oral bio is great, Babylonboy will confirm this as per the last 10 times it's been discussed here.

If it was actually 70% pure and you took a 200mg oral dose you should expect hospitalisation at best and death at worst. That's waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much for speed of that purity. I hate to be the bearer of bad tidings but the chances of you having 70% speed are pretty slim. Dealers are not known for their truthfulness (or even knowledge) of the purity of their wares.

If it actually is that pure then 20-30mg should be plenty for a first-time dose. If, as I suspect, it's standard base putty - maybe a bit stronger than usual - 200mg isn't unusual. However, you have never taken speed before and have been told it's 70% so I'd recommend starting at the 20mg range. Oral dosing is probably your best bet but it can be snorted if it's dried out.

Don't try to overdo it first time out. As we often say around these parts, you can always take more, never less. If it's as good as it's supposed to be 20-30mg will be quite noticeable - I'd be happy with that amount if it were that pure and it certainly ain't my first time out.

Ok thanks shambles, ill dry it out first and start with 20-30mg. You may have just saved me a trip to the hospital so im grateful.

I have heard of some insane speed doses but i assume because the product is really cut. I have no doubts this speed is really high purity.

Thanks for quick reply pal, if i have 2g wet then 1.2g dry wouldn't 200mg dry be stronger than 200mg wet though? If you see where im coming from? Because id be ingesting some say 120mg speed and 80mg water?

Unscrupulous dealers (ie most of 'em) add solvents (solvents can be water as water is a solvent) to powder to make it into a paste to increase the weight and/or to make it stink worse than it already does. Some people are happy to take it wet, others like to dy it out. It kinda depends what's in your "speed" which could be just about anything - speed is notorious for being heavily cut. Hopefully with some speed in it too.

Ok thanks shambles, ill dry it out first and start with 20-30mg. You may have just saved me a trip to the hospital so im grateful.

I have heard of some insane speed doses but i assume because the product is really cut. I have no doubts this speed is really high purity.

Speed in this country is horribly stamped on with all kindsa shit. Thankfully it's often just water to add weight to maximise profit. A shitty thing but water is unlikely to be dangerous. Speed is very moreish. Whatever dose you start at you'll likely be wanting more not too long afterwards. As it's your first time it's best to err on the side of caution to see how you react to it and how you get along with it - or even if you like it. No need to go in at sillyhigh doses initially. Get a feel for what it does and you'll soon find what works for you.

My tollerance is high, even for 70-80%, because I've been using it for years. I normally take about 100mg, disolved in warm/hot water and take it in a shot glass ... it needs to be warm to dissolve the paste, as the freebase is an oil.

Alternatively I just stick it on my tongue and let it dissolve there. But if it genuinely is proper strong speed, it's pretty horrendous tasting (that's not to say that a foul taste is a means to determine the quality)

Have to say I do wonder about figures that get chucked about (yes, even by 'science') for so-called bio-availability of (especially amphetamine-based) drugs. I'm not trying to slag off podgering anything, you know me, but I do know I started taking proper speed in 1980, before it all turned to glucose, and when I first took it I always just chucked it in a drink, be it soft or alcoholic. And it always worked as well as any other way has.

it needs to be warm to disolve the paste, as the freebase is an oil

What you've got won't be freebase. It's amphetamine sulphate. With undried / added solvents (see post #10).

Though it seems here we go again. 8)

... it needs to be warm to dissolve the paste, as the freebase is an oil.

Heat won't make an oil dissolve - but a dash of speed will add a lil kick to yer morning cuppa all the same :D

And yes, tolerance is tolerance but for a first time I'm erring on the cautious side. I remember the first gramme of speed I ever bought - oldskool sulphate powder from way back when. I scuttled back to my room, sniffed maybe 50mg (kinda hard to be sure cos I'd never think of weighing doses back then but in that region) and by the time I was back in the college common room (all of five mins walk) I was sweating buckets, eyes like saucers, chatting twenty to the dozen with anybody and everybody within earshot and tracking people down to talk their ear off if there was nobody within earshot. I think those of us who have been at it for years forget how intense good quality speed can be - especially first time out.

Shut up then. You are allowed to walk away.

I'm not even addressing him, it's not worth it.

Re paste: I take it nearly everyday. Wet paste doesnt dissolve in cold water FACT. it takes ages and ages and ages. It dissolves in wam/hot water FACT.

Re paste: I take it nearly everyday. Wet paste doesnt dissolve in cold water FACT. it takes ages and ages and ages. It dissolves in wam/hot water FACT.

Erm... it was the word 'freebase' I took exception to. FACT.

You take it every day? I'd never have guessed. Hasn't made you at all unreasonable and aggressive... 8)

Heat won't make an oil dissolve - but a dash of speed will add a lil kick to yer morning cuppa all the same :D

With wet paste, it turns it into an invisible liquid, or to the point that it mixes with the water so it's undetectable and a little cloudy. And yes, that's sulph, obv and not freebase oil

So whatever that process is called, that's what happens.