• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

just found a site selling 2-fa i wont name it obviously but didn't have to look hard bit dodgy as you say its class A but its showing prices in uk pounds??

if i get some i was hoping to snort it but when you said about the blood it got me kinda concerned, was that a one off you think?

I think that was the only gramme I've had so far actually. Was working my way through trying 'em all and it just so happened I got some nice quality speed (borderline miracle that 8o) since so it's not been high on my agenda. Si's post didn't mention blood after snorting so it's possible it was more a "me thing" than a "2-FA thing" but they are all pretty frikkin caustic so I suspect it's best not to be snorting. It's just that it's the least worst to snort out of the four. Kinda like how 2C-B (or possibly 2C-D) is the least worst 2C-x to snort but is still pretty frikkin brutal. It's not especially painful at the time but I wouldn't fancy snorting much of the stuff cos a week's worth of bloody snot can't be good.

As for sites showing prices in pounds, many show the prices in whatever currency is local to you. There's often a lil button at the top to choose between Sterling, Euros and Dollars.

tell ya wot a fukin stim buzz is 75mdpv & 75 APPV IV lockjaw 2 hours special

Isn't there something inherently dodgy about the halogenated amphetamines? Can't remember what it was, I just seem to remember hearing summat was 'wrong' with 'em all....

There was alot of talk about the dangers of flourinated amphetamines on Drugs Forum after this posting a few years ago. If you hear anyone expressing neurotoxicity concerns about the flourinated amphetamines, it's probably because of this - http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=175262

I hope it's okay to post a link from Drugs Forum, our great rivals here at BL...

Hehe. I'm exactly the same as you well know, sirrah ;)

If anything, I'd avoid the FMAs cos they did feel pretty rough around the edges - more so than the FAs. Although I just plain didn't like the FMAs much so maybe I'm conflating shitty effects with shitty side-effects. 4-FA is pretty harsh comedown-wise if you go past a certain level of (re-)dosing. Under 500mg in a session and I feel okay the next day but 1g+ has produced some of the nastiest comedowns I can recall - particularly emotionally. Leaves me incredibly depressed, fragile-feeling and prone to bursting into tears at the drop of a hat. 2-FA just left me feeling tired and a bit sore (cos I'd been buzzing around cleaning stuff all day probably).

It's thought, as with MDMA & of course nearly all drugs, that a certain degree of neurotoxcity will appear once doses get high enough. Makes sense right? The theory is that doses of 4-fa (& coincidentally MDMA) above 300mg are likely to cause some sort of permanent serotonergic damage. I highly advise all users of both 4-fa, MDMA, the various APB's, MAPBS & all & any serotonergic drugs to moderate their doses & keep their session short & avoid re-dosing at all times, or end up with endless brain zaps... like me...

I didn't particularly enjoy 2-FA. It did it's job but I found it way more of a mental focus than anything else. Definitely not recreational and I did try it for these purposes. I also experienced that horrible burny piss feeling a few times whilst on it and drinking booze.

Do enjoy the odd 4-FA occasion though.

Ahem. You're extremely lucky to have access to pharmaceutical dex, you know? They're one of my big drug crushes. I'd normally add a 'fuck you' out of sheer jealousy, but as it's you I won't. I'll just hiss and wrinkle my nose instead.
I know, I leapt on it when I had the chance! It's really rather lovely indeed, but if it helps your jealousy I don't have much left. =D

It's thought, as with MDMA & of course nearly all drugs, that a certain degree of neurotoxcity will appear once doses get high enough. Makes sense right? The theory is that doses of 4-fa (& coincidentally MDMA) above 300mg are likely to cause some sort of permanent serotonergic damage. I highly advise all users of both 4-fa, MDMA, the various APB's, MAPBS & all & any serotonergic drugs to moderate their doses & keep their session short & avoid re-dosing at all times, or end up with endless brain zaps... like me...
Cheers Si, is good to know. :)

para-chloroamphetamine and para-bromoamphetamine are horrendously neurotoxic. As in, if for some reason a researcher wants to conduct an experiment on rats which have undergone severe serotonergic axon death, they achieve this by giving them PCA. A single administration causes serious, irreparable, permanent neuronal damage. It doesn't seem that 4-FA is dodgy in the same way, but just, in general, para-substituted amphetamines don't seem to be the best (PMA/PMMA/4-MTA/4-methylmethamphetamine... btw, in this context "4-" and "para-/p-" mean the same thing, so para-fluoroamphetamine and 4-FA are the same thing). I don't think one can talk about halogenated amphetamines being dodgy as a whole, the position is so important in determining what effect it has. Yeah, para-halogenated amphetamines are generally bad news, 4-FA doesn't seem to be as bad. 2-FA seems fine (well, fine as in, not really worse than plain amphetamine).

Once again, good info BB! So in a nutshell, the flourinated amphetamines are the best of the bunch?

Well, 4-FA doesn't wreak the same kind of total devastation that 4-CA or 4-BA do. Yeah, if you're going to take one of the three, definitely, definitely 4-FA. I've not really looked into it, empathogens aren't so much my thing. Have a look at some of Nichols's work, he's been developing non-neurotoxic chemicals that substitute for MDMA for a long time.

Talking of 4-FA, I've just been rooting through a load of old paperwork and found an invoice for a gramme of 4-FA which I (apparently) ordered in april 2011! This is fuckin' news to me 'cos I don't remember a bloody thing about it and if you'd asked me, I would have said I've never tried any of the amphetamine analogues before. I must have received it because of the invoice, but I'm buggered if I know whether I took it or not..:?

Talking of 4-FA, I've just been rooting through a load of old paperwork and found an invoice for a gramme of 4-FA which I (apparently) ordered in april 2011! This is fuckin' news to me 'cos I don't remember a bloody thing about it and if you'd asked me, I would have said I've never tried any of the amphetamine analogues before. I must have received it because of the invoice, but I'm buggered if I know whether I took it or not..:?

Suprised you keep invoices for such things a bit dodgy like. Look forward to trying some 2-fa :)

Suprised you keep invoices for such things a bit dodgy like. Look forward to trying some 2-fa :)

Well I don't usually, but I wasn't even aware I'd ordered any. I know I'm fubar, but I surprise even myself sometimes.... :\

Right I got some base that I had stored for couple of months now and its dried out so I'm looking to crush it up into powder to sniff. I got small quantities of 2 different batches of base, one batch is weaker stuff and the other is extremely strong uncut stuff.

I have kept them separate cuz I save the better stuff for special occasions as I don't take speed often. However the stronger stuff has dried to really stubborn hard yellow rocks and the weaker stuff into white rocks.

The white rocks were pretty easy to crush into powder with card and chopped with Stanley blade no probs but the yellow rocks I have not even attempted to crush yet as they feel too solid.

so what's the best way to break down the harder bits without it flying everywhere?

Use the back of a spoon, on the baggy. A rolling pin, or round, heavy weight would do the trick. Don't press too hard, or you'll split the baggy. I recently got some stuff back from a friend, which I gave them at xmas, but they didn't touch. It's gone from a white paste, into yellow/orange rocks, and is pretty damn strong. I'm not complaining.

^ back on a spoon is my chosen way. The baggy tends to cut up a bit if you crush it inside so I'll usually put the rocks in some folded paper.

Use the back of a spoon, on the baggy. A rolling pin, or round, heavy weight would do the trick. Don't press too hard, or you'll split the baggy. I recently got some stuff back from a friend, which I gave them at xmas, but they didn't touch. It's gone from a white paste, into yellow/orange rocks, and is pretty damn strong. I'm not complaining.

Thanks for the tips! Yeah the base I got thats in yellow rocks is soooo strong and since its been dried seems even stronger than before like a teeny amount will fuck you up for hours. Never snorted base before
Tho so will be interesting to see what that like.

I always bang on about this because it was probably my best time on drugs, but I took some ace speed in 2002. It was a yellow and brownish colour, and came in a big block, but it was really easy to break bits off and loads of little rocks had crumbled off already. I don't have a clue how much I took because we were in a pub, but I think it was quite a bit as I ended up eating a few of these rocks. Man, I don't think I have ever been so high in my life, I felt invincible.

So was this 'paste' then?

I always bang on about this because it was probably my best time on drugs, but I took some ace speed in 2002. It was a yellow and brownish colour, and came in a big block, but it was really easy to break bits off and loads of little rocks had crumbled off already. I don't have a clue how much I took because we were in a pub, but I think it was quite a bit as I ended up eating a few of these rocks. Man, I don't think I have ever been so high in my life, I felt invincible.

I've also felt the highest in my life off speed. As a youngster I stupidly necked about 250mg without knowing its strength. As I said, the come up was the best feeling I've ever had from any drug. Sadly a trip to the hospital was to follow not long after! Everyone was ok in the end but a useful lesson learned on testing a substance before throwing it down your neck!

I always bang on about this because it was probably my best time on drugs, but I took some ace speed in 2002. It was a yellow andnish colour, and came in a big block, but it was really easy to break bits off and loads of little rocks had crumbled off already. I don't have a clue how much I took because we were in a pub, but I think it was quite a bit as I ended up eating a few of these rocks. Man, I don't think I have ever been so high in my life, I felt invincible.

Yes it was paste at first but over time dried out and went into hard yellow rocks but there is powder at the bottom of the baggie too amongst the rocks. When I first got it, it was white and goey and made your tongue go numb as soon as it touched it. I actually prefer it dried.

Dealers sell it wet cuz it weighs more so more profit