• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

I didn't actually take any phet until 2006-ish. Without the kind of pre-natal speed exposure Sam had, this was about an appropriate time.

Shammy, my claim was whimsical and not serious, I'm not trying to usurp the Sulphate Throne from the rightful king.

nah, I have taken E on a ferry though, smuggled on via my mooncup ;p

As if I wasn't impressed enough with the wonders of the mooncup <3

I'm just glad you're still alive

Good point, well made.

(in case it isn't abundantly clear, injecting amphetamine freebase oil is not the safest of things. a very long way from being the safest of things. downright dangerous, in fact. all i can say is that it was a long time ago and i was a very ignorant and unejimacetes druggy with a needle fixation and access to all kindsa stuff. it's really no surprise at all i have no functioning veings left (not for the purposes i pur 'em to anyway). it is quite a surprise i am alive and not in a far worse condition than i actually am)

93 and hardly ever stopped doing it or its relatives since by the oz fuck most of the £40,000 to £60,000 ive spent on drugs in 22 years has been on it

Pah, 60,000 in 22 years? Lightweight! ;) I spent that in 2 years :(

Unless anyone else can legitimately claim to have ever snorted methamphetamine on a ferry, I think I get maximal speedfreak props.

Not meth for me. But the amount of pre ban meph i've snorted all over the place. That stuff used to get me more wired than a 5 bedroom house

Calm down, calm down youse two 8o

Re. 80s speed.... When I started doing speed it was pretty much considered to be a 'hard' drug and the standard price was £15/g - quite a significant amount in those days, but it would keep you fuckin' wired all week long. I'm not sure what the usual price of a g is these days, but IME it seems to be getting more expensive again, though this is probably due to the fact that people are finally starting to cut the glucose with amphetamine!

Wish my 4-FA was here. ordered on thursday, should be here by now. need it for the weekend. bet it aint gonna arrive. bollocks

I've moved all the remaining off-topic posts to the Wastebasket. Keep discussion at least vaguely related to speed from now on, ok 8)

I've still yet to try speed myself. I am waiting for a good source; would hate to lose my first time to awful speed.

Christ yeah, rots the fuck out of ya fangs!

1988 for me by the way, first time trying speed. Wasn't impressed (felt like a Salbutamol OD Lol) but got the hang of it a bit in later years =D

I spent the whole of the summer of 1988 doing proper amphetamine. Missed the first (second?) summer of love for it in fact. But I did end up with the girl I spent all that time with...who was dealing speed and therefore had plenty free to give away. I can take that over paying £20 for MDMA at the time.

I spent the whole of the summer of 1988 doing proper amphetamine. Missed the first (second?) summer of love for it in fact. But I did end up with the girl I spent all that time with...who was dealing speed and therefore had plenty free to give away. I can take that over paying £20 for MDMA at the time.
fuk off i would have had the E , Bath was immeresed in Speed due t da Travellers. Fukin elll all stufff was so clean n crazy bak den n pennies

Christ yeah, rots the fuck out of ya fangs!

1988 for me by the way, first time trying speed. Wasn't impressed (felt like a Salbutamol OD Lol) but got the hang of it a bit in later years =D

kind of like me i first tried speed just over ten years ago and never got on with it in fact i ended up hating it i had it offered me loads and refused it plenty of times. now i love it and i think its cuz i have learnt to look after myself more and know my limits, plus i can deal with the comedown better.

kind of like me i first tried speed just over ten years ago and never got on with it in fact i ended up hating it i had it offered me loads and refused it plenty of times. now i love it and i think its cuz i have learnt to look after myself more and know my limits, plus i can deal with the comedown better.

It was close to useless anyway, my mate bought a gram & we basically halved it & hoofed up a massive line each & then trolleyed a big bass amp halfway across the borough. My cunt in crime now lives in Aus, we are no longer friends, but I still live in the same area & I often think about those days as I wander about...