• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone got experience with strong speed paste?

Incidentally, I much prefer good racemic street phet than pharma dex, because it makes you feel like you're actually on a drug. I once IV'd some pharma methamphetamine and was extremely disappointed because it felt too 'clean & natural' - if that makes sense :\
Huh, really? I find it incredibly euphoric. PS folks - is it still worth plugging pharma dex, or are there too many fillers in the pills?

Anyone still awake? Any more questions?
No questions, but cheers for the science lesson. :)

I don't get how you guys can take speed daily, though some may say the same about my opiate use.
I personally don't see the joy in sitting awake at 4am talking about the history of apples (which I have done, sadly).

I take speed 5 out of 7 days, and have a couple of months a year off. (took hardly any early last year actually, due to having no decent sources at the time and I wont buy shit quality speed)

I don't take rec doses tho. At a push, I can just use melatonin to get me to sleep. I use xanax and melatonin rotated because even tho I'd prefer to just stick to melatonin, xanax leaves me less groggy in the morning, and I need to be clear headed to be able to drive.

oh yes i have not 4 18years but when it was good it was amazing orig. pink

i got some nice speed couple of weeks ago it reeked of paint thinner and was so strong, was dutch stuff and proper banging. and yeah it is very moreish, i think if i had more days off work i could of easily went on for a few more days.

makes me chuckle whenever a speed thread is started you always see the same 3 people shambles, marmalade and sammy g in them usually with sammy g and marmz arguing at some point :D

I don't get how you guys can take speed daily, though some may say the same about my opiate use.
I personally don't see the joy in sitting awake at 4am talking about the history of apples (which I have done, sadly).

Depends on the dosage

i dunno how people can take meph every day, body raping shite, but speed feels alright. longest ive done is 4 days in a row, with sleep inbetween, high-ish doses. felt surprisingly alright after. strangely i feel more dirty and jittery edgy off caffiene than i do if i push speed hard. just end up a bit dizzy and cold

i got some nice speed couple of weeks ago it reeked of paint thinner and was so strong, was dutch stuff and proper banging. and yeah it is very moreish, i think if i had more days off work i could of easily went on for a few more days.

makes me chuckle whenever a speed thread is started you always see the same 3 people shambles, marmalade and sammy g in them usually with sammy g and marmz arguing at some point :D
Aye, it's a thread that's on BL RX that's for sure =D

BB normally chirps in with the science too.

Last edited:
The main reason I couldn't take speed every day is because it kills my appetite and I need to eat often as I got high metabolism and lose weight easily. Would like to trytit in coffee tho sounds nice

I dun more speed than Sam b4 i was 20 than he done in his life [video=youtube_share;FFcU-SwsW4Y]http://youtu.be/FFcU-SwsW4Y[/video]

how you think i went out every week 2/3 times n Fukin Top BUZZ 18 @this event

u c 9pm - 7am well we got there @10 n were still fukin dancing @7

Huh, really? I find it incredibly euphoric. PS folks - is it still worth plugging pharma dex, or are there too many fillers in the pills?

Most definitely.

Don't know about the fillers and binders in dex pills, but with Adderall, warm water and stirring dissolves most of the pill, providing you've thoroughly crushed it first. What's left over is definitely not amphetamine, and most of it won't get drawn into the syringe.

You could always filter if you prefer; it depends entirely on how fussy you are about what you put up there. Innuendo completely unintended.

usually with sammy g and marmz arguing at some point :D

And then Marmalade agreeing with the next person who comes along and makes the exact same points I've just made. Then telling them they know their stuff. Go figure, as the Yanks say. :D

I can see why it would be entertaining. For others.

Last edited:
Oh, your bit of bragging about speed? :)

I took more speed in the fucking womb than some people ever get through in a lifetime!

I wish I were making that up...

hahaha

glad u still got it Sam if u'd a been all ansty it would take all the fun away that we have :)

seriously when did ya 1st have phet ? me 87 .

Unless anyone else can legitimately claim to have ever snorted methamphetamine on a ferry, I think I get maximal speedfreak props.

I'm racking my brains, but meth on the ferry is gonna be hard to beat.

93 and hardly ever stopped doing it or its relatives since by the oz fuck most of the £40,000 to £60,000 ive spent on drugs in 22 years has been on it