Welcome Guest

⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television True Detective

I LOVE this show...was kinda disappointed when Woody and McConaughey wouldn't return...and wasn't to big a fan of Colin Farel and Vince Vaughn.
Have always loved Rachel McAdams...

Finished watching season 1 last night and thought it was an excellent series.

I couldn't make it through the first episode of the second season.

I had to restart season 2 to get into it but once it took off around episode 4, it was pretty good. Colin Ferrell was better than expected and so was Vince Vaughn......and well, Rachel McAdams. I like how she was kind of out of her usual character role in this.

Did anyone find the ending for Season 2 disappointing? It was really predictable. And some of the plot points or how things were written were almost explicitly predictable, leading up to the last episode. I'm not really going to elaborate because I'm too lazy to use spoiler tags.

I found the entire season to be disappointing, the end was no exception. Frankly the end was probably the worst part, because I felt that was the one weakness of Season one, I held out some hope that despite Season two fucking pretty much everything else up there would be a worthwhile finish, there wasn't...

It was very predictable and imo a load of trash.

Assuming (and I am not sure how likely it is) that they make a third season, I won't be giving it more than two episodes to grab my attention. I am not going through this horse shit again.

The first season was incredible. But since they changed the cast, and pretty much the whole show, I'm not gonna watch the second season. But the first season will forever be legendary to me. It's sort of a novelty, like mystery and suspense and great acting and writing packed into 10 or so episodes.