• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought I was in trouble for a second. Copped a bag of some realllly fuckin strong dope. I'm good now though, just kinda floating along in a euphoric daze. Oh heroin, you silly goose.

won a bet so i'm grippin on a pint with a couple more on deck. the best beer in the world is the one in your hand. even better if it's free!

I'm surprising lit up. Got back from the gym and hit a medium sized line of soft. Gonna have another in a bit and coast on down till bed time.

Currently drinking a 6 pack of beer, smoking weed still waiting on my guy so I can smoke more and did some Ketamine for the first time in months.

Planning on finishing these beers, smoking a couple grams of weed then K-holing out. Finally alone, been being pestered by so many people lately with their bullshit. It feels good to be alone feeling great. I missed K much!

Got them tiny pupils off my last line of cwh. I now have no opiates at all (only lope). And i cant go through w/d with my current extreme hypertension. The question is to reup china and only get my rxd oxy in a few days or pester the cranky secretary for my rx's a few days early and try aim for it today. Probably got a good 4 hours so i should decide before 10 am. Oxy and chinawhite are equipotent for me.

Sigh shackled to opiates. I slept from 10pm till prettymuch now. I dont wanna borrow from friends again ($). Unless i absolutely have to.

Nothing to do today so I went and copped a gram of powder.

Currently awaiting the effects of my 3rd line, which was insufflated a few short seconds before beginning this post.

Nothing to do today so I went and copped a gram of powder.

Currently awaiting the effects of my 3rd line, which was insufflated a few short seconds before beginning this post.

Hope the waiting was not too long lol, you're probably high right now

If the high didn't already come down lol

I had half a gram of mediocre meth this night, a lot of work ahead of me. Hopefully the other half will last me till late evening (it's 6:06am here now)

Strung out and feeling shitty. Got SO sick yesterday, was on the couch in too much pain to even smoke weed. 30 or 50mg of oxy didn't even touch it, I don't even remember how many I took, I was throwing up so much it probably didn't stay down anyway.
Didn't sleep last night and continued eating OC and oxyIR this morning, plus dabs, a xanax, many bowls, and a Molly Rancher. Just feel like shit now and want to sleep but am just feeling shitty.
I might need a couple days off drugs. But that's not even what got me here... my body just hates me. And I hate me, so it's really not a great combination at the moment.

^Is that the "gunpowder" that's supposedly going around at the moment? Or legit ECP? I thought that didn't exist around here..

^ Aah alright then, we're in kinda opposite worlds then..

As I'm Quick As Fuck, as I usually am on ice, which allows me to make mistakes and stupid decisions faster than sober :D

trashed. just smoked a fat dutch spliff, the cannabis in it is a hard heating strain to begin with. I am also currently on 10mgs of Alprazolam =D

Worked my ass off the past two days. Drunk on 4-5 different beers dont know how much I drank but a lot.. Smoking the chronic. And really stoned.

Last edited:
sweating and shivering dunno whether to ingratiate myself at my pain clinic by getting my oxys 2 days early or cop a gram of china leaving me with scarcely enough to pay for my oxys hmmmm. I do have 60 lopez. reckon imma take the next 2 hours and 2 lopes to decide.

More dilaudid and more nicotine.

Couldn't fight my cravings so I smoke a turk.

Feelin pretty good figure ill probably to bed soon.

Hopefully goin snowboarding tomorrow!

sweating and shivering dunno whether to ingratiate myself at my pain clinic by getting my oxys 2 days early or cop a gram of china leaving me with scarcely enough to pay for my oxys hmmmm. I do have 60 lopez. reckon imma take the next 2 hours and 2 lopes to decide.

Did both. Phoned the pain clinic 4 times by the 4th call the secretary said the Dr's too busy and I'm going to have to wait a day or 2 for oxy.

chinawhite it is. hell ill take it. anything but being sick. anything. WHAT A RELIEF THAT MASSIVE DRAGON CHASE (YEAH YEAH NEEDED FAST RELIEF and not SPENDING 5 MINUTES CUTTING CHUNKS WITH A RAZOR OR KNIFE).

nO LONGER IN WITHDRAWAL AND VERY WARM :D

EDIT: and the pain dr came through got my oxys (for the week ahead) 2 days early. The opium gods have smiled on me today.

Last edited:
On my level y'all I just need money for weed an id be in heaven.

Did .4 of heroin up my right nostril and took 1mg of etizolam. Took the etizolam like an hour after the heroin and it feels GREAT! I can slowly feel every muscle relaxing including my brain and feel my heart slowing down. Super chill right now an theres no way anything can phase me. Also had a couple cigs which are glorious onn this combo.

Make that 2mg of etizolam. Im gonna get totally trashed this evening on etizolam. Just keep taking doses until I can't move an feel like im floating.

Last edited:
^ in following with the title of this thread, I'm so high it takes me at least 5 secs to see where iris ends and pupil begins. It looks like I have no pupils at all except if you look closely.
100 % sativa 5 bongs to da dome and moar a comin
a gram of top notch china white finished bought late morning its now late night
180 mgs oxycodone.

Gonna carry on ripping bongs and dreaming of the having benzoes everyday!

Status
Not open for further replies.