Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. All The Tiny Pupils

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha. Yeah, doing ketamine is definitely more boss than raping teen girls. =D

OT: Not high.

^That def does this thread fine justice.

OT: in fuckitall mode. Gonna do more oxy even though Im over 400 mgs. and more weed. have had 140 mgs oxy (my last dose) with 2 mg loprazolam, 2 mg alprazolam, 40 mg clobazam, 4 hits of 100% sativa, + 100 mg dxm. So yeah I'm controllably feels good man mode - high.

,1700mg of dxm polistrex, .25 of ron and 1mg etizolam.

Damn thid dxm is gonna be amazing my whole body is tingling and I feel warm all over about 1hour in. I hopee I trip extremely hard. I have etizolam if any.problems arise. Gonna be a good night...need weed.

Edit: gathered enough for a bowl, DRO bowl at tht. An parents left so feel totally comfortable blasting music an trippin my face off yessssssssss

Last edited:
^Holy fuck, almost 2g of DXM? Have fun w dt Sigmaaa

Pizza & beer & now I'm out of pizza & oh yeah there's a shot's worth of Bacardi select to complement these Blue Moons & Heinekenz

So far, two lines of coke and two drinks of cognac. I have 4 lines left and have a mg of xanax waiting.

Wish I had something else to throw in the mix. Maybe I'll have a small hit of bud or something.

Right now I'm feelin good, snorted a point of heroin on top of my .5mg subutex (potentiates the dope quite a bit)

Smoked my last bowl of herb as well.

^That def does this thread fine justice.

OT: in fuckitall mode. Gonna do more oxy even though Im over 400 mgs. and more weed. have had 140 mgs oxy (my last dose) with 2 mg loprazolam, 2 mg alprazolam, 40 mg clobazam, 4 hits of 100% sativa, + 100 mg dxm. So yeah I'm controllably feels good man mode - high.

I know you have a large tolerance, but please remember that that doesn't make you invincible. Listen to your body, and remember that you're probably not able to think straight right now, eventhough it might feel like you are. (Mainly because of the benzos lowering your inhibitions.)

Just be safe man. Ok? :)

OT: Not high. Gonna hit the hay (again) soon. Caught about an hour of sleep only to wake back up because I needed to take a piss. Now I'm wide awake again.. :p Still tired, so I don't think going back to sleep will be that hard. Or so I hope. ;)

Added some bud on top of my cocktail above. I picked off 5 little calyxes lol and smoked them in a pipe.

It did what it needed to. Still wish I had something new to add to the mix. My routine has gotten boring.

About the boring routine? Yeah it does.

I don't know where to find opiates and pills. The Xanax was a pretty random occurrence.

The other posters here are making me jealous. I can't even pronounce the names of some of the stuff they're taking about.

Im sort of lightwight

gone off vodka and etizolam 2mg (apparetky)
whatever i just took 2 pills and drank 300cl of the russia stuff and it feels ucki good

Earlier today had 2mg suboxone, 5mg etizolam, and lots of weed. Tonight i'm going to trip on some LSZ for the first time and MXE...should be a good night we'll see what happens.

^Well I wouldn't combine LSZ with MXE because MXE can cause serotonin syndrome when combined with psychs, but I'm mad jelly of your LSZ, have great trip! Be safe.

damnn im a lightweight

vodka + etizolam 2mg and i can barey keep my balncelol

sure is fun as fuck thoiguh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.