Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Ab-Fubinaca - mellow, potent and addictiv

trip407

Bluelighter
I consumed synthetic cannabinoids for the first time last year, because i have to do hair screenings for one year. The first time i smoked some blend with probably second generation noid on a party and was absolutely floored in a bad way. A lot of paranoia and psychosomatic discomfort. The same was true for another blend i tried even if used in very tiny dosages, that would not make me all that high.

I bought this AB-Fubinaca for my friend, who gave me the blend, because he was running low and don't know much about them (blends are very expensive). We split one gram in half. After i closed my bag, there was a tiny little bit of dust on the outside. It was hardly visibly as i touched it with my fingers. I licked it as an allergy test. I don't have such an accurate scale anyway. I didn't expect anything at all and went on with my duties. After some time a mild and pleasant stone emerged. I could not believe it, until i went to the bathroom and saw my mildly red eyes, that told me it was not just placebo. It was the complete opposite of the other noid i smoked. I was relaxed and in a positive mindset. Even though i know i would get in trouble if people saw me stoned, i had absolutely no paranoia around them. It gave me the munchies and i got very sleepy later. Watching movies or surfing the web and eating was all i wanted. It was almost too close to cannabis. In fact i would have problems telling them apart in a blind test, apart maybe from duration. I liked it very much.

The next evening i re dosed with a slightly larger dose orally. The effect only increased without any side effects. I took it straight for 3 weeks in the evening after i had done my work/duties. It has a very addictive edge to it (but i am a recovering polysubstance abuser). The dosage increased over this time considerably (from maybe 2mg to 5mg per dose) . If i re dosed severel times i would be stoned / groggy in the morning. After this time i gave my half gram to my friend to take a break. There was hardly anything gone from my half, it could have lasted month this way for me. It is incredibly potent. Its technically also legal to posses in my country, can only be tested by some specialized forensic toxicology labs in serum not urin (yet).

My friend also smoked the pure powder but this didnt work well for him and thought this stuff is bunk. After that he snorted some fat line maybe 100mg of it in front of me and was extremy stoned and sick for some 24 hours! ;-)

Waiting for the Mailman, or the FemailMan, whichever gender is moot, however, my AB-Fubinaca is (should be) on that little mail truck.

Will report on the initial research sometime later.

(where's my spy camera?!)

5mg in a rolled up substrate such as cigar tobacco, cigarette tobacco or both or whatever seems to be right.

Very much like good cannabis, but different in a way that I cannot determine yet.
I went to visit a workmate and his friend, i brought beer and forgot where it was, it was in the fridge where I put it.

Going to do some more studies on this substance right away.

how long did the oral dose last? anyways why buy blends when you can buy the pure stuff? it's so cheap and very potent, and you can make your own blend too

how long did the oral dose last? anyways why buy blends when you can buy the pure stuff? it's so cheap and very potent, and you can make your own blend too

Because some of us live with other people, e.g. small children and enjoy a quick smoke in the evening before bed and that's it. It's not practical to have the stuff required for making a blend lying around the house and 3.5g of a ready-made blend will last for weeks if not months. For this reason, spending a few quid on a ready-made blend, which also doesn't involve a bag of white powder arriving in the post, is much more practical.
I also love mixing blends with real stuff for those occasions when I have the chance to get really properly baked :)

I made up a blend of this 2grams powder to 25grams marshmallow leaf a couple of months ago and at first loved it but after a week or so it started giving me terrible diarrhea every day so i stopped it. I dont know if it was just me but just thought i would mention that. I must have smoked about 5 grams of blend that first two weeks but binned the rest and went back to a 5f-akb-48 and 2ne1 blend i had but i have now stopped use of all synthetics now for about 4 weeks and just sticking to a nice mid grade polm hash for now. At first it was like smoking really weak hash as my receptors were well hammered through use of the synthetics but the hash is getting stronger as the days pass so it doesnt look that bad now but a warning use of these will destroy the pleasure you obtain from the real deal and i have been putting off a trip to amsterdam just for this reason but hopefully i should be ok in a few months as i do want to go over again for my wifes birthday at the end of the summer.

In small quantities it's just fine and resembles pure indica / strongly indica hybrid (70%+), the stuff makes me yawn like crazy, in a good way, helps my asthma too to get in some air like this, it's like this stuff reminded my brain how to yawn correctly (I couldn't yawn fully since years). In larger quantities it makes me feel like i'm dying like THC where it'll make me run for xanax or halcion (or both) and endure an almost fully psychedelic experience (I had lsd over 250 times in my life...I tend to fly off the handle sometimes, flashbacks, I don't know, don't get em sober, anyways....). I got 10 grams seperated in 3 different flavours from a very good vendor while buying something else, was surprised at how much free stuff I got in there. I'll have some for a very long time, I know what quantities I can tolerate. This is the very first time I try a noid, there's no reason for me to do so normally, cheapest high quality weed in north america where I live and if I got noid'd before it could explain why I started to dislike smoking large quantities of weed 3 years ago if assholes are gonna sprinkle this kind of stuff on already amazingly strong M39 strawberry buds (most of the high quality weed we get 'round here), they better watch out, because most people here aren't familiar with noids (as said, the culture is ok with it for about 80% of the population and the cheapest real weed in north america is here, especially since it's in canadian dollars (no, not BC). But I know for sure that some random harley davidson riding people would ruin someone for adding chemicals to their weed. ;p

Its really hard to get AB-Fubinaca now. I received some AB-Chminaca, which has some of the good properties of Ab-Fubinaca but it is just way too strong to accuratly dose. Also the high seems to be more unnatural and forced. Now i ordered another 1g of Fubinaca along with some clonazolam pellets, both two products i would rate in some aspects better then their originial compounds like clonazepam and thc. What i really like about fubinaca is, that its so strong its almost as if THC feels like buprenorphine and ab-fubinaca like real smack. Also fubinca i can use without a problem orally and that its so cheap per dose and not easiely detectable in a lab analysis comes in handy too. If my order comes through i need to stockpile this compound, i really dont want another mephedrone situation.