PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Xanax and lsa

Status
Not open for further replies.

BashyExperiments

Greenlighter
Im high on some xanax right now about 1mg feeling really great and i love it its nto my first time on xanax but i have about a 2 day extraction of 6 HBWR seeds in lemon juicy i did 6 seeds yesterday with some friends and it was mind blowing amazing crazy visuals at the start of the trip then a very spacey mind fuck which was the best!!!! and i really want to do these again but i want to do them tonight like within an hour im starting to come down of the xan but i was wondering if i was took do lsa would the xan interfere with the lsa of make me mellow throughout the trip i plant on taking them without swallowing leaving them under my tongue and wish it around in my mouth and then swallowing the lemon juice which is what i did yesterday but with water instead of lemon juice it and it worked great very great and i also have some more xan about 1mg what are your guys recommendations for what i should do any help would be great :D
PS: its also been about exactly 24 hours since i came down from the lsa yesterday

your tolerance will still be high from the lsa and you won't feel anything near to what you felt yesterday. also all benzos tend to dull trips some more some less but still i would wait some days and take it then sober and keep benzos for the end

yeah thanks for the help guys i ended up taking the rest of my xanax then did some lsa got minor effects and ended up falling asleep

Lesson learned I guess, or not. Sounds a bit like a waste to me but at least now you know what that's like and can help someone else on the forum out if they ever ask. ;)

closed

Status
Not open for further replies.